Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:01 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:39 pm 
Featherweight

Manny Pacquiao comes back to activity against Adrien Broner as he offers to broaden his vocation yet further. Watch Pacquiao vs Broner Live Stream Online Free Full Fight here.

The Filipino is battling for the 70th time when he goes up against the questionable American, a half year subsequent to breathing life once more into his vocation with a KO of Lucas Matthysse.

That pursued Pacquiao's unexpected annihilation by Jeff Horn in 2017 and was his first stoppage triumph since he beat Miguel Cotto in 2009.

Broner, in the mean time, is searching for his first win in three battles having lost to Mikey Garcia and drawn with Jessie Vargas in his past two trips.

His last win came against Adrian Granados in 2017 which pursued triumph over Brit Ashley Theophane.

Here is all that you have to think about the battle...

At the point when is the battle?

The battle happens on Saturday, January 19

Where is the battle occurring?

The battle will happen at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas

Manny Pacquiao is certain he can KO Adrien Broner in the not so distant future.

"I am not making an expectation but rather I will probably thump out Broner," he said.

"I am searching for a knockout against Broner. I need to augment the chance; I overlooked how much fun winning a battle by knockout was until the point when I halted Lucas Matthyssee the previous summer to win the WBA welterweight title.

"It felt incredible to win that way and the fans cherished it as well, so why not strive for it once more?

"I don't have anything individual against Adrien Broner. This battle is entirely matter of fact. He is fun, he makes me giggle, he realizes how to offer himself and to move a battle."

Pacquiao vs Broner Live Stream Online Free Full Fight

Sponsor

Sponsor