Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:22 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: anything goes........
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Michael Jackson 2000 at a birthday party for a 7-year-old leukemia patient Elissa Mingino, the king of Pop puts on a happy face-one of many the plastic fantastic superstar has tried on over the years. His latest work of art, however, is sullied somewhat by the fact that his nose seems to be peeling off his face. “Apparently the tissue in the tip of his nose died, leaving his nose with a strange shape”, claimed an insider in 1996. “Michael wears fake noses tip…while doctors try to find a procedure to make the rest of his nose look normal.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:54 pm 
Heavyweight

it just mean one thing....

bad plastic surgery :biglaugh:

Geico.com even a Pac NUTHUGGER can do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Mohammad Alam Channa 1990, He wasn’t anyone’s first –round NBA draft choice, but the Pakistani former farmer did make the Guiness Book team, topping out at a record-setting 8’3” tall. “It isn’t easy being this big,” said the size 22 giant. “I have to sit down to take a shower.” The 367-pounder suffered kidney problems and spent much of the last year of his life lying on two hospital beds laid end to end before passing on to an extra large cloud in the sky. But he did leave a little something behind: Married to a 5’2” woman, nasim, he fathered a son, Abid Ali. Although he was born a very normal-sized 19 ½ inches, “he has big hands and feet,” the proud papa said at the time. “You never know!”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

River Phoenix 1993, The 23-year-old actor had a reputation for a hippy-dippy childhood and healthy vegan diet, but there was nothing at all natural about his sudden death one Halloween night outside the Viper Room in LA: He collapsed on the sidewalk after injecting a cocaine-and-heroin speedball. In this final portrait, taken during the viewing at the Milam Funeral Home in Gainesville, Florida, the star who was to appear in Interview with the Vampire rests in his coffin wearing hi band’s T-shirt, surrounded by notes and necklaces from friends and fans and a single carnation placed there by his mother. “Some of the numbed onlookers sat and just swayed back and forth in their grief,” one mourner reported. Phoenix was cremated and, contrary to the hopes of his fans, is not likely to rise from ashes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Wow!!! Okay tong naisipan mo pareng Damby :D

Buong akala ko extension to nung Kisha!!! hahaha!!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

this is great Damby, i can't wait for the next batch ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Kadyo wrote:

psssshhh! wag mo ako bukuhin dito pareng kadyo, kagalang galang ang identity ko dito sa pacland. Yung kay kisha marami pang kasunod yon, bagal ng connection ko kaya wait ka lang dyan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:02 pm 
Heavyweight

damby wrote:
Kadyo wrote:

psssshhh! wag mo ako bukuhin dito pareng kadyo, kagalang galang ang identity ko dito sa pacland. Yung kay kisha marami pang kasunod yon, bagal ng connection ko kaya wait ka lang dyan

As you wish honorable man! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Sallih Djail 1988, wielding the telephone receiver as if it were a barbell, tiny Sallih Djail takes a call at his home in Barika, Algeria. The world’s smallest man, Djail is just 21 ½ inches tall and weight 11 pounds—less than your average bowling ball. “People pick me up, cuddle and kiss me, and make stupid cooing noises as if I can’t understand them,” said the 23-year-old. “I can walk and talk and do all the things normal people do.” Of course, most people don’t wear doll’s shoes (his feet are only 3 inches long), bathe in a bowl of water on the floor, or find a 4-ounce portion of food filling. He said, “if I could find a girl to love, I’d feel 10 feet tall.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Gary Coleman 1998, twelve years after starring on Diff’rent Strokes, the still tiny 30-year-old was discovered (despite the nametag that read Wayne) working on the set of the film The Other Sister as a lowly security guard. “When I first saw Gary come on the set dressed in a security uniform, I thought he had to be appearing in the movie,” reported a witness. Though Coleman, once the highest-paid child actor on TV, was reduced to puny $7-$8-per-hour gig, he wasn’t embarrassed. “I’ve done this before, “he said. “At least it pays the bills.” The humiliation would come later: While shopping for a bulletproof vest, the 95-pound Coleman allegedly punched a 170-pound female bus driver. Coleman told his arresting officer the woman had complained about the autograph he’d given her and accused him of being a failed actor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:33 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Eric Clapton 1991, the legendary guitarist and his 4 ½ -year-old son Conor are all smiles here. Fourteen hours after attending the circus, where Clapton told him that he was going to propose to his mother, Lori Del Santo, Conor fell out an open window, plummeting 49 stories to the roof of a nearby building. “I thought it was an explotion,” said the superintendent of the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society. “I went up to the roof and found the boy. He looked like a little broken doll.” Clapton, who battled depression and drugs, suffered horrifying nightmares. “Every night I dream I’m running, running, trying to catch that tiny body,” he told a friend. “I don’t want to leave anymore. I want to be with my poor little baby. “Clapton’s eulogy to Conor, “Tears in Heaven,” won three 1993 Grammy Awards

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way, through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more...
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Here in heaven

Here in heaven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Priscilla, Lisa Marie, and Elvis Presley 1969, is it an innocent game of peek-a-boo for the nearly 2-year-old Lisa Marie or a horrified vision of times soon to come? The ‘60s began as the love decade for the Presleys. Elvis, who was 24 and already a global phenomenon, fell for the 14-year-old Priscilla while stationed in Germany during his army stint. Their long-distance affair continued until, in 1961, Elvis convinced her parents to send the teenager to Memphis to finish high school. She moved straight to his Graceland mansion, where he continued her education in the art of love. In ’67, they were finally married, in Las Vegas, and nine months later welcomed daughter Lisa Marie into the world. But as the ‘60s drew to an end, so did the cozy Presley family. By February of 1972, Priscilla told Elvis she was leaving him for her karate instructor.

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley 1998, two years after their divorce, a canoodling MJ and Lisa Marie show up for an intimate little dinner at the Ivy restaurant in L.A- even while Jackson’s wife, Debbie Rowe, was sitting home alone, seven months pregnant with their second child. Jackson, who wore Mickey Mouse pajamas the first time he slept with Presley, lived up to his nickname during dinner, keeping his custom-made black surgical mask on throughout the entire meal and lifting it up only to fork bites of crab cake and grilled vegetables into his mouth. They left the restaurant hand in hand to window-shop, when a photographer caught up with them. “I can’t live without him, “Lisa Marie later confessed to a friend. “We’re soul mates.”

Last edited by damby on Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:41 pm 
Heavyweight

Wow!!! kepp'em coming Pareng Damby!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

OJ. Simpson 1996, the FBI said the murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman wore a rare pair of size-12 Bruno Magil shoes, fewer than 300 of which were sold in the US. Although O.J. Simpson denied ever owning “those ugly-ass shoes,” his feet seems to have picked up a pair somewhere, as this 1996 photo taken at a Buffalo Bills football game proved. Although the picture was discovered too late to be used in O.J.’s criminal trial, it was put to good use in the Brown and Goldman families’ victorious wrongful-death suits against him, during which his lawyers claimed it was a fake.

Nicole Simpson and Brett Shaves 1993, taken seven months after her divorce from the Juice, this photo of Nicole Simpson could have driven O.J. off the deep end. In fact, fearful friends warned Nicole she was flirting with danger by keeping evidence of her romantic vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, with twenty-something law clerk Brett Shaves. “O.J. would kill me if he knew someone else was enjoying with my body,” she told a friend. “He thinks that because he paid for my breast enlargement, he owns my body.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Gary Hart and Donna Rice 1987, in what the New York Times called one of the major political exclusives of the year, Gary Hart and Donna Rice are caught “monkeying” around in Bimini, Florida. “He said he would divorce his wife after he got to the White House, and marry me, “Donna told a friend. “It sounds beyond belief that a girl like me could be the First Lady, but this is America and dreams come true!” Instead, after the story broke, a disgraced Hart relinquish his White House bid, returned to Denver with his wife, and refused to take Donna’s calls.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next