Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 134  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 am 
Middleweight

Anyone here who already watched X-Men First Class? any reviews? FR's?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 am 
Heavyweight

zeke_gabriel wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
zeke_gabriel wrote:
sinehan--unknown-- liam neeson

DVD-- hanna- maganda pero medyo bitin. sa start yung ok, pero dragging na sa middle at latter part
agree ako bro sa Hanna and I don't like the way the director put up the scene together parang boring, maganda pa naman sana yung plot sayang. I also would like to rate the fighting scene of Eric Bana as poor and also the music selection is not good as well parang 80s yung dating not appropriate imo.

agree bro
yung unknown ok sya maganda para saken 8/10 score ko. parang bourne identity yung dating. Ito yung klase ng film na curious ka sa istorya from beginning to end kasi medyo pinagiisip ka sa mga nangyayari sa characters.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am 
Middleweight

parang shutter island yan?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am 
Heavyweight

jbone wrote:
parang shutter island yan?
not likely bro, shutter island was similar to identity (john cusack movie) or three but not unknown. it is more likely group in the category of memento and bourne series imo.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Keanu Reeves' Henry's Crime

an unusual but original story. The film is a funny heist story with a twist of romantic comedy. Keanu Reeves character is somewhat reserved but when he talk you feel the thought in his words and for a change of his regular sci-fi flick, he played his role here very well. Overall, a great performance from the whole cast like James Caan and Vera Farmiga, who blend very well with Keanu in this movie. My score: 8/10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm 
Middleweight

Limitless...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm 
Featherweight

HANGOVER 2.. LMAO till the end of the movie!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Pre cinderella, have you seen The Conspirator? It's an intriguing movie about Abe Lincoln's successful assassination and its conspirators. Tried to download it from isohunt but failed every time. I couldn't seem to find any working link. What the hell is corel player anyway? :shock: :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm 
Heavyweight

helven wrote:
Pre cinderella, have you seen The Conspirator? It's an intriguing movie about Abe Lincoln's successful assassination and its conspirators. Tried to download it from isohunt but failed every time. I couldn't seem to find any working link. What the hell is corel player anyway? :shock: :D
if you download a movie and asking you to download a player or anything for that matter, ITS FAKE pre don't bother downloading it.

I tried to search it myself and it seems it is not yet available in torrent either public or private.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
helven wrote:
if you download a movie and asking you to download a player or anything for that matter, ITS FAKE pre don't bother downloading it.

I tried to search it myself and it seems it is not yet available in torrent either public or private.

Thanks for the tip pre. But here's one major problem each time i try to download a new movie from either isohunt or piratebay, I only get to see that it's only playable with corel after downloading it. Such a waste of time. A friend of mine gave me a tip to download only movies from piratebay with colorful skull logos below the link. He said it's a trusted link. To save me idle time from waiting, how can i determine if the link i will be downloading is gonna work in the end or not? Is there any warning sign that tells a tech genius like me not to proceed with a fake link? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm 
Heavyweight

The Warrior's Way

Kagabi ko lang pinanood. Maganda ang visual effects pero hindi ko gusto ang acting at dialouge.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm 
Heavyweight

jbone wrote:

Maganda naman trailer niya sa You Tube.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am 
Heavyweight

helven wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
helven wrote:

Thanks for the tip pre. But here's one major problem each time i try to download a new movie from either isohunt or piratebay, I only get to see that it's only playable with corel after downloading it. Such a waste of time. A friend of mine gave me a tip to download only movies from piratebay with colorful skull logos below the link. He said it's a trusted link. To save me idle time from waiting, how can i determine if the link i will be downloading is gonna work in the end or not? Is there any warning sign that tells a tech genius like me not to proceed with a fake link? :biglaugh:
I always get my torrents at Btjunkie.org, its a public torrent. Here's what I do para di ako maka-download ng fake or virus, binabasa ko muna yung mga comments nung naka-download na kung real or fake. I also suggest to sign-up with private torrents like demonoid or iptorrents mas safe kasi dun kasi community sya so verified safe yung mga torrents kaya lang you have to maintain a certain download/upload ratio.

sa btjunkie may comments at pag green yung nakalagay sa seeders big chance na legit sya. try it bro.

http://btjunkie.org/?do=latest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am 
Heavyweight

mersey_side wrote:
jbone wrote:

Maganda naman trailer niya sa You Tube.
and the reviews from critics are positive as well. I'm waiting for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:11 am 
Heavyweight

CIMARON wrote:
The Warrior's Way

Kagabi ko lang pinanood. Maganda ang visual effects pero hindi ko gusto ang acting at dialouge.
napanood ko na ren to, entertaining but will not stick to your memory as good movie for a long time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 134  Next