Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:35 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

romj wrote:
malem50 wrote:
Complete? Have you seen him fight? The first time I saw him fight, he fought wide and open and I told myself this kid however good he is will remain a prospect, just a prospect if he will not improve. Three fights later, he barely shows improvement and here's the kicker.... some of us Pinoy boxing fans think he is ready for the big-time.

I vaguely remember his ALA handlers saying they will bring him up slowly but surely. What happened to this pronouncement?

The good thing is, Banal is still very young at 19. Even if he will start all over again, he can still be our next world champion ONLY if he will be trained by someone who knows the ABCs of training.

wide open??? what are you blind?? are u sure u know bout boxing?? a lot of stupid f@cks are out in the open lately.. talking **** as if they know better!! aj has pretty decent defense and has good footwork.. he just lost steam u, dimwit.

ala management sure did bring banal slowly, as you can see he is fighting concepcion a mediocre fighter in a title fight ,too bad aj lost steam but its crystal clear that skillwise torito have no match against aj.

next time when we try to open our mouth we should make sure that we know something or at least we know how to use that thing between our ears!!!

The next time you comment, why not try to lessen criticizing some other's character? You're just gonna get pointless word-fight. Right now, you're just being emotional. Just try to relax and let's discuss it calmly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 pm 
Middleweight

chmen wrote:
AJ is good

they just mis-picked an opponent for him...an easy one

if AJ wins you will tell he's opponent is a bum if he loses he is overrated. dont know whats really your problem guys.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 pm 
Heavyweight

it's over losers
move on :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm 
Middleweight

el critico wrote:
it's over losers

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
it's over losers

And I've been anticipating for this guy to come along here. Where have you been all along? :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 pm 
Middleweight

Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.

Hawaiian Punch is a Banal Hugger before his fight to Eltorito

"Many pepol are jalousy of my english wordings. My wordings in english are very original. You need my advisory to be orig. Bye the we, I am think AJ Bunal is da bes boxing in our Philippines to be word champion. I am not believe Bautista is next to boxing champion. I am believe Banal is the good to become champion of the word. She is powerful in his punches."
viewtopic.php?f=93&t=89747&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Hawaiian Punch = Another Makapili, gay and troll.. you hug banal's teabag before his(banal) fight to Eltorito.. now he lost you hates him? what a shame, ganyan ba talaga karamihan ng mga pinoy? o mga KSP member lang dito sa pacland :lol: what really a shame.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm 
Featherweight

Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.

now ive realized that my english is not that bad afterall... :D but i appreciate your effort in delivering your thought... keep trying.... as for your point... i think both fighter are good, they wont be fighting in a title fight if their not good... BANAL is good but every good fighter needs a good trainer...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

nope, kunwari lng yang mali2x na english ng hawaiian punch na yan. bata isip.
he closely resembles napp.

and most of all he is exposed as a bandwagoner.
like those leeches near pacquiao enjoying while they can when he's on top, pag naging pulubi yan sa pacquiao tingnan kung ni isa sa mga yan tutulong sa kanya.