Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
SIAMESE TWINS IN VICIOUS LEGAL BATTLE OVER RIGHT TO MASTURBATE

Image

A set of 54-year-old conjoined twins from Michigan are facing each other in court, as one of the siblings is contesting his brother’s right to engage in sexual acts without his consent.

Alfred and Wilbert Peterson were born joined at the waist and facing each other, and spent their entire life this way.

They have two sets of arms and legs and their own hearts and stomachs but share a lower digestive tract and a pen1s.

This shared pen1s has become a major source of conflict between the twins over recent years, and Alfred is now going to court to keep his brother from masturbating.

“He keeps playing with our pen1s without my consent. That’s legally a sexual assault!”

Alfred says he is suffering from insomnia and from a post-traumatic syndrome after waking up at night on three occasions to catch his brother masturbating.

“I don’t want to sleep at night because I’m afraid he’s going to touch me.”

As for Wilbert, he claims he has done nothing wrong and insists that he has the legal right to masturbate.

He said he waited for his brother to be asleep because he knew he was against it didn’t want to disturb or shock him.

The two of them were facing each other in a specially adapted courtroom this morning in Flint, Michigan.

Dozens of reporters were present to cover this unusual case, which should clarify many legal issues concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins.

At the moment, the Michigan state law doesn’t include any guidelines for individuals sharing the same genital organs.

Across the U.S., the only state to have a law concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins is California, which passed a bill in 2011.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siamese ... asturbate/



:shock: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:53 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Piero Pelù
IceColdBeer wrote:
SIAMESE TWINS IN VICIOUS LEGAL BATTLE OVER RIGHT TO MASTURBATE

Image

A set of 54-year-old conjoined twins from Michigan are facing each other in court, as one of the siblings is contesting his brother’s right to engage in sexual acts without his consent.

Alfred and Wilbert Peterson were born joined at the waist and facing each other, and spent their entire life this way.

They have two sets of arms and legs and their own hearts and stomachs but share a lower digestive tract and a pen1s.

This shared pen1s has become a major source of conflict between the twins over recent years, and Alfred is now going to court to keep his brother from masturbating.

“He keeps playing with our pen1s without my consent. That’s legally a sexual assault!”

Alfred says he is suffering from insomnia and from a post-traumatic syndrome after waking up at night on three occasions to catch his brother masturbating.

“I don’t want to sleep at night because I’m afraid he’s going to touch me.”

As for Wilbert, he claims he has done nothing wrong and insists that he has the legal right to masturbate.

He said he waited for his brother to be asleep because he knew he was against it didn’t want to disturb or shock him.

The two of them were facing each other in a specially adapted courtroom this morning in Flint, Michigan.

Dozens of reporters were present to cover this unusual case, which should clarify many legal issues concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins.

At the moment, the Michigan state law doesn’t include any guidelines for individuals sharing the same genital organs.

Across the U.S., the only state to have a law concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins is California, which passed a bill in 2011.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siamese ... asturbate/



:shock: :lol:

langya :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Paano kung makulong? Sino kaya sa kanila ang ikukulong? :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:05 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Piero Pelù
:lol:




loko loko yung nagfile ng kaso, e di pati siya kulong din!!!

ang mahirap niyan, sa shower room damay siya pag nahulog ang sabon nila ng kakambal niya :biglaugh:

dapat kasi, nagtulogtulogan na lang siya

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
PeluBoy wrote:
:lol:




loko loko yung nagfile ng kaso, e di pati siya kulong din!!!

ang mahirap niyan, sa shower room damay siya pag nahulog ang sabon nila ng kakambal niya :biglaugh:

dapat kasi, nagtulogtulogan na lang siya

Mismo. :biglaugh:

Yung sensation kaya nararamdaman din niya? :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:11 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Piero Pelù
IceColdBeer wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
:lol:




loko loko yung nagfile ng kaso, e di pati siya kulong din!!!

ang mahirap niyan, sa shower room damay siya pag nahulog ang sabon nila ng kakambal niya :biglaugh:

dapat kasi, nagtulogtulogan na lang siya

Mismo. :biglaugh:

Yung sensation kaya nararamdaman din niya? :lol:

kaya siguro nagising ang loko :lol:


mahirap pala sitwasyon yan nila, pag nag-gf dapat silang dalawa ang bf, di pwede sa isa lang

kasi isa lang pantusok ng mga ungas :shock:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
:lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
WTF!! Mozambique Start Killing Of Bald Men Because They Believe They Have Gold In Their Heads

https://www.naijabuzzhub.com/2017/06/08 ... old-heads/



:shock: :shake: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Piero Pelù
IceColdBeer wrote:
WTF!! Mozambique Start Killing Of Bald Men Because They Believe They Have Gold In Their Heads

https://www.naijabuzzhub.com/2017/06/08 ... old-heads/



:shock: :shake: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



ang yaman pala ng mga yan :biglaugh:


makahingi nga ng balato


kaso baka galit sa akin yun ak ak ak :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
PeluBoy wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
WTF!! Mozambique Start Killing Of Bald Men Because They Believe They Have Gold In Their Heads

https://www.naijabuzzhub.com/2017/06/08 ... old-heads/



:shock: :shake: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



ang yaman pala ng mga yan :biglaugh:


makahingi nga ng balato


kaso baka galit sa akin yun ak ak ak :lol:

Kapag pinendong mo may lalabas kayang gold coins diyan? :? :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Piero Pelù
IceColdBeer wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
WTF!! Mozambique Start Killing Of Bald Men Because They Believe They Have Gold In Their Heads

https://www.naijabuzzhub.com/2017/06/08 ... old-heads/



:shock: :shake: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



ang yaman pala ng mga yan :biglaugh:


makahingi nga ng balato


kaso baka galit sa akin yun ak ak ak :lol:

Kapag pinendong mo may lalabas kayang gold coins diyan? :? :lol:

pag nagkaron ng EB masubukan nga :lol: :lol: :lol:

sabay takbo baka magRambo



langya, natawa ako ng malakas dito :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 15807
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
IceColdBeer wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
WTF!! Mozambique Start Killing Of Bald Men Because They Believe They Have Gold In Their Heads

https://www.naijabuzzhub.com/2017/06/08 ... old-heads/



:shock: :shake: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



ang yaman pala ng mga yan :biglaugh:


makahingi nga ng balato


kaso baka galit sa akin yun ak ak ak :lol:

Kapag pinendong mo may lalabas kayang gold coins diyan? :? :lol:
PeluBoy wrote:
pag nagkaron ng EB masubukan nga :lol: :lol: :lol:

sabay takbo baka magRambo



langya, natawa ako ng malakas dito :lol:

Hit 'n run brad. :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:45 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Piero Pelù
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 8287
IceColdBeer wrote:
FLORIDA: 16 GIRLS FOUND PREGNANT AFTER TEENAGER EJACULATES IN POOL

Image

Tallahassee, FL | 16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald this morning.

A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.

“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration.

“It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant.

“Nothing like an orgy”

The young man claims there was no sex at the party at all and that he only ejaculated in the pool by accident.

“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity.

“People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere.

“Highly” potent sperm

Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes the young man has a rare medical condition called spermafortis which makes his semen unusually potent.

“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

Most of the 16 girls are scheduled to undergo an abortion although two of the impregnated girls’ families have reportedly admitted that they have decided to bring the birth to term being devout Christians.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida ... s-in-pool/



:shock: :biglaugh:



walanjo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF News!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 8287
Sex robot SHOCK: AI bots will soon be able to ‘GIVE BIRTH to children’

PEOPLE could soon be able to have BABIES with sex robots as one designer believes that he is able to mix human characteristics with artificially intelligent robots to 3D print their offspring.

By SEAN MARTIN
PUBLISHED: 17:43, Tue, Oct 24, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:47, Tue, Oct 24, 2017



Image
AI bots will soon be able to ‘GIVE BIRTH to children’

Creator Sergi Santos, who is responsible for designing one of the first sex bots known as Samantha, hopes that one day humans and their tech will be having children.

Earlier this year, Barcelona-based Mr Santos revealed Samantha to the world, a one-off sex robot which can respond to basic conversation and needs to be seduced before any action takes place.

For example, if touched on places such as her hands or her hips, she responds with statements such as “I love this” and “nice and gentle”.

Samantha has been kitted out with the latest AI technology, which has led to the ultimate goal – Mr Santos says “the final objective of the sexual mode is to give her an orgasm”.

However, much like a real person, the robot can show insecurities as well as a fear of rejection, but as she gets more in the mood she can heighten the experience by requesting songs, with one example showing the robot asking to listen to Ed Sheeran's music.

However, Mr Santos is now hoping to take his sex robot one step further and allow it to give birth – in a way.

The designer says that rather than the robot giving birth, he will be able to merge AI personality with the characteristics and personality of its accompanying human and then have the ‘child’ 3D printed.

Mr Santos told The Sun: “Using the brain I have already created, I would program it with a genome so he or she could have moral values, plus concepts of beauty, justice and the values that humans have.

“Then to create a child with this robot it would be extremely simple.

“I would make an algorithm of what I personally believe about these concepts, and then shuffle it with what she thinks and then 3D print it.

“That's it. I 3D print the robot that is the child of me and the robot, I don't see any complications.”

The rise to prominence of sex robots has been in the headlines recently, and a recent study found that almost half of men, those who are single as well as in relationships, could buy one within the next five years.

A staggering 40.3 per cent of the 263 straight males that were surveyed for Jessica Szczuka’s, from the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany, research said that they could imagine using a sex robot within the next five years.



http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/8 ... ce-AI-doll

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group