Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

A Must watch Pagara vs Herrera of Pinoy Pride 20 Fight!

This is all about the Pagara vs Herrera Fight Updates, Video Replay-Highlights, and etc!!!

The fight between the Filipino Jason "El Niño" Pagara is on the line against the tough Mexican Aaron "La Hoya" Herrera for the WBO International Light Welterweight Championship where Pagara is set to defend his title! Also we can see action on Jimrex Jaca fighting against another Mexican Jose Emilio Perea And Genesis Servania fighting against the Indonesian Issac Dayonyor.

NOTE: This thread would serve the live updates like live streaming links, fight results on every round, video replay and many others just for Jason Pagara vs Aaron Herrera. This is all about exclusive Pagara vs Herrera fight. Also complete fight result of boxers in the Pagara vs Herrera fight will be here including undercards. If any of you who has the live streaming links of the fight, please take time to post in here or any of you has some updates of the fight, we can share it this thread.

Will it be another humiliation of Pinoy Pride XX just like the Pinoy Pride 19 featuring Boom-Boom Bautista? Or a vengeance to the retired boxer? Jason Pagara promised to take revenge of this Pinoy Pride series including Pinoy Pride 19 of boom boom and pinoy pride 18 of Nietes.

Any fight prediction for Pagara vs Herrera? it will be talked here! Also the round and round updates will be posted here i this forum. If ever anyone have have ACTIVE live streaming for this fight -please share in this thread because some other times available live streaming will be offline even in unexpected time and deactivated for some time maydue to overloading (maximum number of viewers reached). So, give here some active links..thanks..

Please share!

The Pagara vs Herrera live streaming, Pagara vs Herrera fight results, Pagara vs Herrera full video replay, Pagara vs Herrera , Pagara vs Herrera live streaming philippines schedule ABS CBN May 25 2013 and May 26 2013 Studio 23. Who wins the Pagara vs Herrera fight. Complete results live streaming fight of Pagara vs Herrera . Watch Pagara vs Herrera fight. Good luck to both fighters as well. I hope they are at their best condition in order to keep the boxing a more entertaining like Pagara vs Herrera fightMay 25, 2013. Ladies and gentemen the Pagara vs Herrera live streaming updates. Genesis Servania vs Isaac Junior, Jimrex Jaca vs Jose Emilio Perea, video replay highlights, fight results winner, and live streaming abs cbn tv network.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

Jimrex Jaca (38-6-3, 21KO) UD win over Jose Perea (22-3) by scores of 116-110, 115-112x2
Servania (20-0, 8KO) sends Isack Junior down on right hook to the body in round 3 for the count. Junior was beaten before he hit the ring

The two Filipino Warriors won the fight...

and now for the main event...

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 pm 
Welterweight

kenshinsasuke wrote:
Jimrex Jaca (38-6-3, 21KO) UD win over Jose Perea (22-3) by scores of 116-110, 115-112x2
Servania (20-0, 8KO) sends Isack Junior down on right hook to the body in round 3 for the count. Junior was beaten before he hit the ring

update pls...

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:16 pm 
Cruiserweight

from Pinoy Pride 20 resltz..please correct me if i'm wrong but for sure this is correct...

Jimrex Jaca defeated Jose Perea via UD (116-110, 115-112, 115-112)
Jessel Magsayo defeated Melton Sandal via 1st rnd KO & winning his pro debut
Ralph Lulu an 8-rd defeated Junny Salogaol via UD 8th rnd
Rolando Servania defeated Andrew Palas via UD 4th rnd

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

ferdie_000 wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:

update pls...

INDONESIAN Isaac Junior defeated Genesis Asukal Servania? Upset?

hey i'm sorry,

Genesis Servania defeated Isaac Junior via KO....

And now Pagara vs Herrera fight started...

The best ever fight in the pinoy pride XX is the fight between Filipino Jimrex Jaca vs Mexican Jose Perea...

I thought Jaca gave up this fight since he was only seeing with his one eye due to swelling and bleeding of the other eye..but knowing Jaca is just a brave man and fought a lot of heart in his,..he's an exciting fighter ever since even he lost the fight...

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

After Pagara dominating the early rounds from 1st to 5th round, then it came

Herrera came back strong in round six, as Pagara looks to be a more tired fighter..I hope he will be back in the next couple of remaining rounds...

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:28 pm 
Heavyweight

kenshinsasuke wrote:
After Pagara dominating the early rounds from 1st to 5th round, then it came

Herrera came back strong in round six, as Pagara looks to be a more tired fighter..I hope he will be back in the next couple of remaining rounds...

of course. :(

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

Here comes round 12th..i think Pagara will win this fight if not that large.....

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 pm 
Welterweight

Pagara won by UD over Herrera!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:52 pm 
Heavyweight

Congrats Jason Pagara

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

reypj wrote:

not an impressive winby pagara but at least it raised confidence for the rest of Pilipino ALA boxers...

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:32 pm 
Middleweight

kenshinsasuke wrote:
reypj wrote:

not an impressive winby pagara but at least it raised confidence for the rest of Pilipino ALA boxers...

Hopefully he continues to have fights like this so that he becomes seasoned and be ready for a world title shot

Than to commit stupid mistakes

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:19 am 
Heavyweight

kenshinsasuke wrote:
ferdie_000 wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:

update pls...

INDONESIAN Isaac Junior defeated Genesis Asukal Servania? Upset?
I was amuse by the style of the Indonesian Isaac Junior. He posed aka Gayweather style. He waited for Servania's advance with a shoulder roll but Servania with his superb body and head movements confuses the opponent where Servania would attack. Servania landed power punches at will causing his opponent to go down and not to pursue an already lost fight. Then after the fight Isaac gave the audience some funny delights by dancing like the Prince Naseem Hamed even if he was loser the fight.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

no.1fan wrote:
I was amuse by the style of the Indonesian Isaac Junior. He posed aka Gayweather style. He waited for Servania's advance with a shoulder roll but Servania with his superb body and head movements confuses the opponent where Servania would attack. Servania landed power punches at will causing his opponent to go down and not to pursue an already lost fight. Then after the fight Isaac gave the audience some funny delights by dancing like the Prince Naseem Hamed even if he was loser the fight.

yes, i like the style of the Indonesian, his weakness is not the Mayweather style (that's his strength), he just lack of psychological warfare to fight against Servania. At first, the fight was ok, but as the round went on, he let servania get in and attack with the body punches instead he can back pedaled more. Mayweather style plus back pedaled will give servania a problem on how to destroy the indonesian, servania is a hard hitting man for the weak boxer, but as a Filipino, he surely does his game plan, but i don't think he will stand for long of the elite boxers in his division, but there's still more room for improvement awaiting for him..