Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:42 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:32 am 
Strawweight

When is Manny ever going to fight in New York, preferably Madison Square Garden? I don't care who he fights. He can fight my grandpa as long as he is here.

How do we set up a petition so that he can fight in NYC?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

it has a huge capacity...i hope sometimes pacquiao will fight in NY. he fought in LA, Las vegas.. i hope he will fought also in canada..hehe

- John James Rambo (born July 6, 1947)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:51 am 
Lightweight

Yea I wish he would fight here in NYC.... That would be great... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:27 pm 
Strawweight

HOW DO WE GET THIS ROLLING? WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:46 am 
Middleweight

Only way PAC fights at Madison Square Garden is if he fights Joan Guzman. reason I say that is because, there are alot of Dominicans in NYC. A fight with PAC would hype them up and surely Madison Square Garden would be filled. They could fight the night before the Domincan Day Parade just like Cotto does before Puerto Rican Day Parade. This fight would be a sold out event, I know it would. I've been to NYC and seen many Dominicans and friends of mine are Dominicans and surely know Joan Guzman. Joan Guzman is already considered one of, if not the best Dominican boxer of all time, he would attract many fans especially after his native parade. Forgot to mention he now fights out of NYC, so that alone would attract people, plus PAC's attraction, Bob Arum would make a bundle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 am 
Heavyweight

MEXBOXING wrote:
Only way PAC fights at Madison Square Garden is if he fights Joan Guzman. reason I say that is because, there are alot of Dominicans in NYC. A fight with PAC would hype them up and surely Madison Square Garden would be filled. They could fight the night before the Domincan Day Parade just like Cotto does before Puerto Rican Day Parade. This fight would be a sold out event, I know it would. I've been to NYC and seen many Dominicans and friends of mine are Dominicans and surely know Joan Guzman. Joan Guzman is already considered one of, if not the best Dominican boxer of all time, he would attract many fans especially after his native parade. Forgot to mention he now fights out of NYC, so that alone would attract people, plus PAC's attraction, Bob Arum would make a bundle.

Pacquiao vs Roy Jones Jr at Madison Square. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:03 pm 
Strawweight

I've been to NYC and seen many Dominicans and friends of mine are Dominicans and surely know Joan Guzman.
gclub