Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

D naman. They're both talented. Pero dto kasi sa pinas kung minsan kahit hindi magaling kumanta basta may itsura, may album na.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:27 pm 
Heavyweight

nobushino wrote:
D naman. They're both talented. Pero dto kasi sa pinas kung minsan kahit hindi magaling kumanta basta may itsura, may album na.

OIST, alam mo ba na may album si boy abunda? :D

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:45 pm 
Heavyweight

patutsky wrote:
Charice Pempengco was just a runner-up to Makisig Morales when the two of them competed in Pinoy Pop Superstar ( I do hope I named the title of the show correctly)

wrong info bro. first the name of the show is "little big star" hosted by sarah geronimo at abs-cbn. pinoy pop superstar on the other hand is adult singing contest hosted by regine velasquez at gma 7. the equivalent talent search of gma 7 for kids is "pop star kids" hosted by kyla at channel 11 (Q channel).

second makisig and charise never competed against each other. charise is in the big division and was edge by the eventual winner sam concepcion. makisig morales on the other hand is in the little division where he was declared champion. just correcting your info, bro.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm 
Heavyweight

dencioPT101 wrote:
patutsky wrote:
Charice Pempengco was just a runner-up to Makisig Morales when the two of them competed in Pinoy Pop Superstar ( I do hope I named the title of the show correctly)

wrong info bro. first the name of the show is "little big star" hosted by sarah geronimo at abs-cbn. pinoy pop superstar on the other hand is adult singing contest hosted by regine velasquez at gma 7. the equivalent talent search of gma 7 for kids is "pop star kids" hosted by kyla at channel 11 (Q channel).

second makisig and charise never competed against each other. charise is in the big division and was edge by the eventual winner sam concepcion. makisig morales on the other hand is in the little division where he was declared champion. just correcting your info, bro.

Roger on that Mr.Therapist....Ayos and thanks :D

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:47 pm 
Heavyweight

EYB wrote:
nobushino wrote:

OIST, alam mo ba na may album si boy abunda? :D

:shock: really sir :shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hEY what is your basis that popularity of Charice made Sarah G. "laos" can you prove your statement?

In fact even if Charice will rise as an international singer (as she is now) popularity of Sarah will not be lessen. Look at her charisma, her charm, her ability - singing and dancing. Charice can sing high notes better than Sarah but she cannot do what Sarah can do on stage.

Look how Sarah did to Araneta to her last concert "daming tao". Shows here and abroad, lots of trophy's and recognition, one of the most beautiful faces in Pinay beauty (#03), multiple platinum albums, endorser, and an actress.

So bro! before you start a thread think a lot of times... or else you will end up debating with other paclander.

BTW, charice is really good singer proud to be pinoy!!!