Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Int'l celebrities who died ...
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=280936
Page 6 of 20

Author:  whinz [ Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

zorro05 wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40018422

Image

` first James Bond actor to 'retire' permanently.

:wink: '''


RIP Mr Bond... :angel:

Author:  IceColdBeer [ Thu May 25, 2017 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

JCOOL2329 wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40018422

Image

` first James Bond actor to 'retire' permanently.

:wink: '''

My favorite 007...RIP Roger Moore!!

:(

Me too alongside Sean Connery.

Author:  zorro05 [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

Adam West, star of hit TV series 'Batman', dies at 88

Image

` for me, siya ang the best ever Batman.., ma-tv o' sine...

:) '''

Author:  patutsky [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

zorro05 wrote:
Adam West, star of hit TV series 'Batman', dies at 88

Image

` for me, siya ang the best ever Batman.., ma-tv o' sine...

:) '''


Our very first Batman during our Youth...the best ever we had :( RIP peace Adam West..aka as Bruce Wayne -as
Batman! :batman:

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

patutsky wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
Adam West, star of hit TV series 'Batman', dies at 88

Image

` for me, siya ang the best ever Batman.., ma-tv o' sine...

:) '''


Our very first Batman during our Youth...the best ever we had :( RIP peace Adam West..aka as Bruce Wayne -as
Batman! :batman:

Grew up watching this show as a kid......RIP Adam West

:(

Author:  mexifan [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

I think the best Batman was Dolphy.

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

mexifan wrote:
I think the best Batman was Dolphy.


Image

:D

Author:  whinz [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

RIP... :angel:

Author:  Retz [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

RIP Adam West...

Author:  pubringjuandelacruz [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

zorro05 wrote:
Adam West, star of hit TV series 'Batman', dies at 88

Image

` for me, siya ang the best ever Batman.., ma-tv o' sine...

:) '''


related to Jerry West (of Lakers)?

Author:  IceColdBeer [ Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

PRODIGY FROM MOBB DEEP DEAD AT 42

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/20/prodigy-dead-mobb-deep/

Image

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

RIP Prodigy

Author:  10cc [ Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

JCOOL2329 wrote:
mexifan wrote:
I think the best Batman was Dolphy.


Image

:D


Anybody remembers Charlie Davao & Ariston Bautista as "Apollo at Kidlat"?

Image

Author:  IceColdBeer [ Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

Robert Miles: DJ known for 1990s hit Children dies aged 47

Image

Just last month lang pala. :(

Author:  IceColdBeer [ Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Int'l celebrities who died ...

Al Jarreau: Seven-time Grammy-winning jazz singer dies at 76

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38951462

Image

Nung february naman si Al Jarreau. :(

Page 6 of 20 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/