Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:07 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:54 am 
Heavyweight

mas bagay kung obese si bride..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Magpinsang umakyat ng bundok para makasagap ng cellphone signal, tinamaan ng kidlat
Hunyo 1, 2018 6:17pm

Naospital ang dalawang menor de edad na magpinsan nang tamaan sila ng kidlat habang pababa ng bundok sa Pangasinan. Ayon sa biktima, umaakyat sila sa bundok para makakuha ng signal sa cellphone at makapag-Facebook.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=cH87HoWr2Kc[/YouTube]

Sa ulat ni Russel Simorio sa GMA News TV "Balita Pilipinas" nitong Biyernes, sinabing nawalan ng malay ang magpinsang Rizaldy Domingo, 14-anyos, at Jean Mark Garcia, 13-anyos, nang tamaan ng kidlat sa barangay Sioasio West sa Sual, Pangasinan noong Miyerkules ng hapon.

Hirap pang makagawal si Domingo at nanghihina at hindi makakilos si Garcia dahil sa nangyaring insidente.

Kuwento ni Domingo, dahil mahina ang internet connection sa kanilang bahay, karaniwan na raw silang umaakyat na magpinsan sa bundok para makakuha ng reception ang kanilang cellphone at makakonekta sa Facebook.

Matapos mag-Facebook, pababa na raw sila nang biglang tamaan ng kidlat ang kanilang cellphone. Dahil sa nangyari, nawalan ng malay ang dalawa.

Pero mapalad na may nakakita umano sa kanila kaya nadala sila sa ospital.

Hindi naman umano direktang tinamaan ng kidlat at kuryente lang ang naramdaman ng mga biktima na nagtamo ang mga galos sa katawan.

Gayunman, isasailalim pa ang dalawa sa pagsusuri umang alamin kung naapektuhan ng insidente ang kanilang internal organs.-- FRJ, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/balitamb ... lat/story/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 am 
Middleweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
Magpinsang umakyat ng bundok para makasagap ng cellphone signal, tinamaan ng kidlat
Hunyo 1, 2018 6:17pm

Naospital ang dalawang menor de edad na magpinsan nang tamaan sila ng kidlat habang pababa ng bundok sa Pangasinan. Ayon sa biktima, umaakyat sila sa bundok para makakuha ng signal sa cellphone at makapag-Facebook.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=cH87HoWr2Kc[/YouTube]

Sa ulat ni Russel Simorio sa GMA News TV "Balita Pilipinas" nitong Biyernes, sinabing nawalan ng malay ang magpinsang Rizaldy Domingo, 14-anyos, at Jean Mark Garcia, 13-anyos, nang tamaan ng kidlat sa barangay Sioasio West sa Sual, Pangasinan noong Miyerkules ng hapon.

Hirap pang makagawal si Domingo at nanghihina at hindi makakilos si Garcia dahil sa nangyaring insidente.

Kuwento ni Domingo, dahil mahina ang internet connection sa kanilang bahay, karaniwan na raw silang umaakyat na magpinsan sa bundok para makakuha ng reception ang kanilang cellphone at makakonekta sa Facebook.

Matapos mag-Facebook, pababa na raw sila nang biglang tamaan ng kidlat ang kanilang cellphone. Dahil sa nangyari, nawalan ng malay ang dalawa.

Pero mapalad na may nakakita umano sa kanila kaya nadala sila sa ospital.

Hindi naman umano direktang tinamaan ng kidlat at kuryente lang ang naramdaman ng mga biktima na nagtamo ang mga galos sa katawan.

Gayunman, isasailalim pa ang dalawa sa pagsusuri umang alamin kung naapektuhan ng insidente ang kanilang internal organs.-- FRJ, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/balitamb ... lat/story/

Na full-charge ba yung cellphone nila pagkatpos tamaan ng kidlat?? :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 am 
Heavyweight

malamang

di ko pala naayos yung vid...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:59 pm 
Heavyweight

Outrage after Malaysian man marries 11-year-old Thai girl
Agence France-Presse / 04:41 PM July 01, 2018

The marriage of a Malaysian man with a 11-year-old Thai girl has sparked outrage in the Muslim majority country with one activist Sunday labelling the groom a “child predator.”

Malaysian Muslims below the age of 16 are allowed to marry if they obtain the permission of a religious court.

But the country’s women and families ministry said there was no record of religious authorities approving the union, which took place last month across the border in Thailand’s largely Muslim far south.

“Our officers have gone to the house and met the girl’s mother. We are waiting for more reports before deciding on the next course of action,” deputy prime minister Wan Azizah Wan Ismail was quoted as saying by the Sunday Star newspaper.

The 41-year-old husband could be jailed for six months if he married without permission.

Malaysian activists have called for law reform to end child marriage, which they said was widespread among the country’s Muslim population.

Some 16,000 Malaysian girls below the age of 15 are already married, advocates claim.

“Marrying an 11-year-old girl is like the behavior of a child predator or pedophile,” child activist Syed Azmi Alhabshi told AFP.

Alhabshi said the man was a prosperous trader and already married to two women while the girl’s parents were impoverished rubber farmers.

Muslim men are allowed to take up to four wives in Malaysia.

The United Nations children’s agency UNICEF said it was “outraged” by the incident.

“It is shocking and unacceptable. UNICEF… calls on the government to make good its manifesto promise to ban child marriage,” said the agency’s Malaysia representative Marianne Clark-Hattingh.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1005899/ou ... -thai-girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 am 
Heavyweight

4 cult group members slain in police operations
By: Julie Alipala - Reporter / @alipalajulieINQ Inquirer Mindanao / 11:14 AM July 05, 2018

ZAMBOANGA CITY – Four members of a cult group in Midsalip town, Zamboanga del Sur province were killed in a police operation.

Senior Superintendent Fergen Torred, chief of the Police Regional Office 9 (PRO9) Intelligence Division said at least four members of an unknown cult, who allegedly feasts on human liver, were killed in a law enforcement operation on Thursday morning.

“As we speak, clashes were going on, our men were supposed to deliver a warrant of arrest,” Torred said.

He could not yet provide the names of the fatalities.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1007347/4- ... operations

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:51 am 
Heavyweight

buti nalang sa saksi ni Romy, ibang parte kinakain namin..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Pastor arrested for selling tickets to heaven

The pastor, named Tito Wats, has reportedly told thousands of people that Jesus had appeared before him and miraculously gave him tickets to heaven.
He then began selling the tickets for $500 each and they are said to benefit everyone, especially the sinners.
When the police arrested the pastor, he doesn’t care about whatever the people or the police said about him as he is doing the work of God.

“I don’t care what people or the police are saying about me, I am being persecuted because of doing the work of God.”
Tito Wats further stated that the tickets that Jesus Christ gave him are made of gold and are for those who seek salvation.
“Jesus Christ appeared to me and gave me the tickets made of pure gold so that I can sell to people who want salvation”,

Protests from thousands of people are now appearing to free the pastor as they immediately ordered the police to release him. They also said that it’s not right to arrest the pastor as they are using their own money to buy salvation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:06 pm 
Heavyweight

yay.. golden ticket to heaven..

I remember when i was a kid.. 12 pesos is the price of the ticket to enter heaven...

I wasn't aloud though, 18+ only, it says.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 am 
Heavyweight

Lalaking naglagay ng camera sa sapatos upang makapamboso, nasabugan ng baterya sa paa

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:19 am 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:
Pastor arrested for selling tickets to heaven

The pastor, named Tito Wats, has reportedly told thousands of people that Jesus had appeared before him and miraculously gave him tickets to heaven.
He then began selling the tickets for $500 each and they are said to benefit everyone, especially the sinners.
When the police arrested the pastor, he doesn’t care about whatever the people or the police said about him as he is doing the work of God.

“I don’t care what people or the police are saying about me, I am being persecuted because of doing the work of God.”
Tito Wats further stated that the tickets that Jesus Christ gave him are made of gold and are for those who seek salvation.
“Jesus Christ appeared to me and gave me the tickets made of pure gold so that I can sell to people who want salvation”,

Protests from thousands of people are now appearing to free the pastor as they immediately ordered the police to release him. They also said that it’s not right to arrest the pastor as they are using their own money to buy salvation.

Eto ang proof na hinahanap ni pdutz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 am 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
yay.. golden ticket to heaven..

I remember when i was a kid.. 12 pesos is the price of the ticket to enter heaven...

I wasn't aloud though, 18+ only, it says.

bai mao na gina ipit ra sa pa-a?

:lol: :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 am 
Light Heavyweight

sine sa colon?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Patient loses his life as enforcer issues a ticket to ambulance driver for speeding

Jackie Mata
13 hrs ago

MTPB enforcer stops and issues a ticket to ambulance speeding by to get a patient dropped to the hospital.
Enforcer refused to let the ambulance drive away as he kept refusing to prioritize the ambulance.
The patient dies due to not reaching the hospital right away.

A Manila Traffic And Parking Bureau enforcer lost his life after the ambulance he was in was stopped by a fellow enforcer for speeding.

The incident started when the ambulance passed by the said MTPB enforcer and he signaled them to stop. The enforcer went on and issued them a ticket after they refused to stop. The enforcer reprimanded them saying that they should not go ahead of everyone else.

In a Facebook video posted by a netizen named Dan Russell Santos, it can be seen that the enforcer flagged down the ambulance and tried to issue a ticket to the ambulance driver who was obviously trying to bring the patient to the hospital as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm 
Heavyweight

kung hindi lang namatay yun pasyenteng MTPB din, e nakakatawa yan very ironic :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next