Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:32 am 
Welterweight

Sipang Kabayo wrote:
dwyane_wade wrote:
Sipang Kabayo wrote:
of all people to immitate...she's immitating her moms singing style. which I regretfully say is very annoying.

Why not bring in Regine, Dessa, Ogie, Martin, Gary V., Dulce, Basil, Nonoy or even maybe Pilita...these performers doesn't buckle down in front of a huge audience.

Manny is a CLASS A fighter that must be represented by a CLASS A performer who doesn't buckle down come crunch time.

Di kung sino sino lang na medyo sumikat ng konti sa pinas e may K na kumanta sa ring.....kungdi nakaka limutan ang lyrics, pumipiyok....o kinakapos ng breathing sa gitna ng kanta....

gay analysis with wrong spelling and grammar.
BAK LA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

immitate...ano daw?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

THESE performers DOESN'T buckle....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

did you know that posting in tagalog is a no no in this site....so no matter how bad our grammar is, were trying to post accordingly....stupid noob.

Sige nga at pano ang dapat ng spelling dyan sa mga naka highlite mo?

:shock: stupidity at its best! :shock:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....the gall of you having stupidity at its best as your catch phrase when
you yourself can't differentiate wrong spelling from bad grammar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...and don't play the veteran card cause I've been posting here since 2004, I just got banned recently. HAHAHAHAHAHA....

if you had half the brain,(which you obviously haven't) you would have figured your boo boo right away, but I am giving you way too much credit. HAHAHAHAHA...for someone who's been posting here since 2005, and trying....oh so trying hard to post in english, by now you should be, as what you are trying to impress, a veteran already yet you can't figure out a wrong spelling from a bad grammar.....tsk tsk tsk...how will you ever learn hahahaha....

NOOBS are far better than your supposed "Veteran" status what with your flawed understanding hahaha....

IMITATE hindi IMMITATE....double M? HAHAHAHAHA...

and the highlighted ones, allow me to teach you a lesson...oh wait, i won't ask permission, heck I will definitely teach you a lesson....HAHAHAHAHA

hindi wrong spelling yun....wrong grammar!!
How can you ever learn nga naman....di mo na nga alam na mali spelling mo, di mo pa alam kung spelling o bad grammar ang mali mo, at di mo pa alam na bad grammar ka na...WHEW!
It's like you've been hit by a car and the driver rolls over you several times more...HAHAHAHAHAHA....

THESE is plural, and there is this thing called subject verb agreement(nakakasabay ka pa?) where a plural subject calls for a plural verb.

DOES is a singular verb while DO, as you may have guessed it( ay di pa rin?) is the plural form.

THESE performers DON'T (do not) buckle
hindi THESE performers DOESN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA

DOUCHEBAG.....find it in the dictionary, I have no time to teach you vocabulary...DOUCHEBAG...

to satiate your appetite for poor spelling, aside from IMMITATE, there is another...

HIGHLITE.....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

DOUCHEBAG!!!

Last edited by dwyane_wade on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 am 
Middleweight

Time to go to bed little kids. LOL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:40 am 
Welterweight

Sipang Kabayo wrote:
Mullato wrote:
Sipang Kabayo wrote:
of all people to immitate...she's immitating her moms singing style. which I regretfully say is very annoying.

Why not bring in Regine, Dessa, Ogie, Martin, Gary V., Dulce, Basil, Nonoy or even maybe Pilita...these performers doesn't buckle down in front of a huge audience.

Manny is a CLASS A fighter that must be represented by a CLASS A performer who doesn't buckle down come crunch time.

Di kung sino sino lang na medyo sumikat ng konti sa pinas e may K na kumanta sa ring.....kungdi nakaka limutan ang lyrics, pumipiyok....o kinakapos ng breathing sa gitna ng kanta....

don't you know that it is a NO-NO to post in Pilipino in this forum. Ha? Ano?
Trans.: Now, what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least am trying my best to make at least 75% of my post in english.....and in complete paragraph and not just one liners. :D

here's a tip, try one liners and correct grammar and spelling for starters ok?
You are trying to eat more than you can chew HAHAHAHAHAHA...(ooops , nalilito ka na naman).PM me I will explain to you the meaning, you DOUCHEBAG HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 am 
Welterweight

dwyane_wade wrote:

You are trying to eat more than you can chew HAHAHAHAHAHA...(ooops , nalilito ka na naman).PM me I will explain to you the meaning, you DOUCHEBAG HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro, the way you post, ikaw yata ang naka T-back. :lol: You're so Bading. :lol: :lol:

I hope the Mods here read your post that you were banned and you are using another handle. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:25 am 
Heavyweight

bad.....very bad performance....!!! :(

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:25 am 
Welterweight

if you are suspended for two weeks or so you cannot use another handle while you wait for your suspension to finish.
If you are totally banned, you can register for another handle. Another case of not having half the brain. PACLAND should screen the posters as to intelligence, to keep guys like your from polluting the site.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:26 am 
Welterweight

Seachel wrote:
dwyane_wade wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro, the way you post, ikaw yata ang naka T-back. :lol: You're so Bading. :lol: :lol:

I hope the Mods here read your post that you were banned and you are using another handle. :)

trans: I'm so tough and manly, I need not be smart, I am supposed to be a nitwit!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:02 pm 
Heavyweight

dwyane_wade wrote:
if you are suspended for two weeks or so you cannot use another handle while you wait for your suspension to finish.
If you are totally banned, you can register for another handle. Another case of not having half the brain. PACLAND should screen the posters as to intelligence, to keep guys like your from polluting the site.
to whom are you addressing this post bro...??? :?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:05 pm 
Heavyweight

from 0 to 10, i would say 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:41 pm 
Welterweight

Ramrod wrote:
dwyane_wade wrote:
to whom are you addressing this post bro...??? :?

I think he's addressing this to Boss Shiva. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:47 pm 
Welterweight

I think this Forum is not exlusively for those geniuses in Grammar. We're here to enjoy life, No insults please. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

i maybe late but i cant help myself but to skip every time i watch the Dela hoya pacquiao fight, the part were Keisha Cole sings the American national anthem, she is the most irritating singer who sangs the "star spangled banner".... she doesn't sing it with heart too, her performance was OA...

but for karylle i gave her a fair performance 7 of 10..... she looks very pretty in front of foreign crowd. she is so lovely....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:20 am 
Heavyweight

Ramrod wrote:
bad.....very bad performance....!!! :(

it's what you get from nepotism. regrettable, specially when lots of real talents are ignored.

maybe we need americans to choose for us. just like when journey gave arnel a real break. then these tv stations are celebrating arnel like they knew how to appreciate real talent.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

well, marian cried because of her

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:53 am 
Strawweight

Karylle, was a big dissapointment.
Imagine she doesn't even have the guts to apologize for screwing up our national anthem.

I think she should stop singing, acting cause she has no talent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next