Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 71  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25267
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
langya tong Inquirer na to, nabili na ni Ramon Ang yung shares ng mga Prieto diyan a


bakit maka-anti pa din :shock:








:lol:


still sa Prieto ang Inquirer... wala pang disclosure ang SMC (Ramon Ang) na nabili na nila ang media outfit...

malaki ang naging impact nung binawi ng gobyernong duterte ang isang building galing sa mga Prieto...


Mile Long property... mukhang mtatagalan pa bago maibenta ng gobyerno yan at may appeal pa ang mga prieto..

who in the hell will enter a government sale when there is an ongoing dispute... paano kung magpalit ng admin or natapos na yung term ng current admin then biglang nagbago na naman ang ihip ng hangin...

kawawa dyan yung bibili... buti sana kung libong piso lang ang pinag uusapan dyan...

ahihihihihihihi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:16 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3120
Location: Piero Pelù
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
langya tong Inquirer na to, nabili na ni Ramon Ang yung shares ng mga Prieto diyan a


bakit maka-anti pa din :shock:








:lol:


still sa Prieto ang Inquirer... wala pang disclosure ang SMC (Ramon Ang) na nabili na nila ang media outfit...

malaki ang naging impact nung binawi ng gobyernong duterte ang isang building galing sa mga Prieto...
personal capacity daw ni RSA ang pagbuy-in brad
CNNPhils wrote:
Ramon Ang accepts offer to invest in Inquirer Group
Ang confirmed in a separate statement, "I have accepted the offer of the Prieto family to invest in the Inquirer Group. I am looking forward to be part of this venerable institution and work with the men and women who made it what it is now."

There are no details yet as to how much the deal is valued, but Ang is making it clear that he will make the investment in his personal capacity, and not as the president of conglomerate San Miguel Corp.

The Prietos are divesting their majority stake in Inquirer after 25 years at the helm. Talks started in 2014 but they were revived this year after the family completed its annual review of the business.

so if the deal is finalized, si Ang lang no SMC involved, but you're right the deal is not yet done Inquirer is still with the Prietos....so that explains the continued antagonistic coverage on the admin :D



if Ang's timeframe for his due diligence is in any way similar to MVP's due diligence on PhilStar ad GMA, taon ang bibilangin or in the case of ch.7, never :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:56 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4466
bugoyparin wrote:
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
langya tong Inquirer na to, nabili na ni Ramon Ang yung shares ng mga Prieto diyan a


bakit maka-anti pa din :shock:








:lol:


still sa Prieto ang Inquirer... wala pang disclosure ang SMC (Ramon Ang) na nabili na nila ang media outfit...

malaki ang naging impact nung binawi ng gobyernong duterte ang isang building galing sa mga Prieto...


Mile Long property... mukhang mtatagalan pa bago maibenta ng gobyerno yan at may appeal pa ang mga prieto..

who in the hell will enter a government sale when there is an ongoing dispute... paano kung magpalit ng admin or natapos na yung term ng current admin then biglang nagbago na naman ang ihip ng hangin...

kawawa dyan yung bibili... buti sana kung libong piso lang ang pinag uusapan dyan...

ahihihihihihihi


Sunvar leaving Mile Long property in Makati

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/923363/sunvar-leaving-mile-long-property-in-makati
Quote:
Lawyer Alma Mallonga, Sunvar’s legal representative, said the property developer would comply with the appellate court’s resolution.

“Sunvar continues to have faith in the law and legal process,” she said in a statement. “In accordance with that commitment, Sunvar will comply and vacate Mile Long,” she added.

Calida, in a statement, said Sunvar and all its tenants should “surrender the possession of the Mile Long property” after the appeals court ruled in favor of the government.


Dunno if the case was submitted to SC for final ruling.

nalaman ksi ng digond administration na undervalued ang property at lugi ang gobyerno sa renta ng Mile Long.

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Posts: 4466
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
langya tong Inquirer na to, nabili na ni Ramon Ang yung shares ng mga Prieto diyan a


bakit maka-anti pa din :shock:








:lol:


still sa Prieto ang Inquirer... wala pang disclosure ang SMC (Ramon Ang) na nabili na nila ang media outfit...

malaki ang naging impact nung binawi ng gobyernong duterte ang isang building galing sa mga Prieto...
PeluBoy wrote:
personal capacity daw ni RSA ang pagbuy-in brad
CNNPhils wrote:
Ramon Ang accepts offer to invest in Inquirer Group
Ang confirmed in a separate statement, "I have accepted the offer of the Prieto family to invest in the Inquirer Group. I am looking forward to be part of this venerable institution and work with the men and women who made it what it is now."

There are no details yet as to how much the deal is valued, but Ang is making it clear that he will make the investment in his personal capacity, and not as the president of conglomerate San Miguel Corp.

The Prietos are divesting their majority stake in Inquirer after 25 years at the helm. Talks started in 2014 but they were revived this year after the family completed its annual review of the business.

so if the deal is finalized, si Ang lang no SMC involved, but you're right the deal is not yet done Inquirer is still with the Prietos....so that explains the continued antagonistic coverage on the admin :D



if Ang's timeframe for his due diligence is in any way similar to MVP's due diligence on PhilStar ad GMA, taon ang bibilangin or in the case of ch.7, never :lol:


yun "personal capacity" is a press release... smc has started to become not just a consumer-product magnate but also as a conglomerate. meron na ring pinasukan si RSA pre for "personal capacity" about infrastructure naman...

_________________
God(x) + Science(y) = Faith(x + y)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3120
Location: Piero Pelù
here's Ramon Ang actually laying the groundwork for a possible entry into Inquirer

Ramon Ang Is In Charge Now

based on how he was able to "buy" Danding's P27B SMC shares, he's probably loaded enough to buy Inquirer by himself.... if he really owns that bloc and not just on paper. I'm not sure how RSA/SMC went about acquiring their road tollway contracts, ganyan din ba nag umpisa, Ang claiming it was for him persoally and later on SMC pala, or pinangatawanan na ni Ang "on paper"?

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9735
Quote:
Image

Sayang ang intelligence funds niyo Sir. Sa facebook at fake news lang kayo kumukuha ng info,.
Nakakahiya na mismong namumuno ng kapulisan ay naniniwala sa fake news.

Bawasan ang intelligence fund, tutal fake intelligence naman ang nakukuha niyo.

`` aba eh.., mino-monitor nyu sa Pesbuk..?

''zeusmaryuseppp naman eh...''

:mrgreen: '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 16218
Image





:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Posts: 5094
Dumale na naman tong sisiw ng Laguna na nilampaso ni ramil. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25267
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
Dumale na naman tong sisiw ng Laguna na nilampaso ni ramil. :lol: :lol: :lol:


governor mo yan di ba mang rodrigo...

ahihihihihihihi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Posts: 5094
bugoyparin wrote:
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
Dumale na naman tong sisiw ng Laguna na nilampaso ni ramil. :lol: :lol: :lol:


governor mo yan di ba mang rodrigo...

ahihihihihihihi



Ahihihihihihihi maypa rebulto rebulto pa ni mama mary na nalalaman parang si Sanchez lang.
Nilampaso ng isang bise kahit nagtulong pa sila mag ama. Eengot engot kase. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25267
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
Dumale na naman tong sisiw ng Laguna na nilampaso ni ramil. :lol: :lol: :lol:


governor mo yan di ba mang rodrigo...

ahihihihihihihi



Ahihihihihihihi maypa rebulto rebulto pa ni mama mary na nalalaman parang si Sanchez lang.
Nilampaso ng isang bise kahit nagtulong pa sila mag ama. Eengot engot kase. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


kahit na pagsamahin yung boto ng mag ama.. talo pa rin?

ahihihihihihihihi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Posts: 5094
Talo talaga :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9735
Image

` aba, aba..,, tumatapang ata si atche nancy..,,,
nag-roll ng attendance eh biglang nagsalita zya ng kinikimkim.
..

:D '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 7927
lipatated nalang to sa politis..


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEWSMAKERS IMAGES
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9735
Image

`pag makita kita , babarilin ko siya talaga..,, !!

basta makawala lang ako sa lintik na jacket na 'to...''

:lol: '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 71  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group