Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:50 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862 ... 867  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:30 am 
Heavyweight

honeydipped wrote:
Hi again DHF...musta na? :D

Curious ako...does your ozo email still work?

di ko na alam pw :D

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:32 am 
Heavyweight

diehard fan wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
Hi again DHF...musta na? :D

Curious ako...does your ozo email still work?

di ko na alam pw :D

Ok.

Hi.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 am 
Heavyweight

kehosta? :D

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

diehard fan wrote:

Huh?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:13 am 
Heavyweight

Sis HD, try mo yung About Time... Paborito ng mga OJT namin dati...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:26 am 
Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Sis HD, try mo yung About Time... Paborito ng mga OJT namin dati...

Hi TDD11 :-)

are you referring to the movie w/ Rachel Adams & Domhnall Gleason? cause if so...i love that movie! i've watched it many times. lagi akong naiiyak sa ganda ng love story nila.

kung hindi naman...uhmm..what are you talking about then?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 am 
Heavyweight

honeydipped wrote:
diehard fan wrote:

Huh?

kumusta kako :D

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:36 am 
Heavyweight

Dearest Mexi/EM,

At the risk of being ridiculed, scoffed and laughed at, I am going to do something that is completely out of character and out my comfort zone. I actually feel like vomiting right now. But you leave me with no choice and I detest you so much for this. Or I could possibly care for you "this" much. You be the judge.

I have exhausted all avenues so that I may capture your attention. I've sent you emails, I've sent you PM'S, I've deleted those PM'S, I've disabled and enabled my PM, I've called you numerous times but I keep getting the same wrong number (I swear that the person who keeps answering, as patient and as kind as he is must think I'm psycho). But all attempts have been unsuccessful.

So now, I will pull a mexi. I will put myself out there…I will call upon your "drama queen" personality with much hope that you will be able to relate, but more importantly, that you will message me and simply tell me that you're okay OR not.

I wish I were a master story teller like yourself or that I'm equipped with magical words that can lure you quickly back to visibility. But admittedly, I am not. So perhaps reliving memories of our friendship will incite emotions and actions that will end my worries.

We  have known each other for almost a decade. Glee brought us together (thanks Charice!)..and immediately we were tested with some awkward, "unbecoming" mexi moments. I laugh and I cringe remembering this…but your efforts will never be in vain. From the get go..I realized what a giving person you were. Fast forward to the birth of "Make It Personal". This is where we made our home..a haven if you will. You and I, along with other like minded Pacland friends, found a place to congregate, share personal and taboo topics and just be ourselves.  Needless to say, behind the scenes, our closeness evolved. Those were fun, hilarious, memorable, exasperating and painful times. If I think of everything that transpired between us, the friendships we've built with other members, the same friendships that were ruined due to misunderstandings, the incessant bullying (as contributors and recipients) I can't imagine why a normal person would want to come back to a place full of bittersweet memories. But I'm not normal am I? Besides, in my opinion, the good times still outweigh the bad. And YOU my dearest friend, will always be the GOOD.  More than good actually. Which is why I keep coming back. I don't ever want to lose this connection I have with you through MIP. In addition, I am older and a “tad” wiser. As I ponder on my real and online life which in reality, are intertwined, there will always be regrets and with those regrets the hope of  making things right, not just with you, but with everything. Peace and a clear conscience...that’s partly the aim. I am fully aware that I haven't always been kind to you..that I've been mean and at times I've hurt you by being too insensitive to your feelings. I know that I 've taken you for granted. It may not mean much right now, but I truly am sorry. And regardless of our real lives, I am still here for you.

Twice I was in the Philippines during your birth month. Both times, I thought about you and how wonderful it would've been to meet…as old friends. But it wasn't meant to be, because you're a coward. HAHA! Just kidding mexi. Incidentally, I will be in South Korea during your birth month. How great would it be if you were able to travel to South Korea to finally meet? I would love to introduce you to my Mommy, my Aunt and my daughter as one of my DEAREST FRIENDS! Or, if I can work around it, I would spend a few days of my 5 weeks to visit the Philippines. That's how much I value your friendship. But don't fret, I would never force you do do anything against your will. It's just a thought.

Mexi, you and I, we've been through a lot of ups and downs; be it together as close friends online or be it in our own personal lives. I have shared my innermost thoughts with you. You know about my family..you know about my challenges; my hopes, my fears and my dreams. You're aware of my failed relationships and the illness that I've survived. All of which you've never judged or condemned me. I've also been privy to your struggles and lowest moments in life. The struggles are a miniscule part of who you are. For me the better definition of you is your STRENGTH! As well as your crazy antics, your patience, intelligence, generousity, understanding, care and very loving ways. You are loved, you are worth it and I hope that you realize this.

I hope that I've done more than enough for you to comprehend that I care deeply for you and I value our “unique” friendship. I hope that it's not too late…that you'll email me, PM me, call me or whatever the hell you want to do, to make your presence felt. I miss you…but more than anything, I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE OKAY.

Always,
HD/LFS

P.S. Do you know that I still have the Pugad Baboy comics that you mailed to me many years ago? I get that the genre is political satire which I have no interest in, but I've kept it (albeit collecting dust) because it's from you.  Imagine the level of trust that we've shared (real names & addresses) earlier on in our friendship. If that wasn't a promising sign, then I don't know what is. Please tell me that you're ALIVE and WELL. I mean it mexi!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:55 am 
Heavyweight

Kaway kaway diyan Mexi. :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:12 am 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
Kaway kaway diyan Mexi. :D :D

Thank you so much ICB.

I’m sure mexi will appreciate the support. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm 
Heavyweight

oh... I love those pugad baboy comic strips in the newspapers before.. second to "my little pupung"..

oh gosh,.. I'm revealing my age....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
oh... I love those pugad baboy comic strips in the newspapers before.. second to "my little pupung".

Et tu, Brute? What’s with the excessive spacing? Lol.

My little pupung? Sounds gross. Haha! Thanks for posting Tito Chanak. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:38 pm 
Heavyweight

honeydipped wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
oh... I love those pugad baboy comic strips in the newspapers before.. second to "my little pupung".

wala.. parang gusto ko lang hahahaha!!

heto yung little pupung..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TMJUc4okKig/U ... qhd5o2.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 pm 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:

wala.. parang gusto ko lang hahahaha!!

heto yung little pupung..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TMJUc4okKig/U ... qhd5o2.png

Bwahahaha thanks for the link. Now that’s funny.

Damn it’s only 5:41 am here. Nagising ako sayo Tito C....kala ko si mexi na.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm 
Heavyweight

langya.. almost 8 pm na dito.. kakain pa ako ng mongo.. dinner....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862 ... 867  Next