Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:36 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Mexico
yomyom wrote:
mayweather sr. and dionisia are parents of world class boxers. im just thinking what would boxing fans thoughts be if ever they hook up and start dating...



disgusting idea..but it made me lmao!!!! :lol: :bounce1: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 am
Posts: 429
Location: Beachland
Honestly I don't want to entertain this thoughts but...

If it happen, they could produce a hybrid-boxer more strong, deadly, powerful and almost invincible just like a combination of Lycan-Vampire specie :)

_________________
IT IS PAIN THAT COLORS LOVE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
jojo catam wrote:
yomyom wrote:
mayweather sr. and dionisia are parents of world class boxers. im just thinking what would boxing fans thoughts be if ever they hook up and start dating...



disgusting idea..but it made me lmao!!!! :lol: :bounce1: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:



Bakit, hindi ba nag-menopause na si aling Dionesia? Si Mayweather, Sr. naman nasa ED stage na yan. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 95
Location: cebu
paclanders, i know this is such a non sense thread but i just cant stop thinking of the idea... lolzz!!!!!! how would pacman react if ever this happens


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 661
Location: Holyland
She's still fresh as a fourteen years old girl..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

_________________
"Sometimes inflicting pain to our national pride really hurts."
"Lose the hate bro it doesn't get you anywhere." - bradcooney


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
yomyom wrote:
paclanders, i know this is such a non sense thread but i just cant stop thinking of the idea... lolzz!!!!!! how would pacman react if ever this happens



He'll be happy because it might make it to the Guinness Book of World Records. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 243
Location: Krypton
Huli na ang lahat naunahan na siya ni coach :mrgreen:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Posts: 2109
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:
Huli na ang lahat naunahan na siya ni coach :mrgreen:

ImageImage

_________________
"I think that Pacquiao has created such a high standard for himself that he's going to need some serious opposition eventually to convince people that when fights they are going to see a fight."

Larry Merchant
May 24, 2011


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:36 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Mexico
jackhammer wrote:
She's still fresh as a fourteen years old girl..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

:lol: katursi :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:55 pm
Posts: 847
Mamamatay si Mayweather Sr. sa pagkalason, makaka-inom ng expired na melk ni Aling Dionesia, makakaganti na si Manny sa paninira ng matandang unggoy. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
richard1eye wrote:
Mamamatay si Mayweather Sr. sa pagkalason, makaka-inom ng expired na melk ni Aling Dionesia, makakaganti na si Manny sa paninira ng matandang unggoy. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Since when did it happen na yung fresh milk ay expired? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 am
Posts: 3291
Location: anjo shi aichi ken
no way. mayweather sr. doesn't know how to dance.


mga batang DI ang trip ni mommy D.. :shock:

_________________
You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
jezZzka wrote:
no way. mayweather sr. doesn't know how to dance.


mga batang DI ang trip ni mommy D.. :shock:



. . . trip nya yung mga young once . . . upon a time. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25267
if this will push through and manny and pbf jr will be step brothers... and fight will go on...

klitschko brothers will already agree to fight for the unification of heavyweight division...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 pm
Posts: 366
new town wrote:
jezZzka wrote:
no way. mayweather sr. doesn't know how to dance.


mga batang DI ang trip ni mommy D.. :shock:



. . . trip nya yung mga young once . . . upon a time. :lol: :lol: :lol:


DAM* naglog in ako ng wala sa oras dahil dito, nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
~let my love be your strength~


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group