Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 am 
Featherweight

Chapter Five
'My Father, The President,'

Having t h r e e children at my age has it's toll on me....I had t h r e e children namely; Sakeena, Akber, and Fathima and I could feel that my mind, my body, my spirit and my h e a r t wanted more....I was married to the hottest guy in the country and received calls from women telling me that Omar was theirs....Haha....Well to me, he was all mine and I was left with the task to create a president of our country from this man....He had received death threats from people saying that if he ran for SA presidency he would die....I remember Omar told me one night 'My dream is to become President of South Africa....'

And so I put his goals on top of my list...I mean any wife would do the same....I was told by Omar that the women he dated lacked 'personal skills,' and the ability to lead their own lifestyle...I guess with his memory erased made it easier for me...Or so I thought....I was to lead my man as President of South Africa, the way Barack Obama leads the United States...We did not have any of 'those moments,' if you know what I mean...At that time when I started the book, Omar was a businessman, a father, a son and a lover but was no President...I guess what makes a President is the woman behind him than the actual man. I was told that Omar should achieve atleast 50 million fans/voters in seven years if he was going to stand any chance....

Omar: What is your perception on love Alison?

Alison: Love is in the eyes, once you see someone's eyes, then you would know....How about you?

Omar: I have hurt so many girls in the past I don't know...I guess love is like a fine wine, gets better over time...

Alison: Haha, Well you talking too much....Do you want a glass of that fine wine....??

Omar: I had for dinner with prawns...I am fine....So what's on your mind....??

Alison: You are on my mind, for the l a s t five years....

Omar: Only five years??

Alison: Well, I have work tomorrow, I have work to do in town and I have to meet your mother....!

Omar: Why?

Alison: The children want to spend the day with her, she said they will be home by five.

Omar: Are we going to plan that Zakiyyah child that I was telling you about.??

Alison: Yes, I want another child....We can start tomorrow when you come back from work...

Omar: Oh......How about a trial run now??

Alison: Sure.....

Omar: Mwahhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

Alison: So why choose the name Zakiyyah anyways?

Omar: When I was in university, I placed a bet with a friend of mine...She would name her child Omar, whilst I name my daughter Zakiyyah...

Alison: Could friendship be so eternal....

Omar: Sometimes...She was my best friend in the whole world.!

Alison: Oh ahh, and where is this Zakiyyah woman now....!

Omar: Probably married with a bunch of children....

Alison: Then let's get started with Zax now...

Omar: I thought we going to leave it for when I come home from work....

Alison: Please don't upset a sexy tiger thats naked....

Omar: Who would.....*Gnaws*....

We had planted Zakiyyah on New Year's Eve and was noticed with the n e w s on February 14th that we will be carrying Zakiyyah....I was happy to the fact that I could have my dream of f o u r children and 'be happy,' with a Man whom I loved....In March 2016 Omar gave speeches in Polokwane, Gauteng, North West and Eastern Cape regarding his race for President....I had let go of my friends because of my three children and I was pregnant with Zakiyyah. It was the first time that I knew of the child's name before birth...I could feel that not only my dreams were being realized it was that of my husband as well....In a talk show named 'Tyra Banks,' I listened about mothers and the way mothers should be with their little ones. I listened with awe....Sakeena's bedroom was painted Mickey Mouse, Akber's room was a Ferrari color and theme and Fathima chose more of the Aishwarya Rai look for her bedroom....My husband and I chose an en-suite thrilled in white with a lounge suite and jacuzzi. We were happy and our monthly expense as worked out by Omar was R45000-00..Sometimes I would think where are his trillionaire dreams, and the goal to be the richest man in the world....??

I guess at that time in my life, things were going well for my children...I had sent them to the best of schools and church's and was starting to take a class in French, Urdu, Computers, Neuro-Science, Motivation, 'personal power,' Karate, and Cooking...I was a wife and the best I could be...Well, in the bedroom, I guess that was our ' hotel,' because we never shared what went on behind room doors.

On the last Saturday of February we decided to visit Omar's parents in Erasmia, a suburb outside Pretoria....We had been married for five years and our love was maturing....Our children had joined us as well. I remember that time when Omar married me, how they laughed at me because I was only 18 and they kept on saying that 'I'm like a child, that still has to grow....' I guess I kinda proved them wrong....

Omar: Hi dad, we home, Salaams...

Uncle Akber: Welcome son, you are lucky your nephew is getting married today, join us....

Omar: We will, how are you doing....I thought I'd bring the children and my wife to say hello....

Uncle Akber: Get dressed the wedding is at lunch....We all invited.

So we went to one of Omar's nephews weddings and were entertained to 'song and dance,' by members from the community....I wanted to ask his father if he was proud of the work done in our marriage since we last spoke...His parents had said that I was only 18 when we married and wanted a 'more mature,' woman for their son. After the wedding we were invited home for casual conversation...Having a snorkish voice has it's value in a large house in Pretoria....Omar's brother Sikander and Wife joined us as well for an evening brunch.

Sikander: So, hows Footprints Filmworks and the other businesses Mr.Abdulla??

Omar: I have so much work to do....I have to invest in a further 50 000 websites for American and 10 000 more 'community websites,' for South Africa.!

Sikander: Done-It will cost the company 4 million dollars.

Omar: But I want it to be community based so that people can log in and post their messages and find love links abd for the websites to be liked by members who read the post...

Sikander: So where are your presidential dreams?

Nazmeera: Yeah, when is Omar going to be President of South Africa....I was hearing those stories when I was pregnant with Nuwairah...

Omar: Inshallah soon...I had some extra studies, meetings and work to do...

Uncle Akber: Omar, I have told you before leave the SA Presidency and focus on plain business.

Omar: Dad, I have given up all bad habits, If I fail it will be my loss and not the Abdulla's...I heard a saying....If you screw up, then you might as well 'screw up big....'

Uncle AKber: We shall see...Hows the new-baby when is she being born?

Omar: Sakeena is fine, she loves to play games, Akber is loving- and Fathima is perfect....Zakiyyah is being born in September...

Sikander: Oh God, I have three children and love all of them-Nuwairah,Nadia and Nabeel. Perhaps we shall see who reaches the target of e i g h t children first...I dreamt about you last night and whew woke up in a sweat...You should know brother that no-matter what I will always be your best friend and 'knight in shing armor.!'

Omar: We should go to Warmbaths tomorrow-I will text Khatija and Farida can come along...

Aunty Fatima: Great idea, Il make a lovely lunch and we can order Biryani from the restaurant...Omar and the children can stay over. Lovely sun I woke...Pack extra lotion we don't want to get sun-tanned...!

Uncle Akber: I am not coming with, I have computer work....You guys go out and enjoy.

Sikander: If Omar comes with I am 'all in...'

It was the most perfect Saturday Evening I had spent with Omar's family....I slept with my children and Farida in her room...She kept on talking about how the chickens make sounds in the early mornings by her window. She was the most-adorable 14year old one could have....I had dreams that one day My Sakeena could be so 'chirpy,' as Farida. She could not stop talking....I loved the sight and sound of Farida....She kept on telling me about her Barbie dolls and the way she plays with them....I also played a game called checkers and chess with her until she finally fell off to sleep. Sunday, at Warmbaths was awesome as I got to understand what my-in-laws are all about....They loved me as Alison and I loved them....To me, when I got married to Omar they all asked questions about how young I was, I mean Sikander once said that if you sleep with his Omar, it would be rape. I guess my three children proved them right....They were all fine and Farida once again asked me to go on slides and all kinds of 'thrill seekers,' with her. During our lunch-time I had a good conversation with Omar's mum....

Aunty Fatima: So Alison, How are you- is my son treating you fine....!

Alison: He is a dream guy for any woman...Can you tell me some secrets about him....He took me on a hot air baloon ride last week Saturday. Wow.! Dazzed.! A unique experiece one must enjoy in ones lifetime...

Aunty Fatima: Just hold on to him...He is a gold son...He has his habits....There were times he use to earn above R100-000.00 for the family if he has the right Time, Space, Matter and Energy...

Alison: Meaning?

Aunty Fatima: When Omar really puts his heart, mind and body into something it really works...Like the many films he has acted in...

Alison: Yeah, He is more famous than all Bollywood actors here in South Africa, what should I do to maintain his high-profile...??

Aunty Fatima: Omar is not the cheating type...He has had other girlfriends and learnt from them...His career is just s t a r t i n g to kick off...

Alison: Who were his other girlfriends...

Aunty Fatima: You are his wife, that's all that matters Alison....

2016 had just started and things were going well with the guidance of the Lord Jesus...I had prayed all my life for a family like this and with the blessing's of the Lord I could achieve my dreams....I was ready to give birth to Zakiyyah and prepared Omar to reach his target of earning and maintaining an income of R100 000-00. His father, believed that his son could reach this target if his head was 'screwed on right...' It was my responsibility to see that their son is in good hands. When Omar and I reached home we planned his goals and talked about the future of his dreams...He had always dreamt that he could have a white-woman as a wife, yet I could feel it in his hands when he held me close to his breast....He was the most fortunate from his friends because he did not have an Indian as a wife....His brothers wife and I got along well and they all mingled well with each other....She seemed to like speaking to Omar because they 'go back a long way...' Sikander was a sweetoo to me, because he loved his brother and had 'the most amazing charm,' for his family and friends....For once, I could actually call his family....My Family.

Towards the middle of 2016 I learnt new things about life including life skills and the ability to cope with children....I was often asked questions by Members of Parliament about my figure and how I maintained my figure...I gymed and worked hard and kept to my routine as a wife....I often watched Omar play cricket at the local stadium, something that he would often do to keep fit. His mental cycle was at it's peak and I was ready to give birth in September....I remember frankly that Omar had earned the most that July 2016, netting R160 000-00....We were spoilt and we managed our money well....Our success was felt throughout the community and we always 'pushed and pressed,' that extra mile when it came to the community....Omar had enrolled that July at the Ferrari race-track and raced with Formulae 1 cars. Something out of this world. As Alison, I felt that my whole world was starting to take shape, pattern, focus and my husband could just enjoy all the flesh that he could hold....

Omar: When one has children what sought of guidlines should one adhere to....?

Alison: Why do you ask...!

Omar: Our children are well-over spoilt and I get swearing from their teachers that they over-achieve...

Alison: What do you mean?

Omar: I was with Sakeena's teacher today, she says that our daughter picks up on our w o r d s and spreads our charms to her friends....

Alison: Oh, she is just a child...Only five.

Alison: Rustenburg is good for the children away from the city 'hustle and bustle...'

Omar: Ahah, maybe I should....I think that our teachers should pay more attention to our children than try their own provincial tricks.!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Six
'My Father, The President,'

Towards the starting of this chapter I felt confident in the youth of South Africa because my Sakeena won first prize in a dance contest featuring Justin Bieber's 'Oh Baby,....' She just goes bezerk for that song and since then our household has been filled with that song. I have the tune in my mind when writing this chapter....Well, I am writing this in Mid-July 2016 where business, media, politics, entertainment, family, religion, ethics and other sectors of South Africa are moving along well.....In June this year we visited Natal as part of our vacation to the coast....Omar addressed members of Parliament last Thursday and members from the South African community are s t a r t i n g to cheer his approach as President of South Africa....Although Omar is Minister of Finance many community leaders have had meetings at our castle speaking to him about his involvement in the South African community....Omar also received the 'golden shield,' awards from Absa Bank regarding his work with Footprints Filmworks....Other top companies as voted by Absa Bank for 2016 include South African Airways, Chicken Licken, Joko, Ocean Basket, Falu's Fabrics, Unisa, Virgin M0bile and Juta Books...

I wrote down in my journal this morning what I plan to achieve for the r e s t of the year and my daughter Zakkiyah is being born this year....I have three beautiful children and one gorgeous husband Omar...My three children in case you following the story is Sakeena, Akber, and Fathima....Omar says that he wants me to be a saleswoman to my children and achieve the treasured goal of e i g h t children....Being the wife of a high-flyer has it's tolls on me including daily cooking and cleaning, passionate lovemaking, teaching and being a mother to my children....I have taken a course in forex and I have earned R250-000.00 of my husbands money....Many of my friends ask me questions on keeping a PrinCe like Omar satisfied and I guess a smile is the best answer to all of these people....I feel much happier living in Rustenburg and I guess the beauty of my husband is that he is able to shift his business to anywhere I want....When we went on vacation this June I had the best time in the world because I could walk the beeches of Natal in Freedom....Perhaps freedom is not addressed enough in this book called 'My Father, The President,' because most of us take it as a granted. Our five year marriage is based on trust, honesty, love and patience and hopefully this book will inspire many millions to follow in my f o o t p r i n t s....One day I entertained Omar to some good communition...

Alison: So how are you doing my love.....Where would you see yourself ten years from today??

Omar: I am Goofed...That song 'Ohh Baby,' is rattling in my brain....Hmmmm. I would see myself in your arms and your heart and hopefully with eight children....The President of South Africa will be a bonus.

Alison: Ohh Baby.....Well I feel that I want to spend every second with you...How much do you think Vodacom will charge us....?

Omar: Life is free love dove....I am happy with our castle and I would want to move to somewhere bigger like a 7 million rand house....

Alison: Perhaps next year...You should know I will love you if you don't have a cent as well...I loved you without money and I will always love you Omar.

Omar: How much do you love me if you were to show it to me now.??

Alison: Does my children not answer your questions...

Omar: If love was a diamond I would be your diamond cutter, If love was an ocean I would be the abyss, If love is a hole I would drown your alley...Anyday.

Alison: How Sweet....Omar, I love you so much....

Omar: I love you more than you can count Alison....

Omar perhaps had a lot on his plate that evening because he joined the United Nations as Governor...He had replaced the current Ben-Ki-Moon and was now earning a salary more than $100 000.00 per annum from the United Nations...He had taken the task because of his financial brain and had other businesses on the side....His mentors Sir Alan Greenspan, Sir Ben Bernanke, Trevor Manuel and Tokyo Sexwale were always calling him on his mobile asking decisions on interest rates and repo rates....Omar had worked hard and studied till the late hours in the evening to be where he is today....He was often quoted on news channels and newspapers regarding the work he does and would often meet guests till late. I kinda felt left out because I took care of the children and had the responsibility to look after the house....I was quite good-looking for a young lass and always took the opportunity to lend a hand to my husband...Making love to one of the m o s t powerful men in the world has it's workload on you with their toying games. I guess when this book gets published the world will get a broader idea of what this 'mumbo- jumbo,' talk is all about....As Alison, that July evening my life was perfect....Perhaps a light snowfall was missing....We had the fireplace burning when we chatted every evening talking about the future of 'The uBuntu....'

South Africa was fast becoming Africa's country with the country being named as a 'first world country,' locally and internationally....The country had increased workload by 40 percent in the last year with net income ranging from R4600-00 per month per person. The country was fast becoming an export nation to countries China, Brazil, Japan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Iceland, and Zimbabwe....The United States had invested large sums in the country for the sake of skills and empowernment. The nation had become a 'safe haven,' investment due to the downfall in crime from 30 percent in 2012 to 12 percent this year....The country was becoming a nation involved with middle-eastern countries ranging from import and exports....The country was well-known for the creation of clones, robots, 'purpose devices,' and other 'new forms,' of investments that could empower the entire human race.

Many folks from Africa and other nations had flocked to the country as a tourist destination because of the tranquil beauty and scenic views....Many foreigners use our education departments to send their children to our schools because of the 'Waldof methods,' that many of our schools teach....My own children Sakeena, Akber and Fathima are educated in South Africa to the best of the teachers knowledge....Many parents have the option to 'home-school,' their children as part of the deal with government....

I was starting to feel that South Africa was more important to Omar than our own children....Omar was sent to the United States in August 2016 as a gift from members of the community...He had spent three weeks in Los Angeles and came back with more than what he went....Living alone in those three weeks taught me the importance of love and patience when it comes to parenting....My husband would one day become President of South Africa and all I could do was watch from the bench-lines of the father nation....

My huband had constantly thought about the changes that he chose to pass in South Africa including the legalization of Marijuana, legalization of 'red-light districts,' increase spending on hospitals and increase spending on social scope...He also had meetings with key communication leaders for the investment of 40 000 computers in schools including broadband connection. His meetings also stated the investment of tele-port media-a transfer of personality from one province to another with the aid of a device. Abdulla's investment in the health sector would drop HIV infection by more than 60 percent with the legalization of Pfizer drugs and related virus drugs. My husband thought 'long and hard,' for the changes that he chose to bring in South Africa...He had always admired President Fidel Castro for his long standing as President of Cuba for more than twenty years. Perhaps a far-fetched dream of his....!

When Omar returned from Los Angeles I was due to give birth to Zakiyyah next month but took the persona to learn passages from the Holy Quraan....Growing- up, I was taught to pray to Jesus Christ and the Lord as I learnt from my teachings the importance of one Prophet and the ruling of the Holy Prophet of Islam. I became better attuned to the Islamic culture as the month of Ramadaan was crossing the Muslim community in September...I thought that I should teach my children the importance of their religion and the meaning of God.Growing- up, God was a father figure in my life and later I realized that God is Eternal, The Most High, The Most Gracious....I never knew of this....I also took a course on the meaning of the Holy Quraan and the meaning behind the w o r d s. Sometimes w o r d s have 'double,' meanings.

Zakiyyah was born on 13 September 2016 and this was the happiest day of my life....We had preferred that she be born at home as Omar chose her to be 'nurse maid....' Omar had answered my prayers by not sending me to hospital, instead I gave birth at home...She had one dimple and a big birthmark on her face making her look like Cindy Crawford-The Model. I now had f o u r children, Sakeena, Akber, Fathima, and Zakiyyah...This was a new challenge to me because I received texts from all my friends and family saying that Zakiyyah was a 'doll in the making....' She had her fathers hazel eyes and my skin and color tone. We had preferred that she be babtized according to Christianity, although I had not converted to Muslim. Our family values might s o u n d mixed to you as a reader, yet she was the prize money for 88 Ferrari's Omar once said....We were happy and satisfied with her health and I was 'happier than normal,' because hundreds of photo's were taken of our baby within the first day....Her siblings had all clinged to her like she was a pot of gold...And she was.

Being a mother of four does not come easily unless one has a strong father to back the children up....I remember at that time Omar was at the peak of his presidency always 'eyeing,' the local and international news what was stated about him and related businesses. Zakiyyah was a 'hip-hop,' baby because I suppose that type of music could only make her sleep...She would only sleep in a driving car or listening to 'hip-hop...' Sakeena would often play games with her sister to keep her tuned up what was happening in the world she lived in....As a baby she loved lots of attention and I still remember the photo's because she was known as 'my prize baby,' because of the attention she pulled. The paparazzi were kept out of our home from taking pictures and only 'exclusive pictures,' were released to the media....We had a cozy family and my parents and Omar's parents had all visited us on the due date. Memories are perhaps to evident to remember as the pictures of my little baby still stick in my mind....Life was teasing me because Omar had told me that I should not work and work from home as a house-wife. I remember a little red teddy bear with her name on it that Uncle Akber gave her as a gift that makes me shed a tear till today....Our house was filled with love, laughter, greatness and royalty with the birth of our new daughter....I always felt that Zakiyyah was my 'miracle baby,' because she was born at home....The local SABC news had featured her birth as 'a new addition,' to the Abdulla clan....

Omar: So how do you feel being a mother of four and the love of my life...?

Alison: If you would of asked me that the first time we met, I would never of dreamt to be holding this gorgeous child in my arms...

Omar: Ohh Baby, Ohh Baby....

Alison: Now you have given me four children, how do I know that you will remain faithful, honest and 'mine,' always Omar...!

Omar: Relax Alison...I love our children. I want to move back to Pretoria...

Alison: Why, What's wrong with living in Rustenburg....

Omar: I just feel that I can achieve much more in the city...My business is climbing fast and the market is in Gauteng....

Alison: Omar, If you want to move...Sure...We can move and relocate the children's schools...Maybe we could build that 7 million rand house you want....

Omar: I have the house already organized by the estate agent. It's a matter of your agreement with me....

Alison: We can move at the end of the year...

Omar and I were surprised by winning the national lotto towards the end of the year which paid out an amount of over R20 million rand....I guess my children's numbers perhaps assisted as well. Although Omar was not an avid gambler, I had purchased the ticket with Omar sharing in the profit-takings....

Footprints Filmworks: Abdulla 'tops,' World Number

Sponsor

Sponsor