Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=105210
Page 1 of 1866

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 am ]
Post subject:  MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

ever since i joined pacland, i'm curious who are the heavywts here and what's their personalities. right now i already met a number of them but still i don't know the others.

katuwaan lang to mga bros. i have a list below of the pacland heavywts. paki dagdagan na lang ng mag di ko naisali. describe the heavywts you know and include kung saan sila makikita.

this is my list:

1.tony
2.bcngspc
3.jaxan
4.flanker
5.checked
6.leu
7.kasparov
8.ll cool j
9.ironwood cebu
10.hansilno
11.ramrod
12.ianplens
13.boopsucess
14.jemir
15.litmakuh
16.eyb
17.gabriele
18.bigatooth
19.paktol
20.troublemind
21.fidel
22.el kapre
23.jungfrau
24.aimless
25.levi
26.rip013
27.pinoy hitman
28.hacker
29.pound4pound
30.kimertb
31.ed balcos
32.a5skick
33.marcus
34.fluid
35.jmm.braddock
36.ue
37.manilaice7
38.flipjefrox
39.mhaylove
40.duncan
41.life
42.
43.
44.
45.

feel free to add other heavywts that i failed to mention. also tell me kung may mali spelling or data. also since general chit chat ito pwede mag tagalog kung gusto nyo.

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

Ako na magsisimula:

2. BngSPC – better known as uncle Bob. He is my idol here in pacland. A good poster and has witty remarks in almost every topic under the sun. may restaurant sya sa San Pablo city, where you can watch pacman’s fights with breakfast at a very reasonable price. Regular syang tambay sa KKhan paclanders at Manila paclanders.

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

18. bigatooth

i believe he is the true king of chit chat not "hacker". you can find him in any chit chat and basketball threads. any topic where he sets his foot into (whether politics, prmo, basketball etc) becomes a chit chat. he is a celtics and smb fan.

also he is famous for the phrase: just asking.............. :D

Author:  newbie_rookie [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

dencioPT101 wrote:
18. bigatooth

i believe he is the true king of chit chat not "hacker". you can find him in any chit chat and basketball threads. any topic where he sets his foot into (whether politics, prmo, basketball etc) becomes a chit chat. he is a celtics and smb fan.

also he is famous for the phrase: just asking.............. :D


as far as i can remember, he's responsible for those kobe photochops after being the mah man for the heat, jowk 8)

smb fan Image

Author:  gudz511 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

Kawawang Mullatz. Nakalimutan ng regular Pol Sec poster. HIndi siguro heavyweight ang tingin sa yo ni doc. :biglaugh:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

gudz511 wrote:
Kawawang Mullatz. Nakalimutan ng regular Pol Sec poster. HIndi siguro heavyweight ang tingin sa yo ni doc. :biglaugh:


oo nga pala. cgro ikaw ang one of the most qualified to describe him. so ano si mullatz from gudz' perception?

Author:  newbie_rookie [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

dencioPT101 wrote:
gudz511 wrote:
Kawawang Mullatz. Nakalimutan ng regular Pol Sec poster. HIndi siguro heavyweight ang tingin sa yo ni doc. :biglaugh:


oo nga pala. cgro ikaw ang one of the most qualified to describe him. so ano si mullatz from gudz' perception?


marunong bang magtampo si mullatz? just asking :biglaugh:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

dencioPT101 wrote:
ever since i joined pacland, i'm curious who are the heavywts here and what's their personalities. right now i already met a number of them but still i don't know the others.

katuwaan lang to mga bros. i have a list below of the pacland heavywts. paki dagdagan na lang ng mag di ko naisali. describe the heavywts you know and include kung saan sila makikita.

this is my list:

1.tony
2.bcngspc
3.jaxan
4.flanker
5.checked
6.leu
7.kasparov
8.ll cool j
9.ironwood cebu
10.hansilno
11.ramrod
12.ianplens
13.boopsucess
14.jemir
15.litmakuh
16.eyb
17.gabriele
18.bigatooth
19.paktol
20.troublemind
21.fidel
22.el kapre
23.jungfrau
24.aimless
25.levi
26.rip013
27.pinoy hitman
28.hacker
29.pound4pound
30.kimertb
31.ed balcos
32.a5skick
33.marcus
34.fluid
35.jmm.braddock
36.ue
37.manilaice7
38.flipjefrox
39.mhaylove
40.duncan
41.life
42.mullato
43.
44.
45.

feel free to add other heavywts that i failed to mention. also tell me kung may mali spelling or data. also since general chit chat ito pwede mag tagalog kung gusto nyo.


yan added na c pareng mullatz. gudz describe mo na sya!

Author:  bigatooth [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

dencioPT101 wrote:
this is my list:

1.tony
2.bcngspc
3.jaxan
4.flanker
5.checked
6.leu
7.kasparov
8.ll cool j
9.ironwood cebu
10.hansilno
11.ramrod
12.ianplens
13.boopsucess
14.jemir
15.litmakuh
16.eyb
17.gabriele
18.bigatooth
19.paktol
20.troublemind
21.fidel
22.el kapre
23.jungfrau
24.aimless
25.levi
26.rip013
27.pinoy hitman
28.hacker
29.pound4pound
30.kimertb
31.ed balcos
32.a5skick
33.marcus
34.fluid
35.jmm.braddock
36.ue
37.manilaice7
38.flipjefrox
39.mhaylove
40.duncan
41.life
42.
43.
44.
45.



she was the newest noob now... :biglaugh:
sorry jung... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

just kidding... :biglaugh:
BTW, good research bro dencio... :biglaugh:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

bigatooth wrote:


she was the newest noob now... :biglaugh:
sorry jung... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

just kidding... :biglaugh:
BTW, good research bro dencio... :biglaugh:


ok lang ba description ko sayo, bro?

just asking................. :D

Author:  bigatooth [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

newbie_rookie wrote:
dencioPT101 wrote:
18. bigatooth

i believe he is the true king of chit chat not "hacker". you can find him in any chit chat and basketball threads. any topic where he sets his foot into (whether politics, prmo, basketball etc) becomes a chit chat. he is a celtics and smb fan.

also he is famous for the phrase: just asking.............. :D


as far as i can remember, he's responsible for those kobe photochops after being the mah man for the heat, jowk 8)

smb fan Image


thanks guys for the compliments????? :(
hmmmmp is it really a compliment or what?
just asking..... :biglaugh:

nevertheless, mabuhay tayong lahat newbie man o vets(heavyweights)
LONG LIVE PACLAND, LONG LIVE PACMAN.... 8)

Author:  gudz511 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

Mullato: GMA nuthugger extraordinaire :biglaugh:

Author:  bigatooth [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

dencioPT101 wrote:
bigatooth wrote:
she was the newest noob now... :biglaugh:
sorry jung... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

just kidding... :biglaugh:
BTW, good research bro dencio... :biglaugh:


ok lang ba description ko sayo, bro?

just asking................. :D


ano pa magagawa ko... kung yan ang tingin nyo sa akin?
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: jowk.. :biglaugh:

actually, thanks alot bro... i really like it... :biglaugh:

Author:  bigatooth [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

gudz511 wrote:
Mullato: GMA nuthugger extraordinaire :biglaugh:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
or maybe he was commissioned form it?
a true GMA lover indeed... :biglaugh:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MEET THE PACLAND HEAVYWEIGHTS

37. manilaice7 - a die hard lakers fan. pinakamalakas mang asar sa grupo nila. sa akin ok lang yon, ang pikon talo. btw, his girlfriend is an angel.

Page 1 of 1866 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/