Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:12 am
Posts: 48438
Nonito Donaire, Sr. who trained Anna and attended to her in her corner in March 27, 2010 fight is facing trash talks from boxing fans, Anna's fans in particular. Anna lost to Brown in last Saturday's fight. Donaire, Sr.s excuses?

'She did not focus on the fight plan', what else could be his excuses? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm
Posts: 337
Donaire sr. is Julaton's coach too? man, this Donaire sr. is so unlucky. If he comes near a boxer, they will end up losing

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul.
A puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny.
And lo. The body is not eternal.
For it must feed on the flesh of others.
Lest it return to the dust whence it came.

Life is but a dream


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
mersey_side wrote:
Nonito Donaire, Sr. who trained Anna and attended to her in her corner in March 27, 2010 fight is facing trash talks from boxing fans, Anna's fans in particular. Anna lost to Brown in last Saturday's fight. Donaire, Sr.s excuses?

'She did not focus on the fight plan', what else could be his excuses? :lol:

he never aired his views re sonsona's loss, how much more for this 1.

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
sr is more like a one hit wonder.

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
sr is more like a one hit wonder.

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 1249
ASONG KALYE wrote:
mersey_side wrote:
Nonito Donaire, Sr. who trained Anna and attended to her in her corner in March 27, 2010 fight is facing trash talks from boxing fans, Anna's fans in particular. Anna lost to Brown in last Saturday's fight. Donaire, Sr.s excuses?

'She did not focus on the fight plan', what else could be his excuses? :lol:

he never aired his views re sonsona's loss, how much more for this 1.


yeah, his excuses were too slow by the speed of his fighter's loses.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:05 am
Posts: 993
WHAT FIGHT PLAN IS HE TALKING ABOUT? A LOPSIDED LOSS AND HE STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO BLAME THE FIGHTER? FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING FOR A TRAINER TO SUFFER 3 SUCCESSIVE HUMILIATING DEFEATS. SPLIT DECISION IS OK AND EXCUSABLE. BUT FOR 2 EARLY KNOCKOUTS BY BODY BLOWS AND A LOPSIDED UNANIMOUS DECISION LOSS ARE UNACCEPTABLE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
Gil P. Acosta wrote:
WHAT FIGHT PLAN IS HE TALKING ABOUT? A LOPSIDED LOSS AND HE STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO BLAME THE FIGHTER? FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING FOR A TRAINER TO SUFFER 3 SUCCESSIVE HUMILIATING DEFEATS. SPLIT DECISION IS OK AND EXCUSABLE. BUT FOR 2 EARLY KNOCKOUTS BY BODY BLOWS AND A LOPSIDED UNANIMOUS DECISION LOSS ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

yeah he should be in the guinnes records :lol:

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:27 pm
Posts: 749
Location: Philippines
Gil P. Acosta wrote:
WHAT FIGHT PLAN IS HE TALKING ABOUT? A LOPSIDED LOSS AND HE STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO BLAME THE FIGHTER? FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING FOR A TRAINER TO SUFFER 3 SUCCESSIVE HUMILIATING DEFEATS. SPLIT DECISION IS OK AND EXCUSABLE. BUT FOR 2 EARLY KNOCKOUTS BY BODY BLOWS AND A LOPSIDED UNANIMOUS DECISION LOSS ARE UNACCEPTABLE.


Fair point...Now that its really happening, then perhaps its time for these fighter to think harder if they would still choose Mr. Donaire Sr. as their trainer...But then, I think we should not blame the trainer entirely for the losses, the fighters were also to blame since theyre the ones fighting in the ring..If the conditioning and fitness of these fighters were also supervised by Donaire Sr., then I guess he seriously needs to improve his methods especially for those twin losses that came from a body punch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:35 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:38 am
Posts: 893
Location: Toronto
Why you people just can't leave the Sr alone? He too has to earn for his living! You have to understand that he quit his stable job and lost his retirement savings when he started as a trainer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
Isulanman wrote:
Why you people just can't leave the Sr alone? He too has to earn for his living! You have to understand that he quit his stable job and lost his retirement savings when he started as a trainer.

who said he can't work at costco.

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 1249
ASONG KALYE wrote:
Isulanman wrote:
Why you people just can't leave the Sr alone? He too has to earn for his living! You have to understand that he quit his stable job and lost his retirement savings when he started as a trainer.

who said he can't work at costco.



indeed, he sure do have a talent for it, why it should have to be a trainer? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
Zone7one wrote:
ASONG KALYE wrote:
Isulanman wrote:
Why you people just can't leave the Sr alone? He too has to earn for his living! You have to understand that he quit his stable job and lost his retirement savings when he started as a trainer.

who said he can't work at costco.



indeed, he sure do have a talent for it, why it should have to be a trainer? :lol:

I heard JC Penney is hiring janitors[contractual].

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group