Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Is Zimmerman guilty ?
yes of murder in 2nd degree 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No of murder in 2nd degree 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
yes of manslaughter 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No of manslaughter 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
yes of racism 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No of racism 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
What do you think about the verdict? Is it the right or wrong verdict? Lets talk about it.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14947
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
providing a link would be very helpful.

specially to people like me who dont have a bit of clue what this is.

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:32 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
miron_lang wrote:
providing a link would be very helpful.

specially to people like me who dont have a bit of clue what this is.

ok. Here it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7860
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
jasperjack1968 wrote:
What do you think about the verdict? Is it the right or wrong verdict? Lets talk about it.


A white man murdering a white kid? hmmm never heard the full story...but most say it was a SICK verdict....

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
jolz wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
What do you think about the verdict? Is it the right or wrong verdict? Lets talk about it.


A white man murdering a white kid? hmmm never heard the full story...but most say it was a SICK verdict....

some media news outlet are largely to be blamed for it. After watching the trial and seeing the evidence considered on the case, it was the right decision in my opinion.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7860
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
jasperjack1968 wrote:
jolz wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
What do you think about the verdict? Is it the right or wrong verdict? Lets talk about it.


A white man murdering a white kid? hmmm never heard the full story...but most say it was a SICK verdict....

some media news outlet are largely to be blamed for it. After watching the trial and seeing the evidence considered on the case, it was the right decision in my opinion.


The victim alegedly attacked Zimmerman..... :shock:

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
jolz wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
jolz wrote:

A white man murdering a white kid? hmmm never heard the full story...but most say it was a SICK verdict....

some media news outlet are largely to be blamed for it. After watching the trial and seeing the evidence considered on the case, it was the right decision in my opinion.


The victim alegedly attacked Zimmerman..... :shock:


yes...he was pissed zimmerman was following him. zimmerman is a neigborhood watch. trayvon stood out because in the middle of the rain, he was walking slowly stopping and looking around.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 7408
jolz wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
jolz wrote:

A white man murdering a white kid? hmmm never heard the full story...but most say it was a SICK verdict....

some media news outlet are largely to be blamed for it. After watching the trial and seeing the evidence considered on the case, it was the right decision in my opinion.


The victim alegedly attacked Zimmerman..... :shock:


jasperjack1968 wrote:
yes...he was pissed zimmerman was following him. zimmerman is a neigborhood watch. trayvon stood out because in the middle of the rain, he was walking slowly stopping and looking around.


Watch this first bai JJ.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=492052524203284&set=vb.100001956238504&type=2&theater

_________________
Sure, drinking kills brain cells, but only the weak ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7860
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
^ it was a skinny black kid...Zimmerman might have handled him easily even without using his gun...unless the black kid carries a deadly weapon with him....

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
redhorse wrote:
jolz wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:

some media news outlet are largely to be blamed for it. After watching the trial and seeing the evidence considered on the case, it was the right decision in my opinion.


The victim alegedly attacked Zimmerman..... :shock:


jasperjack1968 wrote:
yes...he was pissed zimmerman was following him. zimmerman is a neigborhood watch. trayvon stood out because in the middle of the rain, he was walking slowly stopping and looking around.


Watch this first bai JJ.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=492052524203284&set=vb.100001956238504&type=2&theater


yup, I saw this before. Not many major new media are reporting this...

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14947
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
Base on the circumstances and the few details Ive read.


I think its correct that the Hispanic dude was acquitted

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
jolz wrote:
^ it was a skinny black kid...Zimmerman might have handled him easily even without using his gun...unless the black kid carries a deadly weapon with him....


he's an athletic 5'11" kid vs and overweight 5'7" man. In US, hitting someone is a crime. If someone punch you, you call the police, that person who punched you will be handcuffed.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
miron_lang wrote:
Base on the circumstances and the few details Ive read.


I think its correct that the Hispanic dude was acquitted

but it's sad most of the public especially in the black community would rather heed to their emotions than the evidence.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7860
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
jasperjack1968 wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
Base on the circumstances and the few details Ive read.


I think its correct that the Hispanic dude was acquitted

but it's sad most of the public especially in the black community would rather heed to their emotions than the evidence.



I think it is a product of media's HYPERBOLE....

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:32 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
jolz wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
Base on the circumstances and the few details Ive read.


I think its correct that the Hispanic dude was acquitted

but it's sad most of the public especially in the black community would rather heed to their emotions than the evidence.



I think it is a product of media's HYPERBOLE....


exactly. if you happen to be rich and famous and married and you are having an affair and your wife got murdered, the media will hammer on the affair that will make you look guilty...

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group