Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 10044
Agree ako dyan Manay! :lol:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25451
Location: Southeast Asia
tambocho wrote:
Agree ako dyan Manay! :lol:


Filipino / Tagalog is the National Language mang tamby..
Uulitin ko...NATIONAL LANGUAGE...
That means it is the official business or communication language nationwide to be understood by anybody..
Kaya hindi exempted dito si Digong whether he likes it or not...

Requiring his cabinet secretaries to learn Bisaya is a stretch...
Why not speak in Tagalog/Filipino?

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44602
Location: Philippines
JABEZJ wrote:
Digong requires all cabinet members to learn the Cebuano/ Visayan language... :shock:


Naku, paktay ang mga non-Visayan speaking cabinet dyan. Baka mapa "Pu**** ina" sila dyan... :shock: :shock:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 10044
JABEZJ wrote:
tambocho wrote:
Agree ako dyan Manay! :lol:


Filipino / Tagalog is the National Language mang tamby..
Uulitin ko...NATIONAL LANGUAGE...
That means it is the official business or communication language nationwide to be understood by anybody..
Kaya hindi exempted dito si Digong whether he likes it or not...

Requiring his cabinet secretaries to learn Bisaya is a stretch...
Why not speak in Tagalog/Filipino?


No problema yan...

kung nagkaroon ng Tagalog class noon
pede rin magkaroon ng Cebuano / Bisaya class...why not?

mas maganda pakinggan ang Cebuanong salita kesa Tagalog.
:biglaugh:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25451
Location: Southeast Asia
whinz wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Digong requires all cabinet members to learn the Cebuano/ Visayan language... :shock:


Naku, paktay ang mga non-Visayan speaking cabinet dyan. Baka mapa "Pu**** ina" sila dyan... :shock: :shock:

Paktay talaga which is unfair IMO...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25451
Location: Southeast Asia
tambocho wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
tambocho wrote:
Agree ako dyan Manay! :lol:


Filipino / Tagalog is the National Language mang tamby..
Uulitin ko...NATIONAL LANGUAGE...
That means it is the official business or communication language nationwide to be understood by anybody..
Kaya hindi exempted dito si Digong whether he likes it or not...

Requiring his cabinet secretaries to learn Bisaya is a stretch...
Why not speak in Tagalog/Filipino?


No problema yan...

kung nagkaroon ng Tagalog class noon
pede rin magkaroon ng Cebuano / Bisaya class...why not?

mas maganda pakinggan ang Cebuanong salita kesa Tagalog.
:biglaugh:


Anong maganda pakinggan?
Ang tigas ng dila...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 10044
meron na palang thread nito Manay :lol:


>> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=276610

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:29 am
Posts: 10044
Image

:biglaugh:

_________________
Say No To Garbage Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group