Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

theboxer20 wrote:
robzuki wrote:
I love Davao for being peaceful, orderly and being the cleanest and greenest city for the 3rd consecutive time. Simply the best place for recreation and relaxation.
ImageMalipano Island, Davao

of course i love davao...i was born there...i left 30 years ago..and will be coming back for retirement..maybe will be there for good.

You're from Agdao sir? Miss ko na ang balbacua ni Tiya diyan sa Agdao. High School days. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:02 pm 
Middleweight

robzuki wrote:
theboxer20 wrote:
robzuki wrote:
I love Davao for being peaceful, orderly and being the cleanest and greenest city for the 3rd consecutive time. Simply the best place for recreation and relaxation.
ImageMalipano Island, Davao

of course i love davao...i was born there...i left 30 years ago..and will be coming back for retirement..maybe will be there for good.

You're from Agdao sir? Miss ko na ang balbacua ni Tiya diyan sa Agdao. High School days. :D

yes sir, i love the balbacua there, yummy hehee
whos your tiya anyway? its been a while...i remember my mom use to treat me there, but i forgot the name of the carenderia.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

theboxer20 wrote:
robzuki wrote:
theboxer20 wrote:

yes sir, i love the balbacua there, yummy hehee
whos your tiya anyway? its been a while...i remember my mom use to treat me there, but i forgot the name of the carenderia.

Unfortunately sir I forgot already the name. Me and my classmates in HS used to call her Tiya back then. I don't know if she still sells balbacua in Agdao Market. Agdao is already prosperous sir. I used to pass by the place whenever I left for Tagum during the weekends and its bibo indeed. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:50 pm 
Heavyweight

fm 100.3 radio station 8)

http://www.hotmanila.ph/ESP/2010/gloria_aeterna-01.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:00 pm 
Middleweight

yes i was there in 2006 of may and i was lost, i couldnt recognize the places..but i manage to
settle down and called one of my long lost classmates and friends to get down here and give me directions. it was shocking after 28 years..indeed davao city has grown tremendously, unbelievable..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

theboxer20 wrote:
yes i was there in 2006 of may and i was lost, i couldnt recognize the places..but i manage to
settle down and called one of my long lost classmates and friends to get down here and give me directions. it was shocking after 28 years..indeed davao city has grown tremendously, unbelievable..

Yes indeed. There are numerous skycrapers already in the downtown metropolis. Even malls are flourishing in the city. Flyovers, overpass and underpass are visible within the busy streets of Agdao, Matina, and Buhangin areas. Davao is becoming a fast-paced metropolis aside from being the biggest city in Asia in terms of land area. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:29 pm 
Middleweight

robzuki wrote:
theboxer20 wrote:

Yes indeed. There are numerous skycrapers already in the downtown metropolis. Even malls are flourishing in the city. Flyovers, overpass and underpass are visible within the busy streets of Agdao, Matina, and Buhangin areas. Davao is becoming a fast-paced metropolis aside from being the biggest city in Asia in terms of land area. 8)

kailan ka mo uli sa davao?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 am 
Cruiserweight

theboxer20 wrote:
robzuki wrote:
theboxer20 wrote:

kailan ka mo uli sa davao?

Sir I am now working here in Davao City as a medical practitioner. I am really from Tagum and I opted to stay in Davao City during the weekdays for my work. At weekends, I'm in Tagum together with my family. :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:04 am 
Middleweight

you are a doctor??or internal medicine perhaps... and tagum such a long way back from davao city. I was there last may, to see the land of my mom and dad, Ive forgot the name of the place but its close to tagum already...they said is about a mile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

theboxer20 wrote:
you are a doctor??or internal medicine perhaps... and tagum such a long way back from davao city. I was there last may, to see the land of my mom and dad, Ive forgot the name of the place but its close to tagum already...they said is about a mile.

Tagum is about an hour travel from Davao City. Before reaching Tagum, you would pass by towns such as Carmen and Panabo City sir. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 pm 
Middleweight

robzuki wrote:
theboxer20 wrote:

Tagum is about an hour travel from Davao City. Before reaching Tagum, you would pass by towns such as Carmen and Panabo City sir. :)

I think its carmen, humayan man gud..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

theboxer20 wrote:
robzuki wrote:
theboxer20 wrote:

I think its carmen, humayan man gud..

Yes sir. Carmen town is known here as having one of the biggest rice fields in Mindanao. Its farming area goes all the way to Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:57 pm 
Cruiserweight

New Davao International Airport-- the most beautiful airport in the Philippines :D
The exterior portion is a Malay architecture-inspired structure.
The upgraded and expanded runway can accommodate wide-bodied aircraft of major airlines, even 747s, and has four boarding bridges.
With its spacious interior, the airport terminal can easily accommodate up to two million passengers a year
Another angle of the airport terminal interior.
The Air Traffic Control tower is the most advanced in the Philippines today
The pre-departure lounge
The Phenomenal Davao Durian Sculpture at the heart of Davao Int'l Airport made by the famous artist Kublai Millan :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:06 pm 
Middleweight

you sure do knew about davao...I was raised in bajada, TIMAWA VILLAGE..I went to HCDC for my
high school..and then university of mindanao for my college..and then, im here in the U.S. for the last 30 years.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:09 pm 
Middleweight

robzuki wrote:
New Davao International Airport-- the most beautiful airport in the Philippines :D
The exterior portion is a Malay architecture-inspired structure.
The upgraded and expanded runway can accommodate wide-bodied aircraft of major airlines, even 747s, and has four boarding bridges.
With its spacious interior, the airport terminal can easily accommodate up to two million passengers a year
Another angle of the airport terminal interior.
The Air Traffic Control tower is the most advanced in the Philippines today
The pre-departure lounge
The Phenomenal Davao Durian Sculpture at the heart of Davao Int'l Airport made by the famous artist Kublai Millan :D
\

yes indeed, Iwas here in 2006...beautiful airport. you must be proud.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next