Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm 
Welterweight

It is well known that the white house is the enemy of the 2nd amendment according to the believers of the right to bear arms. No doubt about it they say .

In addition if the white house snob Manny Pacquiao, millions of fil-am will not vote for the current president. A lot of people are sure of it.

Double whammy, enemy of the 2nd amendment and snobbing Manny equals goodbye white house. One termer for sure. Solution to avoid getting kicked out of the white house, it's up to the president.

Your thoughts paclanders.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 am 
Cruiserweight

Did the President ever agree to meet Manny? What is really going on?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 am 
Heavyweight

Polkadot wrote:
It is well known that the white house is the enemy of the 2nd amendment according to the believers of the right to bear arms. No doubt about it they say .

In addition if the white house snob Manny Pacquiao, millions of fil-am will not vote for the current president. A lot of people are sure of it.

Double whammy, enemy of the 2nd amendment and snobbing Manny equals goodbye white house. One termer for sure. Solution to avoid getting kicked out of the white house, it's up to the president.

i believe most pinoys are not that shallow bro.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:07 am 
Cruiserweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
Polkadot wrote:

Jasper,
How did you come across this old thread?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 am 
Heavyweight

LordShades wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
Polkadot wrote:

I just thought of checking the US east cost forum then i came across with this. Who r you voting for president LS?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
LordShades wrote:

I just thought of checking the US east cost forum then i came across with this. Who r you voting for president LS?

Obama, but I am not 100% percent happy with either candidate.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:58 pm 
Heavyweight

LordShades wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
LordShades wrote:

Obama, but I am not 100% percent happy with either candidate.

Obama for me too. He's the lesser evil between the 2. But i can't totally blame obama. I think the people had an unrealistic expectation for obama to reverse the economic situation in a pre bush era. Worse people voted out the majority of the democrat congressional seats which even lessens the full power of the president to implement what he wants. You probably notice the republicans are blocking many of obama's efforts to reduce unemployment and improve the lives of many american people from jobs act to affordable health care act. We need tax reform and this is where im so pissed with the romney- ryan ticket. They don't wanna touch on how capital gains are being taxed and their foreign profits which they hide in their off shore accounts. National debts and budget deficiets are soaring. This needs to be paid down otherwise dollar will devaluate in the long run and we'll be screwed. Ryan's budget solution is to squeeze the middle class the senior citizens and the poor. They even want to grow the defense budget. And romney says one day his budget plan is a bit different, on other day he will say it's identical. Women's health is under threat with their budget proposals.
We gotta vote for obama man . I got a classmate in florida who's voting for romney. I tried to debate him about the platforms between the 2 but his mind is so close even if can't defend romney's platforms on the middle class. I hope most americans are not like him.