Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
BrooklynBomber wrote:
I can talk ilocano, but I know it doesn't sound right... here goes...

nag ado ti amok! awanen... napan ak jiay en ti philippines... awan ti babae napintas jiay en ti trabajo ko.... hehehehe... I'm good huh? :)

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

:combo: :combo:

ania mit tin, awan san miguel... sige garud

...yeah, it doesn't really sound good be cause your line(sentence) is cramped/broken and even the spelling is not correct...i can comprehend it though...the dialect can easilly be learned, it only needs dedication and perseverance...

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:22 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am
Posts: 3476
fidel wrote:
BrooklynBomber wrote:
I can talk ilocano, but I know it doesn't sound right... here goes...

nag ado ti amok! awanen... napan ak jiay en ti philippines... awan ti babae napintas jiay en ti trabajo ko.... hehehehe... I'm good huh? :)

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

:combo: :combo:

ania mit tin, awan san miguel... sige garud

...yeah, it doesn't really sound good be cause your line(sentence) is cramped/broken and even the spelling is not correct...i can comprehend it though...the dialect can easilly be learned, it only needs dedication and perseverance...




nagmayat ti pinanginglis mon joli...:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:26 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am
Posts: 3476
Babyface wrote:
alaskador2 wrote:
apo lakay kpinoy anya pay ti kayat mo nga ma i translate ti ilokano?


:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


translate mo man garud ti English iti "pogiit".



agtallikod ka ta maamwam ti kayat na nga sawen lakay...mayat ka? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
...naragsak daytoy benneg tayo nga ilokano gapu kenni alaskador. Makaparay-aw dagiti banatna.... :lol:

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
Babyface wrote:
alaskador2 wrote:
apo lakay kpinoy anya pay ti kayat mo nga ma i translate ti ilokano?


:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


translate mo man garud ti English iti "pogiit".

...no direct translation of the word "pogiit" in english...bent forward towards the ground such that your buttocks and your anus will be prominent for whatever purpose (that's what "pogiit" means)...

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:14 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am
Posts: 3476
fidel wrote:
Babyface wrote:
alaskador2 wrote:
apo lakay kpinoy anya pay ti kayat mo nga ma i translate ti ilokano?


:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


translate mo man garud ti English iti "pogiit".

...no direct translation of the word "pogiit" in english...bent forward towards the ground such that your buttocks and your anus will be prominent for whatever purpose (that's what "pogiit" means)...




ayna mistik ka joli...ti kayat na nga sawen ket nagwapo ak ket siak laeng ti nagwapo..isu kayat na nga sawen...:lol: pogi.....it...meaning im it..the only one...hahahahaha! isu nga sika lakay babyface no kayat mo nga ibaga kadagiti gagayyem mo nga sika ti kakagapwan just say pogiitak...:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
alaskador2 wrote:



ayna mistik ka joli...ti kayat na nga sawen ket nagwapo ak ket siak laeng ti nagwapo..isu kayat na nga sawen...:lol: pogi.....it...meaning im it..the only one...hahahahaha! isu nga sika lakay babyface no kayat mo nga ibaga kadagiti gagayyem mo nga sika ti kakagapwan just say pogiitak...:lol: :lol: :lol:

...hehehe, sum'kil ti tiyan ko iti rungiit... :lol:

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:25 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 2593
Location: Bay Area
fidel wrote:
Babyface wrote:
alaskador2 wrote:
apo lakay kpinoy anya pay ti kayat mo nga ma i translate ti ilokano?


:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


translate mo man garud ti English iti "pogiit".

...no direct translation of the word "pogiit" in english...bent forward towards the ground such that your buttocks and your anus will be prominent for whatever purpose (that's what "pogiit" means)...


I know what "pogiit" means, but I wanted Alaskador to try to give me an English translation, if he can, instead of trying to demostrate...hahaha...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:32 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 2593
Location: Bay Area
alaskador2 wrote:
fidel wrote:
Babyface wrote:

translate mo man garud ti English iti "pogiit".

...no direct translation of the word "pogiit" in english...bent forward towards the ground such that your buttocks and your anus will be prominent for whatever purpose (that's what "pogiit" means)...




ayna mistik ka joli...ti kayat na nga sawen ket nagwapo ak ket siak laeng ti nagwapo..isu kayat na nga sawen...:lol: pogi.....it...meaning im it..the only one...hahahahaha! isu nga sika lakay babyface no kayat mo nga ibaga kadagiti gagayyem mo nga sika ti kakagapwan just say pogiitak...:lol: :lol: :lol:


Ngem haan aya nga ti "pogi" ket Tagalog...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
Babyface wrote:

Ngem haan aya nga ti "pogi" ket Tagalog...

wen, agpayso dayta ti kayatna a sawen iti iluko ket; nataer, nataraki (guapo can be used in tagalog or illuko which means handsome)...

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:07 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 2593
Location: Bay Area
fidel wrote:
Babyface wrote:

Ngem haan aya nga ti "pogi" ket Tagalog...

wen, agpayso dayta ti kayatna a sawen iti iluko ket; nataer, nataraki (guapo can be used in tagalog or illuko which means handsome)...


Does this mean "nataer" or "nataraki" mean handsome in Ilocano? purong, purong Illocano?? since guapo is a Spanish word.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:17 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am
Posts: 3476
Babyface wrote:
fidel wrote:
Babyface wrote:

Ngem haan aya nga ti "pogi" ket Tagalog...

wen, agpayso dayta ti kayatna a sawen iti iluko ket; nataer, nataraki (guapo can be used in tagalog or illuko which means handsome)...


Does this mean "nataer" or "nataraki" mean handsome in Ilocano? purong, purong Illocano?? since guapo is a Spanish word.



datoy lakay fidel tila isursurom kenni babyface nga sao...ti kayat na nga sawen ti nataer ket natibker ti tabbel mo ket ti nataraki ti kayat na nga sawen met ket tabbel nga immispada...saan mo unay patpatyen ni lakay fidel ta baka maisagmak ka no ibagam ti sabali nga tattao aglalo no saan mo unay nga amammo....:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
Babyface wrote:
fidel wrote:
Babyface wrote:

Ngem haan aya nga ti "pogi" ket Tagalog...

wen, agpayso dayta ti kayatna a sawen iti iluko ket; nataer, nataraki (guapo can be used in tagalog or illuko which means handsome)...


Does this mean "nataer" or "nataraki" mean handsome in Ilocano? purong, purong Illocano?? since guapo is a Spanish word.

...correct...

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
alaskador2 wrote:


datoy lakay fidel tila isursurom kenni babyface nga sao...ti kayat na nga sawen ti nataer ket natibker ti tabbel mo ket ti nataraki ti kayat na nga sawen met ket tabbel nga immispada...saan mo unay patpatyen ni lakay fidel ta baka maisagmak ka no ibagam ti sabali nga tattao aglalo no saan mo unay nga amammo....:lol: :lol: :lol:

...hehehe, :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
...love one another...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 8493
Location: Skagen, Denmark
fidel wrote:
alaskador2 wrote:
mabalin diyay nga translation na lakay...
:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

...urayla simmakit ti boksitko iti kaeellek... :lol: :lol: :lol:




ayos met ah . hehehe


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group