Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:46 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

boy_bikoy wrote:
i just have this little observation of mine that everytime one of our fighters lose, we mock and desert him right away. i remember, when bumbum was KTFO in the 1st round last year, all the bashing intesified and others say AJ was a better prospect. some say AJ's talented, packs a punch, has a good defense, a durable chin, etc.. but now that AJ has fallen, paclanders hurl degrading coments at him like they were the ones throwing punches and taking the beating in the ring that night for AJ. now, some switched to concepcion's wagon who battered his mexican rival in the 3rd round just recently. if conception falls, will we take the stand and still be his fan?

during this trying times is when our boxers need the support of boxing fans like us. we all fail at times, and boxers are no excuse; how we rise from the said pitfall separates the winners from the losers.

would that include yourself? you called boom2x bumbum by the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 am 
Welterweight

englishbritish wrote:
boy_bikoy wrote:
i just have this little observation of mine that everytime one of our fighters lose, we mock and desert him right away. i remember, when bumbum was KTFO in the 1st round last year, all the bashing intesified and others say AJ was a better prospect. some say AJ's talented, packs a punch, has a good defense, a durable chin, etc.. but now that AJ has fallen, paclanders hurl degrading coments at him like they were the ones throwing punches and taking the beating in the ring that night for AJ. now, some switched to concepcion's wagon who battered his mexican rival in the 3rd round just recently. if conception falls, will we take the stand and still be his fan?

during this trying times is when our boxers need the support of boxing fans like us. we all fail at times, and boxers are no excuse; how we rise from the said pitfall separates the winners from the losers.

:(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 am 
Middleweight

englishbritish wrote:
boy_bikoy wrote:

sorry bro, that's really how i spell the name of boom2x. honest mistake, i didnt intend to mean he is a bum when i spelled it bumbum. it's only here in pacland that i knew the word 'bum' by the way. anyway, win or lose, i'm a fan of filipino boxers.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am 
Bantamweight

JaM GuTZ wrote:
THIS IS SO MOTHERF*CKING TRUE MAN!!! I WENT TO WATCH THE MATCH

BANAL was outsmarted by a very DIRTY FIGHTER CONCEPTION...

AJ didnt even stand even if could have...he just stayed on his knees til the 10th count!

SO MANY HIGH HOPES ARE NOW GONE...

On her knees, where the lil b*itch belongs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 am 
Welterweight

that only shows ALA BOYS are OVER-RATED.. sad but true

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 am 
Featherweight

if aj banal had won,im still in doubt,till he proves he can beat or compete with the elites,torito is not even at that level(elites)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:27 am 
Middleweight

jakecau wrote:
if aj banal had won,im still in doubt,till he proves he can beat or compete with the elites,torito is not even at that level(elites)

let him grow up; as for now, he better spend more time improving and honing his skills. it will just pay off when the REAL TIME has come for him to bang with the elites and by then, el choriso is nothing but history. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 am 
Featherweight

look aj is still a young fighter and even manny lost a couple of times... i think aj is still a very good prospect and im pretty sure he wont let something like this be the end of his career... i think he will bounce back and become an even better fighter after this loss... somtimes losing is good for a fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:49 am 
Middleweight

eclipseveryfast wrote:
look aj is still a young fighter and even manny lost a couple of times... i think aj is still a very good prospect and im pretty sure he wont let something like this be the end of his career... i think he will bounce back and become an even better fighter after this loss... somtimes losing is good for a fighter

amen to that. losing if taken maturely is a reality check in itself and opens sombody's eyes to the things he can/needs to improve on. i may not know AJ personally but a good friend of mine who is close to him tells me that this guy has a good heart and has a good disposition, i hope these qualities will enable him to bounce back and will to start KTFO boxers again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:43 am 
Cruiserweight

"Tahan Na Banal" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 am 
Cruiserweight

I'm sorry for banal for his lose. Unfortunately banal has a low stamina that el torito take advantage on him and got a ko score.

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

How about renaming his moniker to AJ "Ba-suku" Banal of the w-ALA boxing stable?

Just making fun guys. hehe.

Hope AJ could make a comeback, hes still young anyway. But I dont see it coming unless he/they change trainers, IMO.

btw, Congrats to Abe Concepcion for winning his fight yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

Bachwitz wrote:
How about renaming his moniker to AJ "Ba-suku" Banal of the w-ALA boxing stable?

Just making fun guys. hehe.

Hope AJ could make a comeback, hes still young anyway. But I dont see it coming unless he/they change trainers, IMO.

btw, Congrats to Abe Concepcion for winning his fight yesterday.

ALA conditioning coach is a problem ever since, the same problem with Gorres, stamina!
when will they ever learn???

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:33 am 
Heavyweight

Banal vows to comeback!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:30 am 
Cruiserweight

I was really frustrated by this suck-off loss by AJ..In my belief, he is the real deal and still do...But something went wrong in the process......In my frustration, I did not care to see the fight again, though I paid the PPV just to see AJ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next