Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm 
Welterweight

As Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, returns to St. Louis' Edward Jones Dome this Saturday night, Red Bull KTM's Ryan Dungey, of Belle Plaine, Minn., hopes to build off of the momentum he gained last Saturday night with his win in Atlanta.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE

http://livestreamsupercross.blogspot.co ... s-fim.html

:lol: :lol:
Dungey, who won in St. Louis in 2010, captured his second victory of the 2012 season and cut into Ryan Villopoto's Supercross Class point lead. Prior to Saturday night's race in Atlanta, Dungey earned podium finishes in five races and currently sits second overall.

Event Info:
Event:
MONSTER ENERGY AMA SUPERCROSS, AN FIM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Date:
Saturday, March 3, 2012

901 N Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63101-2800

Time:
Main Event - 7:00PM
Doors Open/Practice & Qualifying - 12:30PM

"To get that first win right off the bat (for KTM) in Phoenix was nice, but it took a while after that," said Dungey. "But, to back it up here in Atlanta, it was a great night. We've been looking for that one for a while. The whole team has been working hard and things haven't gone our way with testing and stuff, but we're coming around to it and I think things are progressively getting better."

Villopoto used a sixth-place start to charge to the front of the pack but was unable to make his way past Dungey. Western Regional Supercross Lites Class rider Cole Seeley made his American Honda Muscle Milk debut aboard the 450cc motorcycle and grabbed the early lead after capturing the Nuclear Cowboyz® Holeshot. Seely's lead lasted seven laps before Dungey made the pass for the lead and rode off to victory.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE

:lol: :lol:
"I just made a little mistake, and early on in the race I fell over and that cost me, huge," said Villopoto. "The track was tough tonight, you could really see (that) and I just slipped up and washed the front end out. Overall, we had a good night. It just wasn't the best of weeks coming into this (race), so to come out with second is good."

JGRMX/Toyota/Yamaha's James Stewart, who is one of four riders to win a Supercross Class Main Event this season, put together a great ride after a less-than-favorable start. The two-time defending Supercross Class champion finished third, marking his fourth podium of the season.

Once again, GEICO Honda's Justin Barcia, the defending class champion, found his way to the front of the pack en route to his second consecutive Eastern Regional Supercross Lites Class Main Event win. Barcia led all 15 laps of the Main Event, besting second place finisher Blake Baggett, of the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki team, and third place finisher Justin Bogel, of the GEICO Honda team.

"Two for two (is) not a bad way to start," said Barcia. "I wanted a good start, I got the holeshot, and just rode hard from there. The track was super tough tonight. It was very slick and there were a lot of places where the bike was sliding around. I was trying not to make any mistakes. Fortunately, everything went really smooth and we got the win."

%%#!~WaTcH AMA Supercross St. Louis 2012 Live Streaming Onli

Sponsor

Sponsor