Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 11300
Location: 13th Floor
newbie_rookie wrote:
calltek wrote:
goods morning mga agawn! :)

peace tayo... :peace: :peace: :peace:

hinaut pa unta nga magkalimtanay na ta, dili sa panaghigala, kundi sa mga kasaypanan, iring ahihihi


let there be peace :D



mao nang kalimtan na nato ang kasaypanan si SIOT...champion na lagi ta ron...:lol:

_________________
3 Stars & A Sun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 6123
Location: where i belong
Viva Tijuana wrote:
chill out everyone. I want to join the eb guys.. :)

I hope boss iron can bring some sexy chix and LJ as well.


PETITION FOR BROWSTONE AND RAMROD TO ATTEND THE EB.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE.

1. llidolyndon.
2. labangal kid
3. mmu
4. levi - to proved them wrong nga naminaw kos mga tabi...
5. api2OOO
6. ll cool j
7. romj
8. jenel
9. heslie
10. ingrid
11. janikamlytli
12. mami delms
13. flanker
14. jaxan- ingun si flanker
15. grace and allan
16. brit and dennis
17. yetboh- i convince pa to namu ug maau. hahahaha
18. mistermisterugly
19. Viva Tijuana - Cebu Pac Lurker & Secret Agent


Our EB I believe is very limited. When Pacman is gone, so is our EB. And we only have few remaining EBs left.
At least during our lifetime, we have a group that goes together for that sake of watching pacman.
I doubt there can ever be another pinoy that will make us do it.PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE.



DIVA TIJUANA from cebu? :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
______________________________________________________________________
I reject your reality, and substitutes my own ---- Adam Savage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:32 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:28 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Cebu City
Humana ni?
Kasayang!!

_________________
===========================================
"Tikman mo ang aking Kamao=Kamaong Pinoy
=Talk to My GLOVES=

PACMAN BELIEVER: 391. dj_davetrance
===========================================
Visit = www.Espiya.Net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 6123
Location: where i belong
squire wrote:
Viva Tijuana wrote:
chill out everyone. I want to join the eb guys.. :)

I hope boss iron can bring some sexy chix and LJ as well.


PETITION FOR BROWSTONE AND RAMROD TO ATTEND THE EB.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE.

1. llidolyndon.
2. labangal kid
3. mmu
4. levi - to proved them wrong nga naminaw kos mga tabi...
5. api2OOO
6. ll cool j
7. romj
8. jenel
9. heslie
10. ingrid
11. janikamlytli
12. mami delms
13. flanker
14. jaxan- ingun si flanker
15. grace and allan
16. brit and dennis
17. yetboh- i convince pa to namu ug maau. hahahaha
18. mistermisterugly
19. Viva Tijuana - Cebu Pac Lurker & Secret Agent


Our EB I believe is very limited. When Pacman is gone, so is our EB. And we only have few remaining EBs left.
At least during our lifetime, we have a group that goes together for that sake of watching pacman.
I doubt there can ever be another pinoy that will make us do it.PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE.



DIVA TIJUANA from cebu? :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
______________________________________________________________________
I reject your reality, and substitutes my own ---- Adam Savage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:14 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: On the road...
dj_davetrance wrote:
Humana ni?
Kasayang!!



hehe duda lang ko nimo dah, cge lang sayangan pero di gyud mo attend. :lol: :lol:

_________________
FEDERAL STATE OF CEBU - FSOC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:20 am
Posts: 15191
llidolyndon wrote:
dj_davetrance wrote:
Humana ni?
Kasayang!!



hehe duda lang ko nimo dah, cge lang sayangan pero di gyud mo attend. :lol: :lol:


infairness ni tunga na siya boss lyndon...nagkita na gani mi ana niya...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:14 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: On the road...
levi wrote:
llidolyndon wrote:
dj_davetrance wrote:
Humana ni?
Kasayang!!



hehe duda lang ko nimo dah, cge lang sayangan pero di gyud mo attend. :lol: :lol:


infairness ni tunga na siya boss lyndon...nagkita na gani mi ana niya...



istoryahe, ikaw si davetrance sir. :lol: :lol:

_________________
FEDERAL STATE OF CEBU - FSOC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:20 am
Posts: 15191
llidolyndon wrote:
levi wrote:
llidolyndon wrote:


hehe duda lang ko nimo dah, cge lang sayangan pero di gyud mo attend. :lol: :lol:


infairness ni tunga na siya boss lyndon...nagkita na gani mi ana niya...



istoryahe, ikaw si davetrance sir. :lol: :lol:


didto lagi na siya ask ironwood...hehehehe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 18657
Location: If worms had guns, birds wouldn't mess with them.
lolz duda jud ko ani ni levi dah.. basin siya2x ra gihapon ni si dj_davetrance :lol:
basin wala lang ko bantay ato, murag ala mrs doubtfire ba :biglaugh:

_________________
If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:20 am
Posts: 15191
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
lolz duda jud ko ani ni levi dah.. basin siya2x ra gihapon ni si dj_davetrance :lol:
basin wala lang ko bantay ato, murag ala mrs doubtfire ba :biglaugh:


animales ay...katong nag awto didtos inyoha uy...hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:23 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:28 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Cebu City
hahaha, ako man gd ning gi estoryahan..
heheheh... awa gd tong atong EB sauna dha biya ko ato! hahaha

wait refresh nako ang thread! hehehe
saunz boss levi kalimot na sila nako! hahahaha
na busy man gd ko.. mau na...

hehehehe!! ^_^

_________________
===========================================
"Tikman mo ang aking Kamao=Kamaong Pinoy
=Talk to My GLOVES=

PACMAN BELIEVER: 391. dj_davetrance
===========================================
Visit = www.Espiya.Net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:58 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:28 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Cebu City
Dia rako diri oh!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=148263&hilit=&start=60

basin nagtoo na pd na sila nga ako ug si Boss Levi usa ra.
hehehehe!!

_________________
===========================================
"Tikman mo ang aking Kamao=Kamaong Pinoy
=Talk to My GLOVES=

PACMAN BELIEVER: 391. dj_davetrance
===========================================
Visit = www.Espiya.Net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:49 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:20 am
Posts: 15191
dj_davetrance wrote:
Dia rako diri oh!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=148263&hilit=&start=60

basin nagtoo na pd na sila nga ako ug si Boss Levi usa ra.
hehehehe!!


kitams...wa gyuy lang gaupo diha...hehehehe


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group