Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:36 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 2622
Agiiyot kada kayo amin :!:
:toast: :batman: :peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:25 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 2622
Ukinamet ah :)
:toast: :batman: :peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 23053
Location: Hall of Justice
Meron ba kayung salita na ''Anya Pana Pai'' parang narinig ko sa pinsan kong Ilocano sa Pangasinan kaya tawag namin sa kanya ay PALAPALPAI :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:23 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:42 am
Posts: 242
Location: ringside
patutsky wrote:
Meron ba kayung salita na ''Anya Pana Pai'' parang narinig ko sa pinsan kong Ilocano sa Pangasinan kaya tawag namin sa kanya ay PALAPALPAI :biglaugh:


"anya pay?" = nano pa?
"palapal" = ugse
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 23053
Location: Hall of Justice
pacpacbang wrote:
patutsky wrote:
Meron ba kayung salita na ''Anya Pana Pai'' parang narinig ko sa pinsan kong Ilocano sa Pangasinan kaya tawag namin sa kanya ay PALAPALPAI :biglaugh:


"anya pay?" = nano pa?
"palapal" = ugse
:D


Murit po luse ka :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
patutsky wrote:
pacpacbang wrote:
patutsky wrote:
Meron ba kayung salita na ''Anya Pana Pai'' parang narinig ko sa pinsan kong Ilocano sa Pangasinan kaya tawag namin sa kanya ay PALAPALPAI :biglaugh:


"anya pay?" = nano pa?
"palapal" = ugse
:D


Murit po luse ka :lol:

palapal = pukol (ibato)
murit = buwang, sira-ulo, tililing

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:05 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 1189
Location: Gliese 581-C
UKINNA YU AMIN KAKABSAT! :beeh: :peace:

_________________
CANON REBEL T1i EOS 500D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 12230
okis ti laya met :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 am
Posts: 782
agat NABUNGSOT met toy kalapaw tayon,,, nababangsit amin nga panaiten....

_________________
sometimes people want to monopolize stupidity....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ukinna yu!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
...bin-ig met ngamin a nabangsit ti inda ipugpug-aw ditoy...

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group