Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:02 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 pm 
Heavyweight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDQSChb_lk&feature=related

There's got to be a better law to address the illegal immigration issues in the country. Arizona's approach is just so radical that the good and legal , even the good illegal immigrants who made many american lives easier are being punished and not the criminal aliens per se. what do you think? You think west cost would be the same without the mexicans?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 am 
Heavyweight

just wait til the local economy suffers. Those dirty jobs white folks won't touch nor won't last being in would be taken back by illegals in no time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:09 am 
Heavyweight

mexifan wrote:
just wait til the local economy suffers. Those dirty jobs white folks won't touch nor won't last being in would be taken back by illegals in no time.

when you're in charge in a country to fill the labor positions to continue to sustain the economy and the locals are too classy to take such jobs, you will be forced to import. it is such a case in many parts in the US. many people taking welfare checks are content with it instead of venturing other jobs that could make them more money. This mexican dude who mow lawns in our neighborhood started with a large old stand on mower, an edger, a backpack blower and a rusty pick up truck. 8 years later , he's got a couple of tractor, a large trailer with his landscaping power tools in it and a bunch of guys working under his wing.

I'm doing just fine but if I'm down, i would probably venture in cutting some grass- I really don't mind doing this stuff if needed. welfare checks can only afford you powdered milk when you have mouths to feed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 am 
Heavyweight

perhaps they should start praying.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 am 
Heavyweight

Barabarabay wrote:
perhaps they should start praying.

praying is easy. but those mexicans who cross the borders endured the heat, crossing the rivers, crawling those holed up fence and dodging some agents risking of getting shot then facing uncertainties once in the country. But I guess their odds of getting by day by day is much better than praying. Mexicans are smarter than those who have thick callouses on their knees.