Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:17 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Posts: 16983
Ms. Shamcey Supsup wins bb. Pilipinas Universe 2011
Image

http://www.pep.ph/news/29030/Shamcey-Su ... verse-2011

____

Congratulations!!!!
:celebrate:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 23947
Beauty and brains.

Board Top Notcher.

I have high expectations from her. She better not botch up the Q and A in Brazil.

_________________
"When the Power Of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 189462
Location: Hokkaido
Kudos Supsup. :toast:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:49 pm
Posts: 2557
she should not marry mr JUAN OTAN :mrgreen:


IMAGINE Mrs shamsey supsup otan :lol:

_________________
WHITE IS ALWAYS RIGHT



Last edited by hayden_agenda on Thu Sept. 10, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Last edited by hayden_agenda on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 2813
mexifan wrote:
Beauty and brains.

Board Top Notcher.

I have high expectations from her. She better not botch up the Q and A in Brazil.



before thinking about the QA portion... pray that she will make it to top 10 at least


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 23947
sniper1277 wrote:
mexifan wrote:
Beauty and brains.

Board Top Notcher.

I have high expectations from her. She better not botch up the Q and A in Brazil.



before thinking about the QA portion... pray that she will make it to top 10 at least


Can't help it. History shows most of our contestants screw up that portion of the pageant.

_________________
"When the Power Of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Posts: 1218
What kind of a name is that?

May foreign blood ba si Ms. Supsup?

I must say I like her. She has a good chance. Meron s'yang "it" that many of our previous girls didn't have.

Good luck, Ms. Supsup!!!


EMP


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 2813
antatsapaks wrote:
Ms. Shamcey Supsup wins bb. Pilipinas Universe 2011
Image

http://www.pep.ph/news/29030/Shamcey-Su ... verse-2011

____

Congratulations!!!!
:celebrate:



Bwa HAHAHA! ngayon ko lang napansin si Antats pala ung TS... himala ito mga kapatid! ngayon lang nag post si Antats ng hindi patungkol kay PNoy tapos tungkol sa pageant pa... may naaamoy akong malansa HAHAHA!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm
Posts: 4216
Shamcey Supsup shows off her talent. :)

Kindly click on the picture for the video.

Image

They say that she's a certified architect and board topnotcher and even graduated magna cum laude at UP Diliman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:07 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Posts: 1218
That's great, bro Namme. :)

Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm
Posts: 4216
EMP Man wrote:
That's great, bro Namme. :)

Thanks!

You're welcome, bro. :)

I hope this girl gets the nod of the Ms. Universe judges.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 189462
Location: Hokkaido
namme wrote:
Shamcey Supsup shows off her talent. :)

Kindly click on the picture for the video.

Image

They say that she's a certified architect and board topnotcher and even graduated magna cum laude at UP Diliman.



:beer:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm
Posts: 4216
Retz wrote:


:beer:

Thanks, bro.

I was trying to think about what would make Shamcey 'tick' in the Ms. Universe pageant? What could be her 'X-factor'?

Then I saw this video. You can click on the photo...and watch her mouth while she's talking. :)

Parang may pagkahawig sa bibig nina Melanie Marquez at Julia Roberts (sabi ng isa sa mga posters ng youtube). :mrgreen:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 23261
Location: Seaview city,the viewtiful city.
namme wrote:
Shamcey Supsup shows off her talent. :)

Kindly click on the picture for the video.

Image

They say that she's a certified architect and board topnotcher and even graduated magna cum laude at UP Diliman.



magaling na arkitekto ito,magkapariho pala kami ng profession,artist at artishatin din,board topnotch pa ,mabilis sa freehand rendering to,hanip ka ms supsup. :D lets have 2 man exhibit :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Posts: 16983
sniper1277 wrote:
antatsapaks wrote:
Ms. Shamcey Supsup wins bb. Pilipinas Universe 2011
Image

http://www.pep.ph/news/29030/Shamcey-Su ... verse-2011

____

Congratulations!!!!
:celebrate:



Bwa HAHAHA! ngayon ko lang napansin si Antats pala ung TS... himala ito mga kapatid! ngayon lang nag post si Antats ng hindi patungkol kay PNoy tapos tungkol sa pageant pa... may naaamoy akong malansa HAHAHA!


Sarili mo ang naamoy mo :biglaugh:

Again, Congrats to Shamcey! Up up! :celebrate:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boxing_the_no1_sport, Google [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group