Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Solar Power source
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:31 pm 
Heavyweight

I wonder if the warranty will cover damages made by a hail storm ....? :?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:32 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
genetophile wrote:

using fossil fuels means you are recycling prehistoric plants, planktons, etc. :biglaugh:

True. But nature buried down yhe CO2 with it. By burning it, more CO2 will be released...a lot more nature can handle.

I hope you don't really mean "burying CO2 with it" literally because that's inaccurate.

jasperjack1968 wrote:
Really? You mean the oil, coal other methane and natural gas they are all in the surface? You just scoop it up? If that's the case, why the heck those people needs to drill for oil and natural gss? Why the heck those people needs to dig miles of tunnels in the coal mine ?

no, i'm refering to CO2.

fossil fuels are buried. we all know that.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:34 pm 
Heavyweight

=ASWANG= wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
=ASWAN. wrote:
JJ u from west Coast?Im interested to get 1 also.I saw bout 3 houses sa Town namin. How much do u think it cost?

East bro NJ. I think u benifit more from solar dollar wise if your monthly average is about $120 if you lease coz most lease is about $90/month for 5-6kw system. Its cheaper here, I got mine for $65/month 5.88kw system. Its good if you own it coz u get the SREC and tax breaks but if you're not paying cash u could pay more on interest.

w/c company gumawa ng Solar mo? im also frm NJ. 1 good thing is by law theyre not allowed to charge u more property tax and exemption pa sa sales Tax by 7%.And most importantly tataas pa ang VALue ng Property mo. :D :D

Njr home services. They use Trina Solar panel 254 watts crytalline 15% efficiency . Check it out. It says your roof needs to be 5 years old . Mine is 10 yrs but they're ok with it. Your roof needs to be facing south to get the best of it free from any obstruction.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:36 pm 
Heavyweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
Ala atang interesado sa green energy dito. Kaya pamahal ng pamahal ang gas dahil wala silang competensya. Beside fossil fuel use is environmental hazzard. It should be phased out and be replaced with renewable sources.

Karamihan sa mga pinoy mareklamo mahal ang gas mahal ang kuryente pero hindi naman gumagawa ng hakbang para mabago ang situasyon. Outlook is so short sighted. If can't perceive any immediate benefit, most pinoys won't do it.

Gusto ko din subukan to.
kaso ang mahal ng mga panels at battery.
pero in the long run malaki din ang matitipid kaso baka ma mabilis maluma at hindi na umandar.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:40 pm 
Heavyweight

FunkyDog wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
Ala atang interesado sa green energy dito. Kaya pamahal ng pamahal ang gas dahil wala silang competensya. Beside fossil fuel use is environmental hazzard. It should be phased out and be replaced with renewable sources.

Karamihan sa mga pinoy mareklamo mahal ang gas mahal ang kuryente pero hindi naman gumagawa ng hakbang para mabago ang situasyon. Outlook is so short sighted. If can't perceive any immediate benefit, most pinoys won't do it.

Gusto ko din subukan to.
pero in the long run malaki din ang matitipid kaso baka ma mabilis maluma at hindi na umandar.

It's a good long term investment.....but you'll need to make some hard research before committing to it.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:40 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
genetophile wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
True. But nature buried down yhe CO2 with it. By burning it, more CO2 will be released...a lot more nature can handle.

I hope you don't really mean "burying CO2 with it" literally because that's inaccurate.

jasperjack1968 wrote:
Really? You mean the oil, coal other methane and natural gas they are all in the surface? You just scoop it up? If that's the case, why the heck those people needs to drill for oil and natural gss? Why the heck those people needs to dig miles of tunnels in the coal mine ?

no, i'm refering to CO2.

fossil fuels are buried. we all know that.
so what r u trying to say?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm 
Heavyweight

informative thread.

fossil fuels are made during the creation by the Lord imo.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 pm 
Heavyweight

^^^ here we go :D

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 pm 
Heavyweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
so what r u trying to say?

CO2 is not buried with fossil fuels. it is produced through combustion of the hydrocarbon.

kaya sabi ko, i hope you don't mean it literally.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 pm 
Heavyweight

FunkyDog wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:

Gusto ko din subukan to.

Solar panel is getting cheaper but the battery is not. The microinverter durability also is questionable. Solar panel usually lasts longer, manufacturer guaranty between 15-25 years. Going hybrid is the cheapest way to go
(solar + grid )here in US if u lease they do all the maintenance and repair with no additional cost for the duration of the contract. Explore the options were u live bro.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:56 pm 
Heavyweight

saw one on the news. she spent P75,000 daw for starters. a bit stiff

but she said it was worth it and she thanked God because her meralco consumption went down significantly.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:57 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:
informative thread.

fossil fuels are made during the creation by the Lord imo.

*were

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:00 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:

but she said it was worth it and she thanked God because her meralco consumption went down significantly.

meron din bro barangays in masbate lately lang nagkakuryente because of solar panels donated sa kanila ng mga NGOs.
nakakataba ng puso ang kanilang mga sinabi during the inauguration

"thank you Lord, dininig nyo mga dasal namin" :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

mga napaimbyerna ni master tarugo at napisti ng todo 1. ryanmikhael 2. bluechip 3. macario 4. superfly 5. pacstorm 6. ric_lois 7. palinang 8. paktol 9. gambol 10. joseph_inc 11. igorot 12. gorio 20/20 13. lytbendah 14. edap ..en da list kuntinyu..hihihi!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:

i asked a friend who has a solar power business how much would it cost if i intend to use 1 large LEDTV, 2 aircons, 1 two-door ref, and of course a number of lamps, etc. lintek na yan, 4 million pesos. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:02 pm 
Heavyweight

Tarugo Sensei wrote:
freewheeze wrote:

meron din bro barangays in masbate lately lang nagkakuryente because of solar panels donated sa kanila ng mga NGOs.
nakakataba ng puso ang kanilang mga sinabi during the inauguration

"thank you Lord, dininig nyo mga dasal namin" :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

wow, donated solar panels? i know people who loan out their gensets. :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next