Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1601 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 107  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61743
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
Desert Fox wrote:
diehard fan wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Kapag malapit na laban ni Pacman, maglalabasan yang mga DubaiPacs...... :D

Good Day Dubai!!!

:D hit and run ah


marami din kasing gimik dun kosa..
:D ganun

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 6826
Location: VISIT DUBAI PACLAND
Image
uae compose of 7 emirates one of them dubai.

Image
national flag of uae

Image
national dress

Image
national bird - the falcon

Image

uae national carrier - emirates airlines

HAVE A GOOD DAY MGA IGAN!

_________________
"Catch me if you can"
Floyd Maynever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 12231
Desert Fox wrote:

marami din kasing gimik dun kosa..
:D
no time mg pacland ang iba. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:47 am
Posts: 21636
Location: Al Khobar KSA
burnok5 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

marami din kasing gimik dun kosa..
:D
no time mg pacland ang iba. :)


Ganun na nga broB5....

:)

Good day Dubai!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61743
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
b_t wer na u?

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 6826
Location: VISIT DUBAI PACLAND
diehard fan wrote:
b_t wer na u?


im here lang bro :D .. musta ang past weekdays?.. webes na nmn wala na nmng pasok ang mga taga gitnang silangan bukas. yes!

anong gimik natin mamaya?

_________________
"Catch me if you can"
Floyd Maynever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 12231
wohoo...webes today ...gagala para maka relax naman sa pacland! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 190866
Location: Hokkaido
Gandang gabi Dubai Paclanders! :D

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 6826
Location: VISIT DUBAI PACLAND
The following are images of Dubai some real estate projects that have been delayed, canceled or stopped due to world economic crisis a couple of years back..
Hanggang sa papel nalang sila sa ngayon... sayang.

Image
Rotating Tower

Image
Dubai Towers

Image
Al Burj Tower Nakheel

Image
Palm Trump Hotel & Tower

Image
Hydropolis Underwater Hotel

Image
Burj Al Alam

Image

Image
Dancing Towers Dubai

_________________
"Catch me if you can"
Floyd Maynever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 6826
Location: VISIT DUBAI PACLAND
:beer: have a nice and safe weekend mga broS
:beer:

_________________
"Catch me if you can"
Floyd Maynever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Posts: 52206
Location: Abode Of Peace
boy tagilid wrote:
The following are images of Dubai some real estate projects that have been delayed, canceled or stopped due to world economic crisis a couple of years back..
Hanggang sa papel nalang sila sa ngayon... sayang.

Image
Rotating Tower

Image
Dubai Towers

Image
Al Burj Tower Nakheel

Image
Palm Trump Hotel & Tower

Image
Hydropolis Underwater Hotel

Image
Burj Al Alam

Image

Image
Dancing Towers Dubai


i read on to recovery na ang Dubai sa debt crisis bro.BT

ang gaganda ng mga ito futuristic ang designs it may become a reality as soon as maging normal na ang lahat...

good evening Dubaipacs

_________________
Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated
- Sun Tzu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 6826
Location: VISIT DUBAI PACLAND
cvrom62 wrote:
boy tagilid wrote:
The following are images of Dubai some real estate projects that have been delayed, canceled or stopped due to world economic crisis a couple of years back..
Hanggang sa papel nalang sila sa ngayon... sayang.

Image
Rotating Tower

Image
Dubai Towers

Image
Al Burj Tower Nakheel

Image
Palm Trump Hotel & Tower

Image
Hydropolis Underwater Hotel

Image
Burj Al Alam

Image

Image
Dancing Towers Dubai


i read on to recovery na ang Dubai sa debt crisis bro.BT

ang gaganda ng mga ito futuristic ang designs it may become a reality as soon as maging normal na ang lahat...

good evening Dubaipacs


alam mo naman ang media dito walang freedom of expression bro. at kadalasan news blackout pag negative ang news lalo na when it comes to dubai image, protected nila yun. pero in reality medyo di pa nakakarecover ang dubai sa crisis na dumating sa kanila two years ago.. at nararamdaman parin namin yan dito until now. sana lang magbago na ihip ng hangin dito.

_________________
"Catch me if you can"
Floyd Maynever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61743
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
brad boy_tagilid wer na u? wag kang magpipirmi sa BNSP di ka agad mahehebiwet nyan. :D

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 6826
Location: VISIT DUBAI PACLAND
diehard fan wrote:
brad boy_tagilid wer na u? wag kang magpipirmi sa BNSP di ka agad mahehebiwet nyan. :D



me here lang brad :D tama ka brad kaya lang sya lagi ang nakakakuha ng atensyon ko twing bubuksan ko ang pacland.. :bigeyes:

_________________
"Catch me if you can"
Floyd Maynever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 12231
hi dubai! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1601 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 107  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group