Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

It is the goal of this board that all postings will be understadable by the widest audience possible, Filipinos and Non-Filipinos alike, therefore posting in 100 percent English in all area of the board is recommended. However, the use of phrases or expressions in Philippine dialects or foreign languages are allowed AS LONG AS THE MEAT OR THE MESSAGE OF EACH POST MUST BE IN ENGLISH. The use of local phrases or expressions are allowed in order for people to share their own way of expressing or reacting to certain things or ideas that in most cases are unique to their own language or dialect. In this way, this forum may also serve as a vehicle for people to learn other people's culture or pecularities. Anyone may ask for a translation of a particular phrase which the poster should immediately give.

The Moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that contain local expressions deemed to be excessive and goes beyond the intended purpose.

If forum members want to converse in their own dialects in full, this can be done in the General Chit Chat Forum.

It is encouraged that discussions must be focused on issues and the exchange of ideas. Personal attacks or racial slur are discouraged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:12 pm 

STARTING FROM NOW WE MODERATOR ARE FORCE TO DELETE ANY MESSAGE THAT ARE NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH!!!

NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

LETS HAVE DICIPLINE!!!

LETS GROW!!!

ENGLISH CARABAO LIKE MY ENGLISH IS ACCEPTABLE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:55 am 

TARANTADO wrote:
STARTING FROM NOW WE MODERATOR ARE FORCE TO DELETE ANY MESSAGE THAT ARE NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH!!!

NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

LETS HAVE DICIPLINE!!!

LETS GROW!!!

Tarantado! I guess you have to change your name to "RATTLED" or "PANICKED" now! hahaha! Just kidding bro! You da man! :D :D :D

Post subject: yah..you're right me
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:03 pm 
Bantamweight

...that's very professional rules..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:28 am 
Featherweight

looks good to me... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:43 am 
Middleweight

GOOD MOVE....

Post subject: very good
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

Strongly agree Boss Shiva!!!

Last edited by CHAMP on Tue May 23, 2006 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

approved!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

MR. T. wrote:

NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

LETS HAVE DICIPLINE!!!

LETS GROW!!!

I dont agree to this Man...I thought this is pacland philippine boxing forum...Filipino is the national language of the Philippines...I'm a Cebuano and i hate to speak tagalog, and Filipino is my most hated subjects in skul but then as a Filipino I hav no choice but to respect our Filipino language...besides tagalog can be understood by every Filipino ayt!... or maybe you guys AM-boys afraid not to understand a tagalog or any filipino dialect tred....This is just my opinion guys NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

-Steven Tyler of Aerosmith

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

As written by mistermisterugly:
--------------------------------------
---------------------------
Originally posted by MR. T.:

NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

LETS HAVE DICIPLINE!!!

LETS GROW!!!

----------------------------

I dont agree to this Man...I thought this is pacland philippine boxing forum...Filipino is the national language of the Philippines...I'm a Cebuano and i hate to speak tagalog, and Filipino is my most hated subjects in skul but then as a Filipino I hav no choice but to respect our Filipino language...besides tagalog can be understood by every Filipino ayt!... or maybe you guys AM-boys afraid not to understand a tagalog or any filipino dialect tred....This is just my opinion guys NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

Nice one, bro... but you objected in English, so I don't see why you're complaining! Seems to me that you unconsciously agree with Mr. T since your post didn't have a single non-English word in it. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

[quote="shiva"][b]It is the goal of this board that all postings will be understadable by the widest audience possible, Filipinos and Non-Filipinos alike, therefore posting in 100 percent English in all area of the board is recommended. However, the use of phrases or expressions in Philippine dialects or foreign languages are allowed AS LONG AS THE MEAT OR THE MESSAGE OF EACH POST MUST BE IN ENGLISH. The use of local phrases or expressions are allowed in order for people to share their own way of expressing or reacting to certain things or ideas that in most cases are unique to their own language or dialect. In this way, this forum may also serve as a vehicle for people to learn other people's culture or pecularities. Anyone may ask for a translation of a particular phrase which the poster should immediately give.

The Moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that contain local expressions deemed to be excessive and goes beyond the intended urpose.

If forum members want to converse in their own dialects in full, this can be done in the General Chit Chat Forum.

It is encouraged that discussions must be focused on issues and the exchange of ideas. Personal attacks or racial slur are discouraged.

Okay..this a good one otherwise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

shiva wrote:
It is the goal of this board that all postings will be understadable by the widest audience possible, Filipinos and Non-Filipinos alike, therefore posting in 100 percent English in all area of the board is recommended. However, the use of phrases or expressions in Philippine dialects or foreign languages are allowed AS LONG AS THE MEAT OR THE MESSAGE OF EACH POST MUST BE IN ENGLISH. The use of local phrases or expressions are allowed in order for people to share their own way of expressing or reacting to certain things or ideas that in most cases are unique to their own language or dialect. In this way, this forum may also serve as a vehicle for people to learn other people's culture or pecularities. Anyone may ask for a translation of a particular phrase which the poster should immediately give.

The Moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that contain local expressions deemed to be excessive and goes beyond the intended purpose.

Okay...this is a good one otherwise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:01 pm 
Heavyweight

As you wish!!!

:bounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:03 pm 
Heavyweight

very well said!!

Genghis Khan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

boxing fan wrote:
As written by mistermisterugly:
---------------------------
Originally posted by MR. T.:

NO HEART FEELINGS!!!

LETS HAVE DICIPLINE!!!

LETS GROW!!!

----------------------------

Nice one, bro... but you objected in English, so I don't see why you're complaining! Seems to me that you unconsciously agree with Mr. T since your post didn't have a single non-English word in it. :biglaugh:

U dont get the core of my point bro I'd love to argue with u, but I dont feel the need for that. Anyway, Shiva's article explain everything to my satisfaction....it is in good line after all