Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1494 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 100  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190871
Location: Hokkaido
This thread is intended for open discussion with regards to the topic Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics and Occult. None 8 ballerz are also welcome to discuss provided that they follow (2)two rules:

Rule 1 - Violence is not allowed.
Rule 2 - Enjoy. :D

May we have a fruitful and meaningful discussion in here. Cheers! :toast:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Posts: 2065
Retz wrote:
This thread is intended for open discussion with regards to the topic Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics and Occult. None 8 ballerz are also welcome to discuss provided that they follow (2)two rules:

Rule 1 - Violence is not allowed.
Rule 2 - Enjoy. :D

May we have a fruitful and meaningful discussion in here. Cheers! :toast:



ayus ah.. may sub-topic pa ang 8ballerz ha.

bro, are regular PRMO'ers also welcome? j/k
just asking..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190871
Location: Hokkaido
Arfrod wrote:
Retz wrote:
This thread is intended for open discussion with regards to the topic Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics and Occult. None 8 ballerz are also welcome to discuss provided that they follow (2)two rules:

Rule 1 - Violence is not allowed.
Rule 2 - Enjoy. :D

May we have a fruitful and meaningful discussion in here. Cheers! :toast:



ayus ah.. may sub-topic pa ang 8ballerz ha.

bro, are regular PRMO'ers also welcome? j/k
just asking..



kung susunod sila sa Rule 1. :biglaugh:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 6023
Location: BKK, THA
3. betting..?

_________________
--------------------------------------
If you can't sing a hundred songs, then sing just one!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:32 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Posts: 2065
Retz wrote:
Arfrod wrote:
Retz wrote:
This thread is intended for open discussion with regards to the topic Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics and Occult. None 8 ballerz are also welcome to discuss provided that they follow (2)two rules:

Rule 1 - Violence is not allowed.
Rule 2 - Enjoy. :D

May we have a fruitful and meaningful discussion in here. Cheers! :toast:



ayus ah.. may sub-topic pa ang 8ballerz ha.

bro, are regular PRMO'ers also welcome? j/k
just asking..



kung susunod sila sa Rule 1. :biglaugh:


dapat strict enforcement yang no.1 :lol:

so.. what's our first topic? nang maka pag-research na. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190871
Location: Hokkaido
Arfrod wrote:
Retz wrote:
Arfrod wrote:


ayus ah.. may sub-topic pa ang 8ballerz ha.

bro, are regular PRMO'ers also welcome? j/k
just asking..



kung susunod sila sa Rule 1. :biglaugh:


dapat strict enforcement yang no.1 :lol:

so.. what's our first topic? nang maka pag-research na. :D



gusto ko sana related sa Religion ang topic. kaya lang ayaw ni Bigz and Doc Dencio, masusunog daw sila! jowk! :biglaugh:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Posts: 2065
Retz wrote:
gusto ko sana related sa Religion ang topic. kaya lang ayaw ni Bigz and Doc Dencio, masusunog daw sila! jowk! :biglaugh:


kung tungkol sa occult (witchcraft) sigurado ok si bigz dyan.. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190871
Location: Hokkaido
Arfrod wrote:
Retz wrote:
gusto ko sana related sa Religion ang topic. kaya lang ayaw ni Bigz and Doc Dencio, masusunog daw sila! jowk! :biglaugh:


kung tungkol sa occult (witchcraft) sigurado ok si bigz dyan.. :biglaugh:



wahaha!! :biglaugh:
sabi ni Bigz hindi daw totoo mga un sa lugar nila. but i beg to disagree! :biglaugh:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
here is my first topic.

Can a relationship between 2 persons of 2 different religion work? i say no because i have at least first hand cases which i actually witnessed. to protect their identities i will only revealed minimal infos about them.

1. a filipina catholic salesgirl OFW in brunei met a muslim local there. they feel in love, the girl was converted in muslim and they got married. they girl got pregnant but during his pregnancy she felt she can not take the idea of her son being a muslim. she told her husband she wanted to give birth here in the philippines so that her family can assist her and her husband allowed her. although she loved the guy she never came back. the boy is now grade 1 in a catholic school here in manila.

2. case number 2. they were classmates. the guy was an INC while the girl is a catholic. they feel in love, the girl was converted to INC, got married. although the girl was going to the INC church of the guy, in her heart she never accepted being one of them. she secretly goes to catholic church but later on the guy found out. the confrontation turned violent. and the girl filed an annulment case which is still pending at the batangas RTC.

what's your take on this one 8 balls students?

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190871
Location: Hokkaido
dencioPT101 wrote:
here is my first topic.

Can a relationship between 2 persons of 2 different religion work? i say no because i have at least first hand cases which i actually witnessed. to protect their identities i will only revealed minimal infos about them.

1. a filipina catholic salesgirl OFW in brunei met a muslim local there. they feel in love, the girl was converted in muslim and they got married. they girl got pregnant but during his pregnancy she felt she can not take the idea of her son being a muslim. she told her husband she wanted to give birth here in the philippines so that her family can assist her and her husband allowed her. although she loved the guy she never came back. the boy is now grade 1 in a catholic school here in manila.

2. case number 2. they were classmates. the guy was an INC while the girl is a catholic. they feel in love, the girl was converted to INC, got married. although the girl was going to the INC church of the guy, in her heart she never accepted being one of them. she secretly goes to catholic church but later on the guy found out. the confrontation turned violent. and the girl filed an annulment case which is still pending at the batangas RTC.

what's your take on this one 8 balls students?



This is a case to case basis. If for example the girl is willing to be converted and follow the religion of the guy then I think there is no conflict with that assuming that It is okay with the girl’s family. So before marriage, both guy and girl must compromise on such things to avoid un-towards “conflict of interest” that might occur as their relationship progresses.

Religion is just one of the many reasons of broken relationships. :)

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
Retz wrote:
dencioPT101 wrote:
here is my first topic.

Can a relationship between 2 persons of 2 different religion work? i say no because i have at least first hand cases which i actually witnessed. to protect their identities i will only revealed minimal infos about them.

1. a filipina catholic salesgirl OFW in brunei met a muslim local there. they feel in love, the girl was converted in muslim and they got married. they girl got pregnant but during his pregnancy she felt she can not take the idea of her son being a muslim. she told her husband she wanted to give birth here in the philippines so that her family can assist her and her husband allowed her. although she loved the guy she never came back. the boy is now grade 1 in a catholic school here in manila.

2. case number 2. they were classmates. the guy was an INC while the girl is a catholic. they feel in love, the girl was converted to INC, got married. although the girl was going to the INC church of the guy, in her heart she never accepted being one of them. she secretly goes to catholic church but later on the guy found out. the confrontation turned violent. and the girl filed an annulment case which is still pending at the batangas RTC.

what's your take on this one 8 balls students?



This is a case to case basis. If for example the girl is willing to be converted and follow the religion of the guy then I think there is no conflict with that assuming that It is okay with the girl’s family. So before marriage, both guy and girl must compromise on such things to avoid un-towards “conflict of interest” that might occur as their relationship progresses.

Religion is just one of the many reasons of broken relationships. :)


unfortunately there are situations where the girl was left with no choice like when she is already pregnant. also there are persons who opted to yield their personal beliefs in favor of the one they loved but are not really sincere about it.

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:16 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53067
Location: CAPIZ
Present... :biglaugh:

sandali at makapag back read muna... :biglaugh:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53067
Location: CAPIZ
Retz wrote:
Arfrod wrote:
Retz wrote:
gusto ko sana related sa Religion ang topic. kaya lang ayaw ni Bigz and Doc Dencio, masusunog daw sila! jowk! :biglaugh:


kung tungkol sa occult (witchcraft) sigurado ok si bigz dyan.. :biglaugh:



wahaha!! :biglaugh:
sabi ni Bigz hindi daw totoo mga un sa lugar nila. but i beg to disagree! :biglaugh:


:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
that's already a myth bros...

but I believe in myth as well.... jowk... :biglaugh:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 53067
Location: CAPIZ
hoist bro retz ba't mo naman dito pinost ang PRMO mong thread sa chit chat?
Im sure maha hijack lang ito dito... :biglaugh:

isa na ako sa mga yan... :biglaugh:
hmmmp jowk... :biglaugh:

_________________
::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 8 BALLZ PRMO 101
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
bigatooth wrote:
Retz wrote:
Arfrod wrote:

kung tungkol sa occult (witchcraft) sigurado ok si bigz dyan.. :biglaugh:



wahaha!! :biglaugh:
sabi ni Bigz hindi daw totoo mga un sa lugar nila. but i beg to disagree! :biglaugh:


:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
that's already a myth bros...

but I believe in myth as well.... jowk... :biglaugh:


it's a myth alright when people haven't use computers yet.

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1494 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 100  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group