Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:03 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 130
Location: Cebu
Hi guys, just wanted to share that I got this gym mate who becomes so annoying and making people believe hes one big Mayweather fan and no problem with that. The thing is he post these stuffs downgrading Manny as a boxer and making post that mayweather is better in all field, which makes him a hypocrite since he wouldnt be even taking boxing lessons in the first place not when Manny got into international stardom which put us back to the boxing scene. He post a lot of his sparring, where he thinks hes good, and if you take a look at his facebook account, he only spars trainers who doesnt take him seriously.

This guy is a Cebuano in the first place but he talks, posts like his a got damn black american mayweather bandwagoner.

Check this guy RamsesChristian Palma Cornito in FB and you'll get I what i mean. I also believe hes one of the villains here in PACland.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25267
Stevewafo wrote:
Hi guys, just wanted to share that I got this gym mate who becomes so annoying and making people believe hes one big Mayweather fan and no problem with that. The thing is he post these stuffs downgrading Manny as a boxer and making post that mayweather is better in all field, which makes him a hypocrite since he wouldnt be even taking boxing lessons in the first place not when Manny got into international stardom which put us back to the boxing scene. He post a lot of his sparring, where he thinks hes good, and if you take a look at his facebook account, he only spars trainers who doesnt take him seriously.

This guy is a Cebuano in the first place but he talks, posts like his a got damn black american mayweather bandwagoner.

Check this guy RamsesChristian Palma Cornito in FB and you'll get I what i mean. I also believe hes one of the villains here in PACland.


may kilala akong cebuano din na ganyan ang asal... but in different aspect naman... siya ang pinakamagaling at wala ng iba...

p.s. nagkataon lang sigurong parehong cebuano but i do beleive that cebuanos are talented..

trans: hint: he wears a hat...

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am
Posts: 886
bugoyparin wrote:
may kilala akong cebuano din na ganyan ang asal... but in different aspect naman... siya ang pinakamagaling at wala ng iba...

p.s. nagkataon lang sigurong parehong cebuano but i do beleive that cebuanos are talented..

trans: hint: he wears a hat...


ako ba yang pinariringgan mo pre? :lol: :lol:

_________________
Ang nunal ko ang kasagutan,ang nunal ko ang batas,ang nunal ko ang simula at ang wakas,ang nunal ko ang tama at mali.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25115
Location: Southeast Asia
May mayabang dito na nagi-gym...
May 2 iphone 6 daw...
May strawberry farm..
Kaibigaan daw ni Boss Siva and Manny Pacquiao himself...
Cebuano din sya...

Sya kaya yun?

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21070
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
baka si blitzkyabang yan..

:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:26 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 130
Location: Cebu
Hes a Mayweather Bandwagoner. A wannabee boxing enthusiast, he downgrades hes fellow filipino boxers like Manny and Nonito. Hypocrito ni Tawhana.

Again Check this guy out on FB RamsesChristian Palma Cornito


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9902
Mr.Nunal wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
may kilala akong cebuano din na ganyan ang asal... but in different aspect naman... siya ang pinakamagaling at wala ng iba...

p.s. nagkataon lang sigurong parehong cebuano but i do beleive that cebuanos are talented..

trans: hint: he wears a hat...


ako ba yang pinariringgan mo pre? :lol: :lol:


makikitawa lang. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9902
JABEZJ wrote:
May mayabang dito na nagi-gym...
May 2 iphone 6 daw...
May strawberry farm..
Kaibigaan daw ni Boss Siva and Manny Pacquiao himself...
Cebuano din sya...

Sya kaya yun?


di kaya bro ni jasperjokla yan ? :?

:D
:lol:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25115
Location: Southeast Asia
tambocho wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
May mayabang dito na nagi-gym...
May 2 iphone 6 daw...
May strawberry farm..
Kaibigan daw ni Boss Siva and Manny Pacquiao himself...
Cebuano din sya...

Sya kaya yun?


di kaya bro ni jasperjokla yan ? :?

:D
:lol:


Siguro..
THat is if his body is model-like...
Mayaman, business owner, may condo units, etc...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 20013
https://www.facebook.com/ramseschristian.cornito

Newest target......muahahahahahahahahahahaha....

:twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40250
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
Mr.Nunal wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
may kilala akong cebuano din na ganyan ang asal... but in different aspect naman... siya ang pinakamagaling at wala ng iba...

p.s. nagkataon lang sigurong parehong cebuano but i do beleive that cebuanos are talented..

trans: hint: he wears a hat...


ako ba yang pinariringgan mo pre? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:20 pm
Posts: 11195
genetophile wrote:
Mr.Nunal wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
may kilala akong cebuano din na ganyan ang asal... but in different aspect naman... siya ang pinakamagaling at wala ng iba...

p.s. nagkataon lang sigurong parehong cebuano but i do beleive that cebuanos are talented..

trans: hint: he wears a hat...


ako ba yang pinariringgan mo pre? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


manhid mo naman

ikaw talaga yun.

8)

_________________
Say No To Basurang Bulok Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:04 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
Ayay ka diha :D

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 am
Posts: 8439
JABEZJ wrote:
May mayabang dito na nagi-gym...
May 2 iphone 6 daw...
May strawberry farm..
Kaibigaan daw ni Boss Siva and Manny Pacquiao himself...
Cebuano din sya...

Sya kaya yun?



hindi. isang tao daw pre, hindi flashmob :lol:

_________________
Filipinos are World Class..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Annoying gym mate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11585
Location: SERN
Timi???

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group