Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 2564
Location: Piero Pelù
10 years ago, Friendster pa ang sikat

:lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 4189
Location: Rizal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfvfSff7nS4

10yrs ago, sumikat ba ang kantang ito? arayy 8)

_________________
NO TO GARBAGE POST IN PACLAND !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61528
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
pacland member :shock: 10 years na :celebrate:

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9262
10 years ago may umiyak ng ..
.



uhaa uhaa uhaa , what's yours? :lol: :lol:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 24450
Location: neverland
more than ten years ago, me post na ganito sa pacland

Filipino is Cool wrote:
THE FINALISTS

Miss America
Miss Spain
Miss Britain
Miss Philippines
Miss Iran
Miss India
Miss Japan

QUESTION : Ms. America, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MS. AMERICA : Well, I would say that male organs in America are like gentlemen.
QUESTION : Why do you say that?
MS. AMERICA : Because it stands everytime it sees a woman.....

(Applause!.... Applause!)

QUESTION : Ms. Spain, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MS. SPAIN : Male organs in our country are like toros in our very own bullfight.
QUESTION : Why do you say that?
MS. SPAIN : Because it charges everytime it sees an opening.

(Applause!... Applause!)

QUESTION : Ms. Britain, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MS. BRITAIN : Male organs in our country are like Shakespearian actors and Heroes.
QUESTION : Why do you say that?
MS. BRITAIN : Because it cries after every performance and because it is buried alive.

(Applause!... Applause!)

QUESTION : Ms. Iran, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MS. IRAN : Well, I can say that male organs in Iran are like thieves
QUESTION : And why do you say that?
MS. IRAN : Because they always enter through the back door.....

(Applause!... Applause!)

QUESTION : Ms. India, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MS. INDIA : Well, I can say that a male organ in India is like a labourer.
QUESTION : Why do you say that?
MS. INDIA : Because it works day and night....

(Applause!..Applause!)

QUESTION : Ms. Japan, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MISS JAPAN: It's like an actor in a stage play....because it bows down after every performance.

(Applause!..Applause!)

QUESTION : Ms. Philippines, how would you describe a male organ in your country?
MS. PHILIPPINES : Ahh...well, opcors, hihihihi...I can say dat male organs in our country are like chismis...
QUESTION : Chismis???
MS. PHILIPPINES : Ayy! Sorry... Its ano, ahh kuwan...it means GOSSIP in our language.
QUESTION : Hmm... Interesting comparison. And why do you say that?
MS.PHILIPPINES : Ayy...Dyahe!!!!Hi hi hi hi hi hi...Kasi....I mean because it passes from mouth to mouth..


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Work is the greatest thing in the world... so I always save most of it for tomorrow.." - Juan Tamad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61528
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9262
:biglaugh: :lol:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23098
Location: Southeast Asia
tambocho wrote:
10 years ago may umiyak ng ..
.



uhaa uhaa uhaa , what's yours? :lol: :lol:


Sino mang tamby? pakis share naman... :D

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9262
JABEZJ wrote:
tambocho wrote:
10 years ago may umiyak ng ..
.

uhaa uhaa uhaa , what's yours? :lol: :lol:


Sino mang tamby? pakis share naman... :D

..
before sa warning ni mod joeyj yan...check the dates .
Baka pumindot
ka na naman. :lol:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23098
Location: Southeast Asia
tambocho wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
tambocho wrote:
10 years ago may umiyak ng ..
.

uhaa uhaa uhaa , what's yours? :lol: :lol:


Sino mang tamby? pakis share naman... :D

..
before sa warning ni mod joeyj yan...check the dates .
Baka pumindot
ka na naman. :lol:


Anong warning mang tamby? hindi ako updated...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9262
nasa page 509 & 510
ng "Posters on Behave Mode" thread

wag kang malungkot sana
pag nabasa mo yon.
:biglaugh:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23098
Location: Southeast Asia
Bakit naman ako malulungkot mang tamby? :?

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9262
na 2- weeks bakasyon yong ka tropa mo kasi.

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23098
Location: Southeast Asia
Who cares mang tamby...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 9262
Ewan ko sa yo sir, ikaw lang ang nakaka alam nyan.




:biglaugh:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group