Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:12 am 
Middleweight

Swingman wrote:
1. speed bag master ii - east
2. swingman - west
3. handspeed - ?
4. Danforth - east

Anyone else...pls report here so we can have an EB/Gathering when Manny fights again.

Paging Pacwan, DJFlip and Muskellenge? :singing:

What ever happened to my neighbour Princess Riechel? :?

Muskellunge here :D Actually already moved out of Toronto - fed up with paying parking fees everywhere I go there :lol:, I'm now in the west 905 (Burlington) and 416 is a long distance call but I guess you can say I'm still a GTA paclander.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:58 am 
Heavyweight

Muskellunge wrote:
Swingman wrote:
1. speed bag master ii - east
2. swingman - west
3. handspeed - ?
4. Danforth - east

Anyone else...pls report here so we can have an EB/Gathering when Manny fights again.

Paging Pacwan, DJFlip and Muskellenge? :singing:

What ever happened to my neighbour Princess Riechel? :?

Muskellunge here :D Actually already moved out of Toronto - fed up with paying parking fees everywhere I go there :lol:, I'm now in the west 905 (Burlington) and 416 is a long distance call but I guess you can say I'm still a GTA paclander.

Musta na bro, I'm just 20mins away from there, nice place Burlington but to commute eastbound to go to work isn't fun. Used to live in Burlington in the 70's when it was a small quiet suburb. Any fishing this summer?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:01 am 
Heavyweight

Good Day!!! Greater Toronto
:)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:15 am 
Middleweight

Swingman wrote:
Musta na bro, I'm just 20mins away from there, nice place Burlington but to commute eastbound to go to work isn't fun. Used to live in Burlington in the 70's when it was a small quiet suburb. Any fishing this summer?

Yeah, the 403/QEW gets pretty congested on the weekdays. As for the fishing this year... Well, I was buying more tackle than actually fishing them :lol: My wife's not impressed at all. I work long shifts and I can only sneak a few hours some days to go terrorize the LMBs in the bay. How about you, bro? Have you been tournament fishing? Heard the CFT's been cancelled this year. Kinda disappointing. It was nice to watch it on tv.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Muskellunge wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Yeah, the 403/QEW gets pretty congested on the weekdays. As for the fishing this year... Well, I was buying more tackle than actually fishing them :lol: My wife's not impressed at all. I work long shifts and I can only sneak a few hours some days to go terrorize the LMBs in the bay. How about you, bro? Have you been tournament fishing? Heard the CFT's been cancelled this year. Kinda disappointing. It was nice to watch it on tv.

Its too easy to spend a whole lot of money on the toys thats why I buy in bulk once a year :D There's some good fishing to be discovered in Jordan Hbr and into Niagara River if you have a boat bro. No more tournies for me Muskies due to my young family needs but when my 2 sons grow up, my boat is ready for them. I had about 30 fishing days this season which is never enough.

Just to give you some background with what happened with CFT, when ARK joined them, it was like a death sentence for them last season. This over the the top Leauge was full of promise paying out over 1 million per season. It used to be called the Prestigeous GM PRO BASS Circut until it was sold to Dan Cararro from London, ON. There was a contraversial yearly membership fee for those who wanted to fish this circuit and it finally went belly up at the start of this season as they could not fulfill their operating obligations from last year and into the future. Lots of renowned anglers who paid their tourney fees in advance lost their entrance fees due to CFT's bankruptcy according to my sources.

However Regional circuits such as Bassmania, Top Bass, Renegade Bass and Quinte Series are still alive doing good.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:24 pm 
Heavyweight

GTA Paclanders, please see this thread as you might have heard this on the news yesterday.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=82596&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:22 pm 
Middleweight

Whats up GTA!!! anybody from Jane & Finch??? well, I am.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:45 am 
Heavyweight

Rabbit Punches wrote:

Wazzup Rabbit Punches, nice 'hood, see you at commisso's sometime 8)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:09 am 
Heavyweight

ako

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:50 am 
Middleweight

Swingman wrote:
Rabbit Punches wrote:

Wazzup Rabbit Punches, nice 'hood, see you at commisso's sometime 8)

Actually I am from up north but moved here two years ago. But yah, woudl be nice to meet up with you all sometime. Yah....nice hood! lol. I guess its just as bad as any place in the world. You guys heard about that hobo who stabbed people in the face last week? thats horrible.

One tidbit if you guys care...I dont really but I have no stories to tell right now...I ran into Paris Hilton on Yonge and Wellesley. She looked so normal(lol) like everyone else. Big bodyguard though. Very approachable, a little girl, 5'7 I thought shed be taller than me, I am 5'9 1/2. Of course I didnt believe it at first but the store where I ran into her at said the bodyguards told them in advance that they are coming. She checked out with me when I looked her up on the net and saw the same birthmark on her cheek( I dont know if its acne scar). Shes pretty for her size though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:54 am 
Middleweight

It would be VERY nice to have an ICE FISHING get together at Lake Simcoe...or Georgian bay. I try every winter...the witners have not been nice though. Anyone for snowboarding?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:56 am 
Middleweight

It would be VERY nice to have an ICE FISHING get together at Lake Simcoe...or Georgian bay. I try every winter...the witners have not been nice though. Anyone for snowboarding?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:06 pm 
Heavyweight

I'm game for the ice-fishing in Simcoe, Jackson's Pt or Pefferlaw is the destination 8)

However, the best shoals in Simcoe doesn't have a hut operator :?

If you have a few days, Nippissing is a worthy destination :idea:

There's a couple of snowboarding areas within the GTA, in Brampton and north of Ajax.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:45 pm 
Middleweight

Never tried icefishing before. It would be cool. Or cold :lol: Lake Simcoe's famous for it's perches, eh.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:06 am 
Middleweight

wilson and dufferin here...:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next