Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2802 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 187  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 am 
Middleweight

I live near this area (Arlington, TX) and MP to fight Clottey is Non-Sense fight. I don't even intend to watch in PPV, If they have a Gen. Admission of $10 I might consider watching it. With Manny's image being tarnish in his previous fight bec. of PED's allegations, do you think those Fil-Am Pactards all the way from California and Nevada would come or could fill the Cowboys Stadium? Team Pacquiao are Dumb. There is really something they are trying to hide with all these fiasco.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 am 
Middleweight

Team Pacquiao are getting Dumber each passing day, to make matter worse Floyd vs. Shane is being pitted-up on March 13.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 am 
Middleweight

I live in Boston and I'm going. We just have to enjoy our "franchise team" before he retires.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 am 
Light Heavyweight

We;re from California. We're Planning to go!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 am 
Middleweight

I know 20 of my friends are going and they live here in VA. Margarito will be on the undercard and he is as popular or even more then Marquez. There is a very strong mexican population of boxing fans in Texas alone.

You got the #1, #5 & #6 rank Welterweights in 1 event and thats will create huge interest!! Just think if Dallas Cowboys keep winning!! Free press for the fight from owner Jones telling everybody or reminding them PAC, CLOTTEY & MARGARITO will be fighting in their BILLION DOLLAR STADIUM!! That is gonna be HUGE HUGE HUGE!!

Plus there's only 1 or 2 more fights and PAC will retire. People will want to wittness The Greatest Asian Boxer Ever in ACTION!!! ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!!!hehehe

"Pac's left hand is like a missile, like a rocket, tremendous speed & power , He is a technical fighter now with speed and power, and that Pacquiao is very difficult to beat. If it was difficult before, imagine now". Nacho Beristain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 am 
Welterweight

I'm going. It's a perfect opportunity for me to see the best fighter on the planet. TS tell me how is Mosely going to fight Floyd on the 13th. That doesn't give him time to even promote the fight, much less train. Yes that makes perfect sense.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:17 am 
Featherweight

Same here and I'm right here in the Philippines. Maybe you should be reminded that Manny has a global followers not to mention his political clout here. Heck they even take their jobs aside just to see Manny fight. Almost all Filipinos from all over the world support the "Man" ny. Need I remind you the full force of "Filipino Power"? :chainsaw:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 am 
Middleweight

Dr. LOVE wrote:
I live near this area (Arlington, TX) and MP to fight Clottey is Non-Sense fight. I don't even intend to watch in PPV, If they have a Gen. Admission of $10 I might consider watching it. With Manny's image being tarnish in his previous fight bec. of PED's allegations, do you think those Fil-Am Pactards all the way from California and Nevada would come or could fill the Cowboys Stadium? Team Pacquiao are Dumb. There is really something they are trying to hide with all these fiasco.

Ha ha ha, many of my friends in West Texas will hit the road to Dallas on March 13th. If you're not going nobody gives a damn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

Dr. LOVE wrote:

Well thats one way to look at it from your point of view, but I think it's a pretty good matchup considering that it is a title defense. And I think that's a pretty good opponent considering that it is a title defense, and Clottey is a pretty good fighter. Now it may not exactly fill up 50k seats but I'm pretty sure fans (and not exactly 'pactards') will go see the fight. Even George W. Bush says he'll go see the fight if it happens. Did you guys see Arum with JJ in last nights game with the Eagles? As far as MP's image has been 'tarnished' its really too bad since to this day there has not been one shred of concrete evidence against Manny. If I had the money I'd go see the fight, I just want to be able to see Manny fight live before he retires cause I have a feeling that if he does win the elections it's bye bye boxing. I don't think that Team Pacquiao is dumb for choosing Clottey cause I think Clottey is a pretty good fighter and will give any fighter fits in the ring. As far as MP's team is hiding something I don't think that they are at all. I'll give Manny the benefit of the doubt since like I said there hasn't been 1 shred of evidence to this day that shows MP used or has used in the past any steroid or PEDs. But if you want to think that way that is absolutely fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 am 
Middleweight

Dr. LOVE wrote:
Team Pacquiao are getting Dumber each passing day, to make matter worse Floyd vs. Shane is being pitted-up on March 13.

Hey man if you wanna see one guy running all day from a beast Mosley or 2 fearless warriors going toe to toe with alot of action. It's your loss man!!

Good luck watching that fight. Oh yeah bring a pillow if you get sleepy ok!!!

"Pac's left hand is like a missile, like a rocket, tremendous speed & power , He is a technical fighter now with speed and power, and that Pacquiao is very difficult to beat. If it was difficult before, imagine now". Nacho Beristain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:30 am 
Cruiserweight

where's the TS? Natambakan ata a! :lol:

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 am 
Lightweight

Dr. LOVE wrote:

how FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shane a known and admitted PED user.
you saw how floyd was trembling when shane came up and challenge him after the marquez fight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
olympic style blood testing is a must!!!
before the fight for HGH, the one shane is using.
and after the fight for xylocaine, the one floyd is using. we all know that floyd injects this just before he wraps his fist. thats why he only wants testing prior to the fight and not after, otherwise he would test + for xylocaine which is illegal in the olympics and most US states.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 am 
Light Heavyweight

this is the best chance for all pacman fans in the states to witness him in action
unlike in nevada at MGM, wherein we get squeezed out of seats because its very limited, in the new cowboy stadium there are enough seats to accomodate fans
and regarding floydie fighting mosley, GBP is the one dreaming
floyd ducked mosley for ages
i dont see him fighting mosley now
anyway, mosley is fighting berto so a march 13 date is not feasible
and since floydie is obsessed with blood testing, let him submit mosley to the same olympic style testing he is so hot about
its funny how floydie is fighting mosley
mosley is a known steroid user
thats a red flag right there
its ridiculous how GBP is floating this idea
its mind boggling if this fight happens
floydie wants to fight mosley, an admitted user, instead of manny, a boxer who tested clean time and time again
go analyze that! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 am 
Cruiserweight

It is still premature to say Floyd is fighting Mosley on the 13th. We will see what shapes up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:34 am 
Light Heavyweight

tHeJoKeR wrote:
where's the TS? Natambakan ata a! :lol:

hindi na nakahinga bro. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2802 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 187  Next