Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:54 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Banal KO'd round 9...Melindo the next PACMAN

Last edited by spaceinvader on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 pm 
Heavyweight

AJ BANAL is out of air.... hat-off to concepcion.... he can't believe it ( that he won ) :lol:

concepcion did a ali type of fight ( against foreman ) with a bit of holding and dirty tactics... no excuses... AJ BANAL WILL BE BACK !!!! I WANT A REMATCH !!!! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:59 pm 
Light Heavyweight

concepcion has a better conditioning. i think banal lost not because of stamina but his heart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I dunno but AJ doesn't look very sharp tonight, feels like his timing his off. I think his downfall is those body shots that hes taken constantly, looks like he's already gassed out on the 10th round and that body punches definitely have something to do with it. He should have done something about some of the dirty tactics of Concepcion but I believe Concepcion won it fair and square, whats done is done I hope AJ comes back stronger I support this kid all the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:02 pm 
Heavyweight

Panamanian fighters are tough...

AJ came short...

EXPECT THE WAVE OF HATE THREADS FOR AJ FROM NOW ON!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

well I hope bazooka will come back...I am very disappointed as hell...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:02 pm 
Welterweight

Ala's boxing gym needs to start teaching their boxers how to smother bullying opponents so they don't get off punches off the clinch. Those body punches in the clinches drained AJ. And as usual ABS CBN tried counting its chickens before the eggs hatch. May balat sa puwet ang ABS CBN. Gorres, Bautista and Banal all lost fights they promoted. tsk tsk tsk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

BANAL DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO THROW COMBINATIONS, NO HEAD MOVEMENT , DOES NOT STEP AN ATTACK, NO SIDE TO SIDE MOVEMENT.... SAME AS VILLAMOR STYLE WHEN HE WAS STILL A PRO. NO WHERE TO GO. TRAINER IS NOT GOOD. BANAL IS MUCH STONGER THAN CONCEPCION BUT... FORGET IT.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:10 pm 
Welterweight

hehe..i understand what you are into guys that's why next time be careful what you wish for and don't even bring out the name Manny Pacquiao to hype up aj it's a disrespect to the pacman, it is like comparing chinese checker to a chess game. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

superpatatas wrote:
I dunno but AJ doesn't look very sharp tonight, feels like his timing his off. I think his downfall is those body shots that hes taken constantly, looks like he's already gassed out on the 10th round and that body punches definitely have something to do with it. He should have done something about some of the dirty tactics of Concepcion but I believe Concepcion won it fair and square, whats done is done I hope AJ comes back stronger I support this kid all the way.

when did headbutting and low-blow become fair and square?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:08 am 
Welterweight

Wake up guys! :brokenhearted:

Banal lost and its a very good lesson for him. I believe most of us here knows he will come back more stronger, that makes a warrior made of. :thunder:

For those who are non believers and saying banal is a bum just keep it to yourself! :vomit2: At least Banal, Boom2x etc... made something to make us proud to be Pinoy.

All of us are disappointed but our kababayan boxers need our support for their stronger comeback.

note: Our great PACMAN KOed 2x in his 3losts but look at him now, He is the #1 lb4lb...

For those who are crab filipinos go to the Mexi or Panamanian Forum and there you post your stupid opinions and ideas! :verymad:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10