Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

"Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=120079
Page 4 of 5

Author:  new town [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

Bakit, sila lang ba? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  trekker_dust [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

dwayne_saculovich wrote:
nell wrote:
Heheh NICE! Pero Whos The Other One? Interloop??? :?


hes intelat30ph .... :beer:



meron bang babae sa lap ni dwayne? hahaha

nice one brother...

sayang kung d lang ako pinagbantay ng bahay...
hayz...

Author:  dwayne_saculovich [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

trekker_dust wrote:
dwayne_saculovich wrote:
nell wrote:
Heheh NICE! Pero Whos The Other One? Interloop??? :?


hes intelat30ph .... :beer:



meron bang babae sa lap ni dwayne? hahaha

nice one brother...

sayang kung d lang ako pinagbantay ng bahay...
hayz...



hahahaha... wer planing part 2... ill keep u posted... :beer:

Author:  new town [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

All the while I though sir Mod Putiman is based in the US. Or is he visiting as a balikbayan? 8)

Author:  trekker_dust [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

yeah,

may be next time i will attend... just make sure that you have a pretty lady in your lap... while they are interviewing you...

i love you boss dwayne...


:bounce1:

Author:  dwayne_saculovich [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

trekker_dust wrote:
yeah,

may be next time i will attend... just make sure that you have a pretty lady in your lap... while they are interviewing you...

i love you boss dwayne...


:bounce1:



hahahahaha... clean living na ako parang si pacman... heheheehehe... :lol:

Author:  dwayne_saculovich [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

new town wrote:
All the while I though sir Mod Putiman is based in the US. Or is he visiting as a balikbayan? 8)



hes from kamuning quezon city pards... :D

Author:  trekker_dust [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

IN THE FUTURE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE GRAND EB...
THIS WILL GONNA BE HAPPEN...

TAKE A LOOK WHAT BOSS DWAYNE DOIN...

Author:  new town [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

dwayne_saculovich wrote:
new town wrote:
All the while I though sir Mod Putiman is based in the US. Or is he visiting as a balikbayan? 8)



hes from kamuning quezon city pards... :D



Hehehe . . . The Whitehouse kasi ang location nya sa profile nya. I thought he's a resident of Washington, DC. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  ycg [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

I just watched the vid

PacLand Jackets naman jan!!!!
O maski shirts!

proud to be a PacLander!

Author:  trekker_dust [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

AND HERE IS THE JOB OF MOD PUTIMAN... DURING THE EB

Author:  dwayne_saculovich [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

trekker_dust wrote:
IN THE FUTURE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE GRAND EB...
THIS WILL GONNA BE HAPPEN...

TAKE A LOOK WHAT BOSS DWAYNE DOIN...



HAHAHAHAHA... LOOK AT TD... WALANG SINABI SI DINGDONG DANTES... U HAVE MY VOTE FOR THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!! HAHAHAAHAHHA!! :beer:

Author:  trekker_dust [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

dwayne_saculovich wrote:
trekker_dust wrote:
IN THE FUTURE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE GRAND EB...
THIS WILL GONNA BE HAPPEN...

TAKE A LOOK WHAT BOSS DWAYNE DOIN...



HAHAHAHAHA... LOOK AT TD... WALANG SINABI SI DINGDONG DANTES... U HAVE MY VOTE FOR THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!! HAHAHAAHAHHA!! :beer:



HAHAHA...

Author:  new town [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

trekker_dust wrote:
AND HERE IS THE JOB OF MOD PUTIMAN... DURING THE EB




Image


Ah, so that's him. He's the Mod who suspends/bans Paclanders who violate forum rules. He's busy gathering evidence for future use. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  trekker_dust [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Putiman" and "Dwayne" were shown on TV!!!

new town wrote:
trekker_dust wrote:
AND HERE IS THE JOB OF MOD PUTIMAN... DURING THE EB




Image


Ah, so that's him. He's the Mod who suspends/bans Paclanders who violate forum rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:


NO!
YOU MISINTERPRETED HIM...
HE IS A GOOD PERSON...
IF YOU MEET HIM... YOU WILL ENJOY TALKING WITH HIM...

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/