Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 3041
Location: Davao Penal Colony
JoeyInCali wrote:
Good evening Davaoenos.
I am in Davao now.
My wife and I will be at NCCC Maa tonite to do some shopping , dining then we'll probably see a movie.
:D


:beer:

_________________
sometimes you gotta go to hell to get to heaven


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22556
Location: Paradise
Good afternoon Davao.
My wife and I shopped some at NCCC last night and dined at Rai Rai Ken.
We had to share a seafood bento boat b/c it's a lot of food. It was quite good.
NCCC was busy last night. The supermarket was packed.
We did not see a movie b/c my jetlag kicked in and I was sleepy around 8 pm. :lol:

We will be in SM later today. Am getting a haircut at the famous Korean salon I think. :lol:
It looks like it's going to rain again tonite. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
JoeyInCali wrote:
Good afternoon Davao.
My wife and I shopped some at NCCC last night and dined at Rai Rai Ken.
We had to share a seafood bento boat b/c it's a lot of food. It was quite good.
NCCC was busy last night. The supermarket was packed.
We did not see a movie b/c my jetlag kicked in and I was sleepy around 8 pm. :lol:

We will be in SM later today. Am getting a haircut at the famous Korean salon I think. :lol:
It looks like it's going to rain again tonite. :(


Mukhang enjoy ka sa bakasyon mo bai Joey.

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22556
Location: Paradise
Thnk u bai whinz.
Last night my brother and his wife treated us to a dinner at Coco's.
The place was packed . Ok lang ang food and drinks. Nice resto and the crew are friendly.
We saw The Expendables at NCCC Maa after. The theater was nice. The sound was true digital surround. The viewers were very well-behaved. Kami lang mga saba'. :lol:

Adto mi Paradise today for 3 nites.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:59 am
Posts: 5571
Location: Planet Earth (PB# 0494)
DaBizz wrote:
Mga igsoon ko'ng mga taga Wadab! what are the best places to live in Davao for a retiree. Kanang du-ol sa golf ug beach ha? Thanks daan mga igso! :D


Boss DaBizz, can't relate too much. Can't understand much of what you've said here.

_________________
He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man. - Author: A fool man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22556
Location: Paradise
pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
Mga igsoon ko'ng mga taga Wadab! what are the best places to live in Davao for a retiree. Kanang du-ol sa golf ug beach ha? Thanks daan mga igso! :D


Boss DaBizz, can't relate too much. Can't understand much of what you've said here.

Translation
My bros from Davao, what are the best places to live in Davao for a retiree? A place close to golf and the beaches . Thank you in advance, bros.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
JoeyInCali wrote:
Thnk u bai whinz.
Last night my brother and his wife treated us to a dinner at Coco's.
The place was packed . Ok lang ang food and drinks. Nice resto and the crew are friendly.
We saw The Expendables at NCCC Maa after. The theater was nice. The sound was true digital surround. The viewers were very well-behaved. Kami lang mga saba'. :lol:

Adto mi Paradise today for 3 nites.


Ayos bai joey. Enjoy your stay in Paradise at Samal Island bai.

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:08 am
Posts: 285
Location: Nueva Guipuzcoa
Happy Kadayawan to all Davaowenyoz!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22556
Location: Paradise
Happy Kadayawan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 44465
Location: Philippines
Musta ang Kadayawan celebration? :?:
Marami masyadong mga tao, lalo na sa mga Malls. :) :D

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Posts: 51942
Location: Abode Of Peace
hello beautiful Davao :)

Image

_________________
Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated
- Sun Tzu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 pm
Posts: 2874
Location: MOON
davao is one of the safest place i visit ...

good morning davao ! :lol:

_________________
-----------------------------
We dont blame.. We criticize what is right! - antatsupot (pinaka bobo sa pacland)
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=177455&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=171273&p=4542298#p4542298 -Engr. dan44 (Dr. in math )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:59 am
Posts: 5571
Location: Planet Earth (PB# 0494)
JoeyInCali wrote:
pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
Mga igsoon ko'ng mga taga Wadab! what are the best places to live in Davao for a retiree. Kanang du-ol sa golf ug beach ha? Thanks daan mga igso! :D


Boss DaBizz, can't relate too much. Can't understand much of what you've said here.

Translation
My bros from Davao, what are the best places to live in Davao for a retiree? A place close to golf and the beaches . Thank you in advance, bros.


Thanks, bro Joey.

_________________
He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man. - Author: A fool man.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group