Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
Sis Lips..that is the username. Lol.

if you’re able to unscramble it...you’ll realize who’s behind the handle. heehee!!

Hope you have a nice weekend. Take care...*muwah*


How's The Seven Deadly Sins?


hey AB... :)

TSDS is awesome. i’m really enjoying the show...thanks for asking. :)

i’m tempted to start one piece or fullmetal alchemist but knowing me, if I do, my housework is going to suffer. so I’ll stick to one at a time muna.

ikaw...what’s new in your world of anime?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11325
honeydipped wrote:
my apologies guys, I missed a letter... :lol:

this is her correct handle ...“mtaurakn”

but you’re still not going to be able to guess who she is by the handle she chose...hahaha

have a nice day everyone..time to grind. :)





Kara Munt

Aunt Mark

Mark Tuna

Mara Kunt

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12625
Location: SERN
honeydipped wrote:
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
Sis Lips..that is the username. Lol.

if you’re able to unscramble it...you’ll realize who’s behind the handle. heehee!!

Hope you have a nice weekend. Take care...*muwah*


How's The Seven Deadly Sins?


hey AB... :)

TSDS is awesome. i’m really enjoying the show...thanks for asking. :)

i’m tempted to start one piece or fullmetal alchemist but knowing me, if I do, my housework is going to suffer. so I’ll stick to one at a time muna.

ikaw...what’s new in your world of anime?


Good to "hear" that... :D

I hope you'll find time to watch both... I always "bet my life" on One Piece... :D

I don't have new targets, but I'm waiting for the 3rd part of Code Geass...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
tiyanak2 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
my apologies guys, I missed a letter... :lol:

this is her correct handle ...“mtaurakn”

but you’re still not going to be able to guess who she is by the handle she chose...hahaha

have a nice day everyone..time to grind. :)





Kara Munt

Aunt Mark

Mark Tuna

Mara Kunt


Omg ...the girls will probably get it now.

Good work Chanak. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
Quote:

Good to "hear" that... :D

I hope you'll find time to watch both... I always "bet my life" on One Piece... :D

I don't have new targets, but I'm waiting for the 3rd part of Code Geass...


@AB...since you bet your life on OP, then I guess that’ll be next on my list.

Salamat....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11325
honeydipped wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
my apologies guys, I missed a letter... :lol:

this is her correct handle ...“mtaurakn”

but you’re still not going to be able to guess who she is by the handle she chose...hahaha

have a nice day everyone..time to grind. :)





Kara Munt

Aunt Mark

Mark Tuna

Mara Kunt


Omg ...the girls will probably get it now.

Good work Chanak. :D



:shock: :celebrate:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
i hate you ^^^^^^^, well not really, but I do.... :lol:

*yawning my a$$ off*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11325
honeydipped wrote:
i hate you ^^^^^^^, well not really, but I do.... :lol:

*yawning my a$$ off*



sabay utot....



:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
tiyanak2 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
i hate you ^^^^^^^, well not really, but I do.... :lol:

*yawning my a$$ off*



sabay utot....



:lol: :lol: :lol:


Bwhahahahaahhahahhahaa.


kakabagin (tama?) ako sayo..so I guess, you’re right. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 11325
hanggang dyan nalang muna.. baka papunta na naman sa tae yung usapan dito sa thread... kunti nalang kasi.. papunta na dun.. nyahahahhaa!



:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
tiyanak2 wrote:
hanggang dyan nalang muna.. baka papunta na naman sa tae yung usapan dito sa thread... kunti nalang kasi.. papunta na dun.. nyahahahhaa!



:lol: :lol: :lol:


later, jerk. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
@AB....i just watched the 1st episode of One Piece.

will watch more after I get more sleep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12625
Location: SERN
honeydipped wrote:
@AB....i just watched the 1st episode of One Piece.

will watch more after I get more sleep.


Awesome Sis! Perhaps, you should invite your husband and kids (especially son) to watch One Piece, too... :D

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12625
Location: SERN
honeydipped wrote:
Quote:

Good to "hear" that... :D

I hope you'll find time to watch both... I always "bet my life" on One Piece... :D

I don't have new targets, but I'm waiting for the 3rd part of Code Geass...


@AB...since you bet your life on OP, then I guess that’ll be next on my list.

Salamat....


I'm sure you'll like it... Though I have to warn you that the first 25-30 episodes are "very boring" compared to later episodes which are very awesome... You'll know later on why I called the first few episodes "very boring"... But they're very important to further understand the story...

If you need help, assistance and inquiries regarding One piece, feel free to ask Sis... :D Madami pong OP fans dito like Bro Romy, Bro Palamu at Bro Patuts...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 am
Posts: 18824
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
honeydipped wrote:
@AB....i just watched the 1st episode of One Piece.

will watch more after I get more sleep.


Awesome Sis! Perhaps, you should invite your husband and kids (especially son) to watch One Piece, too... :D


Hey AB..thanks for the suggestion but my family doesn’t share my interest in anime. My kids are “gamers”. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group