Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 189284
Location: Hokkaido
Romy Nabas wrote:
Image
Maria Ozawa (born January 8, 1986)

who used the name Miyabi early in her career, is a Japanese adult video (AV) actress known in Japan as an AV idol. Ozawa was born in Hokkaidō, Japan. Her mother is Japanese and her father is French-Canadian. She says she became sexually active at the age of 13, and learned the "48 sexual positions" from a book she bought herself.


Ozawa first became familiar with Adult Videos (AV) by watching sex tapes that belonged to a friend's brother.Unlike most AV actresses, Ozawa was not scouted. Instead, she was introduced to the AV industry through a friend appearing in AVs. Interested in the industry, Ozawa researched companies until she found B-open, a modeling agency she liked. She applied to the company and was accepted. She began by modeling as Miyabi for the pornographic site Shirouto-Teien.com in June 2005, which resulted in several sets of photographs and even a short hardcore gonzo video released in CD-R and DVD-R formats.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:



the BEst. :beer:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Posts: 52180
Location: Abode Of Peace
Image

i like her doing action movies :)

_________________
Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated
- Sun Tzu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 18920
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Al Pacino/Robert De Niro

Image

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 126274
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Image

Gwyneth Paltrow and Joseph Fiennes "Shakespeare in Love "

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 pm
Posts: 27209
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Retz wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
Image
Maria Ozawa (born January 8, 1986)

who used the name Miyabi early in her career, is a Japanese adult video (AV) actress known in Japan as an AV idol. Ozawa was born in Hokkaidō, Japan. Her mother is Japanese and her father is French-Canadian. She says she became sexually active at the age of 13, and learned the "48 sexual positions" from a book she bought herself.


Ozawa first became familiar with Adult Videos (AV) by watching sex tapes that belonged to a friend's brother.Unlike most AV actresses, Ozawa was not scouted. Instead, she was introduced to the AV industry through a friend appearing in AVs. Interested in the industry, Ozawa researched companies until she found B-open, a modeling agency she liked. She applied to the company and was accepted. She began by modeling as Miyabi for the pornographic site Shirouto-Teien.com in June 2005, which resulted in several sets of photographs and even a short hardcore gonzo video released in CD-R and DVD-R formats.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:



the BEst. :beer:


MAGALING NGA TO :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 1197
Image

Image
:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 pm
Posts: 27209
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
mmarley wrote:
Image

Image
:mrgreen:


ay dude, idol ko to, promise :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 126274
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Image

Kate Winslet (Titanic)

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 126274
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Image

Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet [Titanic (1997)]

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 377
Image


I love Nyor


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Posts: 5008
Location: Kyoto
ay ! bakit ngayon ko lang nakita itong thread na ito bro J? dapat up mo lagi ito para nakikita!

likey likey ko itong topic na to! YAY!!!!! :celebrate:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 126274
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
hanzo214 wrote:
ay ! bakit ngayon ko lang nakita itong thread na ito bro J? dapat up mo lagi ito para nakikita!

likey likey ko itong topic na to! YAY!!!!! :celebrate:


Up na uli ... post ka na bro hanz ! :lol:

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Posts: 5008
Location: Kyoto
Smokey Manaloto
.
Image

minsan lang ako manood ng mga pelikulang tagalog... lalo na drama...
comedy lang halos ang pinapanood ko...
pero nagkataon noon sa MMK si smokey ang bida...akala ko comedy..drama pala.. i was watching the whole program hoping kenkoy papel nya... pero hindi sya nagpatawa... dito nya ako napahanga bilang actor...ang galing nya..bakit ko nasabi? muntik na akong maluha sa drama! oh my gulay talaga!

bibihira ang mga komedyante na pagnagshift sa drama eh convincing. isa na si smokey para sa akin.

my 2 centavos. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 126274
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
hanzo214 wrote:
Smokey Manaloto
.
Image

minsan lang ako manood ng mga pelikulang tagalog... lalo na drama...
comedy lang halos ang pinapanood ko...
pero nagkataon noon sa MMK si smokey ang bida...akala ko comedy..drama pala.. i was watching the whole program hoping kenkoy papel nya... pero hindi sya nagpatawa... dito nya ako napahanga bilang actor...ang galing nya..bakit ko nasabi? muntik na akong maluha sa drama! oh my gulay talaga!

bibihira ang mga komedyante na pagnagshift sa drama eh convincing. isa na si smokey para sa akin.

my 2 centavos. 8)


galing ! :D

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 12230
joeyj wrote:
hanzo214 wrote:
ay ! bakit ngayon ko lang nakita itong thread na ito bro J? dapat up mo lagi ito para nakikita!

likey likey ko itong topic na to! YAY!!!!! :celebrate:


Up na uli ... post ka na bro hanz ! :lol:

ako rin... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group