Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:04 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 am 
Lightweight

Last Night The Elevation Group Captured The Attention Of The World... Literally!

"That Was The Best 90 Minutes Of My Life..."
- Gregory Napier

Hey jonathan, hope you're having a great Tuesday! I wanted to share some amazing (actually quite shocking), news about last night...
I just received this email from one of our web developers a few mintutes ago, and I'm absolutely humbled and at a loss for words...

"Hey Mike I was looking through our analytics, and saw this map... Mike you our capturing the world's attention ... Amazing! Almost every country in the world had visitors to the site."

85,475 people from 168 different countries tuned in for the debut of the 90-Minute "Tell-All" Presentation last night... There was someone from almost every single country on the planet watching this video, learning about the changes quickly taking place in the world, and how they can protect themselves (and even profit), in the process.
And the feedback was amazing...

In fact, here's a few of the comments pulled from Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/TheElevationGroup

But as incredible as that is, there's only one question that matters...

Were you one of them?

I know work and family can demand a lot of your time, but this is one of the pivitol moments in your life that will absolutely determine whether you spend the rest of it in prosperity or poverty.

Don't believe me? Watch the 90 minute presentation and you'll understand why.

I know what's about to happen. Many people do, and that's how I've made a 280% return over the past three years while the rest of the world lost 30-40%.

One day in the next 6 to 36 months, you're going to think back and remember reading this email, and this exact sentence...

You're either going to jump for joy and we're going to celebrate together because you chose to arm yourself with this information...

Or you're going to be filled with remorse and regret, saying "If only I had...."

I wish there was some way I could force people to take action, but we all know how the saying goes...

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Ultimately this is your life and your decision.

I've left it up so you can watch still watch, but I'll be pulling it down in a few days.

Watch It here while its still LIVE.

------->>>>>> http://bit.ly/en8hhU

A Letter from Mike Dillard

Elevation Group is taking the World by STORM...READ NOW!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor