Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:53 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Mekong Delta
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.


you're a sweet potato... :shock:

please translate it for me if what sweet potato means.... :shock:

go home and plant it!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:06 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 95
banal is very good boxer the problem is he did not used to fight whole 12 rounds, thats what happen to the knockout artist if they dont have plan b or c and conditioning coach, they will end up short.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 2:18 pm
Posts: 602
Location: Krypton
Pacland's list wrote:
mos2imo wrote:
No, Banal is a great fighter. he has power and speed. The only thing he lacks is a great stamina and conditioning. I believe he should train at Roach' Wild Card gym and have a very good conditioning coach like Ariza.



whats the name of that chick in your avatar?


Just google her name bro, Nonami Takizawa japanese sexy model


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 439
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.


Banal is a good boxer with great potential. He just has to work on his stamina and technique against dirty fighters. While you my friend, for someone with a user name of HAWAIIAN punch, your english S.U.C.K.S.. BIG time.. And btw, mexicans are known for their taco.. not the panamanians.. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Posts: 621
banal lacks only stamina and conditioning. i thought the fight would only last 4 rounds in favor of banal when concepcion's nose got bloody but because of his conditioning he run out of gas and expose.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:58 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 6:34 pm
Posts: 1150
Location: Riyadh
"Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot."
You must be really sick. You expressed yourself very nicely to discredit AJ Banal. I watched the fight and AJ was ahead on points until the 8th round. With all due respect to AJ team, they were unable to solve the holding and hitting that "liver punch" of Concepcion. This made AJ lost his wind in the later part of the fight.
Banal is still a very good fighter. He gave a good fight but lost to a better, however a bit not very clean, fighter supported by a more clever corner.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:20 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 pm
Posts: 144
Everybody is not like me now. I am telling only the true that ALA boys are not ready. They fight only like good amateurs but professional is different fighting. They fight only in and out. Like they only want points. They do not attack the enemy bell to bell like the Mexicans. See to yourself how Mexicans fighting in the ring. They attack and attack. The only good fighting boxer in ALA is Michael Domingo. He is because originally trained in Mindanao. Boxers of Mindanao are more bell to bell fighters. They also fight and like dirty fighting. Pacquiao is a Mindanao boxer. Look at his style. The original Cebu fighters were also bell to bell fighters. But today Cebu fighters are not. Hoping tomorrow they fight and box. It is nice to mix the two styles.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:46 am
Posts: 4626
Location: GEORGE CARLIN (May 12, 1937–June 22, 2008)
mos2imo wrote:
Pacland's list wrote:
mos2imo wrote:
No, Banal is a great fighter. he has power and speed. The only thing he lacks is a great stamina and conditioning. I believe he should train at Roach' Wild Card gym and have a very good conditioning coach like Ariza.



whats the name of that chick in your avatar?


Just google her name bro, Nonami Takizawa japanese sexy model


gracias! damn those are big bumper! lol

_________________

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:00 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:27 am
Posts: 406
Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.


I am no English teacher but your grammar SUCKS bigtime.


Barok reincarnated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:10 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 pm
Posts: 144
johnbosays wrote:
Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.


I am no English teacher but your grammar SUCKS bigtime.


Barok reincarnated.



I am never care if what my english is bad or good. Only the discuss here is boxing not english. You can go to your classroom . You can teach english and make you feel better. Boxing is boxing in this forum. Everybody is mad because the boy Banal lost. The knockout almost was early. Banal only clinched in the third round. Had Concepcion made good follow up because Banal was hurt. Banal should be finished in the three rounds of that fight. Banal did not knowing what to do. I am not know. But the corner of Banal also panicked.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:16 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 1360
jay_tambay wrote:
ala boys are all hype!!!! i think the jaro boys can deliver more!!!!

ala boys are really over rated boxers!!!
They are good but all of them have the same boxing style.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 pm
Posts: 144
aries_alakram wrote:
"Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot."
You must be really sick. You expressed yourself very nicely to discredit AJ Banal. I watched the fight and AJ was ahead on points until the 8th round. With all due respect to AJ team, they were unable to solve the holding and hitting that "liver punch" of Concepcion. This made AJ lost his wind in the later part of the fight.
Banal is still a very good fighter. He gave a good fight but lost to a better, however a bit not very clean, fighter supported by a more clever corner.


I am think Banal is good but too young. But if you say he was ahead in the 8 rounds, that is to your counting. Banal was tired and mouth was open early in fight. He was almost ko by Concepcion in the three rounds. If Concepcion landing more in the 3 rounds, the fight should be short. Banal is responsible for himself to fight even in dirty fighting. I believe Banal is good future in boxing. But everybody wanting him to be champion early. Bad decisions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Posts: 1204
Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.


I am no English teacher but your grammar SUCKS bigtime.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 pm
Posts: 144
PHILMEX Fan wrote:
jay_tambay wrote:
ala boys are all hype!!!! i think the jaro boys can deliver more!!!!

ala boys are really over rated boxers!!!
They are good but all of them have the same boxing style.


The style of ALA boys are amateur boxing. They go in and out . They look for points. The style is work only in amateur but pro is not. They need to be bell to bell fight too. Not just in and out. They needing that instinct to killing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:42 am
Posts: 1762
Location: Pasig
Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.


I am no English teacher but your grammar SUCKS bigtime.


I second the motion!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group