Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 134  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 am
Posts: 999
Anyone here who already watched X-Men First Class? any reviews? FR's?

_________________
CRAB: If he's the best, why not take the test?
HUGGER: If he's the best, why not fight the beast and don't hide behind the test?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
zeke_gabriel wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
zeke_gabriel wrote:
sinehan--unknown-- liam neeson

DVD-- hanna- maganda pero medyo bitin. sa start yung ok, pero dragging na sa middle at latter part
agree ako bro sa Hanna and I don't like the way the director put up the scene together parang boring, maganda pa naman sana yung plot sayang. I also would like to rate the fighting scene of Eric Bana as poor and also the music selection is not good as well parang 80s yung dating not appropriate imo.


agree bro
yung unknown ok sya maganda para saken 8/10 score ko. parang bourne identity yung dating. Ito yung klase ng film na curious ka sa istorya from beginning to end kasi medyo pinagiisip ka sa mga nangyayari sa characters.

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 am
Posts: 999
parang shutter island yan?

_________________
CRAB: If he's the best, why not take the test?
HUGGER: If he's the best, why not fight the beast and don't hide behind the test?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
jbone wrote:
parang shutter island yan?
not likely bro, shutter island was similar to identity (john cusack movie) or three but not unknown. it is more likely group in the category of memento and bourne series imo.

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
Keanu Reeves' Henry's Crime

Image

an unusual but original story. The film is a funny heist story with a twist of romantic comedy. Keanu Reeves character is somewhat reserved but when he talk you feel the thought in his words and for a change of his regular sci-fi flick, he played his role here very well. Overall, a great performance from the whole cast like James Caan and Vera Farmiga, who blend very well with Keanu in this movie. My score: 8/10

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 am
Posts: 999
Limitless...

_________________
CRAB: If he's the best, why not take the test?
HUGGER: If he's the best, why not fight the beast and don't hide behind the test?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 am
Posts: 87
HANGOVER 2.. LMAO till the end of the movie!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 6150
Pre cinderella, have you seen The Conspirator? It's an intriguing movie about Abe Lincoln's successful assassination and its conspirators. Tried to download it from isohunt but failed every time. I couldn't seem to find any working link. What the hell is corel player anyway? :shock: :D

_________________
"PaiN MaKEs tHE MaN"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
helven wrote:
Pre cinderella, have you seen The Conspirator? It's an intriguing movie about Abe Lincoln's successful assassination and its conspirators. Tried to download it from isohunt but failed every time. I couldn't seem to find any working link. What the hell is corel player anyway? :shock: :D
if you download a movie and asking you to download a player or anything for that matter, ITS FAKE pre don't bother downloading it.

I tried to search it myself and it seems it is not yet available in torrent either public or private.

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 6150
cinderella_man wrote:
helven wrote:
Pre cinderella, have you seen The Conspirator? It's an intriguing movie about Abe Lincoln's successful assassination and its conspirators. Tried to download it from isohunt but failed every time. I couldn't seem to find any working link. What the hell is corel player anyway? :shock: :D
if you download a movie and asking you to download a player or anything for that matter, ITS FAKE pre don't bother downloading it.

I tried to search it myself and it seems it is not yet available in torrent either public or private.


Thanks for the tip pre. But here's one major problem each time i try to download a new movie from either isohunt or piratebay, I only get to see that it's only playable with corel after downloading it. Such a waste of time. A friend of mine gave me a tip to download only movies from piratebay with colorful skull logos below the link. He said it's a trusted link. To save me idle time from waiting, how can i determine if the link i will be downloading is gonna work in the end or not? Is there any warning sign that tells a tech genius like me not to proceed with a fake link? :biglaugh:

_________________
"PaiN MaKEs tHE MaN"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm
Posts: 12115
Location: SandVille
The Warrior's Way

Kagabi ko lang pinanood. Maganda ang visual effects pero hindi ko gusto ang acting at dialouge.

_________________
Kiss the hand of your enemy until you can cut it off!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:12 am
Posts: 48438
jbone wrote:
Anyone here who already watched X-Men First Class? any reviews? FR's?



Maganda naman trailer niya sa You Tube.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
helven wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
helven wrote:
Pre cinderella, have you seen The Conspirator? It's an intriguing movie about Abe Lincoln's successful assassination and its conspirators. Tried to download it from isohunt but failed every time. I couldn't seem to find any working link. What the hell is corel player anyway? :shock: :D
if you download a movie and asking you to download a player or anything for that matter, ITS FAKE pre don't bother downloading it.

I tried to search it myself and it seems it is not yet available in torrent either public or private.


Thanks for the tip pre. But here's one major problem each time i try to download a new movie from either isohunt or piratebay, I only get to see that it's only playable with corel after downloading it. Such a waste of time. A friend of mine gave me a tip to download only movies from piratebay with colorful skull logos below the link. He said it's a trusted link. To save me idle time from waiting, how can i determine if the link i will be downloading is gonna work in the end or not? Is there any warning sign that tells a tech genius like me not to proceed with a fake link? :biglaugh:
I always get my torrents at Btjunkie.org, its a public torrent. Here's what I do para di ako maka-download ng fake or virus, binabasa ko muna yung mga comments nung naka-download na kung real or fake. I also suggest to sign-up with private torrents like demonoid or iptorrents mas safe kasi dun kasi community sya so verified safe yung mga torrents kaya lang you have to maintain a certain download/upload ratio.

sa btjunkie may comments at pag green yung nakalagay sa seeders big chance na legit sya. try it bro.

http://btjunkie.org/?do=latest

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
mersey_side wrote:
jbone wrote:
Anyone here who already watched X-Men First Class? any reviews? FR's?

Maganda naman trailer niya sa You Tube.
and the reviews from critics are positive as well. I'm waiting for it.

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
CIMARON wrote:
The Warrior's Way

Kagabi ko lang pinanood. Maganda ang visual effects pero hindi ko gusto ang acting at dialouge.
napanood ko na ren to, entertaining but will not stick to your memory as good movie for a long time.

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 134  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group