Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:15 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Moderators
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 pm 
Middleweight

IkingWaterfront wrote:
i think its time for this thread to move to chit chat. its clogging the main page. everything is settled anyway, i think. :D

agree! let us ride the cessna plane enroute to chitchat.. :lol:
what do you think bro? do you still have jasmine rice? i ran out of stock :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 pm 
Welterweight

You guys are still here?

There is already a Pacman Day. Let's have your thoughts on that Bugoys.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=104245

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:18 pm 
Middleweight

[quote="Pinoy_Love"

can't you comprehend???? that's the reason why I made this thread.... I did nothing wrong, so why was my thread deleted????

is it cause I was posting the truth and the moderators couldn't handle it???[/quote]

dude I am unaware of what's happening here..care to say what was the "truth" you've posted?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 pm 
Heavyweight

Sepertina wrote:

Ramrod, i think you need to own up to your paragraph. Explain brother.... to those who need explanation. I think it is safe....

do you need an explanation to my post below? what is there to explain? i think my post below was very clear.....and for those who cannot understand...well, im sorry for them....

Ramrod wrote:
this is often repeated many times by the authorities here....and i'd like post it again here....

"Pacland is a privately-owned website. but even so the owners are not charging its members membership fees....very much unlike other sites. membership at pacland is free and because of that it remains a privilege...not a right. Although it is a private website....it has its own forum rules and regulations for purposes of controlling and moderating the forum's traffic. it has its own crew of moderators. these moderators are appointed by the site's owners and they function as such without pay. any member of pacland who is disgruntled with the way the site is being ran is always free to leave the site anytime.....in the same manner if a member of this site violates the forum rules....it is the prerogative of the authorities to banish him out of this site....."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 pm 

The majority has spoken, chit-chat it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:29 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoy12 wrote:
Ramrod wrote:
bugoy12 wrote:

thing is, you should explain whatever you repost here. or perhaps you just do not understand that paragraph that you posted. when members asked you about it, and gave their own point, it is so easy for you to disown it.

wow! you still need an explanation? read again my post....and if you dont understand what i wrote.....i'm so sorry for you........!!!

well, you said those are not your own words, so can you explain your post in your own words. or better concede that you don't understand it. cause you based your defensive staements on that paragraph.

you're the usual vintage ike....still lack comprehension. if you dont understand what i wrote there....that's your problem. figure it out manong......that's the problem with always dancing the cha-cha..... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

bugoy12 wrote:
tank wrote:
new town wrote:
Does anyone know what time the PBA game between Sta. Lucia vs Talk n Text will start?

Anyway. . . forget it. I'll just switch on the TV and enjoy my bottle of beer. Happy posting, fellahs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy posting bro!!! see you! :D

i do no think anybody will be happy with the way you post here. next time, try to participate properly, give your opinion on the topic, and do not act like a round girl, announcing the rounds, err the pages. just a suggestion. i may sound very tough, but that is the way i post. i apologize, but consider my advice pls

Are you gay? Why do you keep on quoting to my post? I'm just cooling the heat here and i'm not the only one who's doing that! did i insult somebody? mind your own post gay lord focker!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Sepertina wrote:
tank wrote:
bugoy12 wrote:

you know what, your posts are way out of topic, way put of topic. i do not understand why such an oldie here like you still can't figure out what is a proper post

Why are you so affected with me??? do you like me??? huh!

Yeeheee. Tank, your fanbase is getting bigger man! :D :D :D
Kain muna bro. enjoy. peace!

We made Pacland about 8 bucks on this thread! Keep supporting Filipino sites bros![/quote]

Are you one of my fan? :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:47 pm 
Heavyweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
bugoy12 wrote:
thing is, you should explain whatever you repost here. or perhaps you just do not understand that paragraph that you posted. when members asked you about it, and gave their own point, it is so easy for you to disown it.

bugoy, it's a reminder...period. it's quite a surprise that you could post in english but cannot comprehend a simple reminder typed in English. that reminder needs no further explanation coz it's self-explanatory. you are beyond grade school and highschool already, and it's quite embarrassing if someone from highschool can comprehend that statement better than you. your sense of debacle has no real purpose at all but more of a "bakit bilog ang buwan" type of questioning.

that's his trademark.......lack of comprehension. if we can just review all his posts....his consistency about his lack of comprehension is very evident.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 pm 
Middleweight

Ramrod wrote:
MIC TYSON wrote:
bugoy12 wrote:

bugoy, it's a reminder...period. it's quite a surprise that you could post in english but cannot comprehend a simple reminder typed in English. that reminder needs no further explanation coz it's self-explanatory. you are beyond grade school and highschool already, and it's quite embarrassing if someone from highschool can comprehend that statement better than you. your sense of debacle has no real purpose at all but more of a "bakit bilog ang buwan" type of questioning.

that's his trademark.......lack of comprehension. if we can just review all his posts....his consistency about his lack of comprehension is very evident.....

you must be talking about yourself :lol:
im out of this, i have life outside this forum. unlike some of you :lol:
mango avenue, here i come!!!! rampage to the max!!!
sama ka bay ram? :lol: :lol:
ahihihihi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoy12 wrote:
MIC TYSON wrote:
bugoy12 wrote:

i know what it means, what i am asking is ramrod's own words. cause it seems he do not understand that simple reminder.. see, he disowned it when somebody questioned that reminder

whaaat...!!!! oh my God...!!! bugoy, bugoy, ike, ike...... :lol: i disowned it? i never owned it in the first place.....

if you know what it means.....do tell me what that first sentence of my post means....

please read again....and read slowwwwwwwwwly....so you will have a better understanding of what i wrote there.........

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoy12 wrote:
tank wrote:
Sepertina wrote:

Bro, Ganda ng AVATAR mo.
Artista Ka Ba?

Handsome bro., handsome!!! :lol: I'm no actor, i'm a "model" .......in the other site!!! :lol:

you know what, your posts are way out of topic, way put of topic. i do not understand why such an oldie here like you still can't figure out what is a proper post

so you see...???? you're slowly showing your real self ha...ike.... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm 
Flyweight

PACLAND MODERATORS HAS JUST DECLARED A MARTIAL LAW!... VERY DEFENSIVE GAY MODERATORS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
This is a very relevant thread because I myself was a victim of this practice. I posted a message exposing somebody w/ double handles. Despite my repeated appeals for swift action to the Mods, the thread itself was locked for reason that the Mods did not explain. Mod Chups who posted in that thread and promised to do something about it could not explain why up to this day that poster caught w/ another handle is still here doing his thing.

By the way, the thread is "Royce Gracie and Son of Laoag City are same person."

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

Last edited by Mullato on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 pm 
Heavyweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
ok guys, chill it now. pinoy_love's sentiments has been heard. nobody won here, and that includes pinoy_love himself. you can post a thread here pinoy_love. but I must warn you that any future threads and posts made by you will be scrutinized by pissed members because of this thread. any mistake that you make along the way will certainly be ridiculed and will be a point of debacle. that's why it is dangerous to get attention by this means. it's difficult to get respect since respect is the ultimate currency. it's a kill or be killed world out here. not just in Pacland, but everywhere. 8) 8) 8)

OT: Finals na ba sa PBA?

careful bro. bugoy12 might ask for an explanation of your post above..... :biglaugh:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next