Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.

you're a sweet potato... :shock:

please translate it for me if what sweet potato means.... :shock:

go home and plant it!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:06 am 
Featherweight

banal is very good boxer the problem is he did not used to fight whole 12 rounds, thats what happen to the knockout artist if they dont have plan b or c and conditioning coach, they will end up short.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 am 
Middleweight

Pacland's list wrote:
mos2imo wrote:
No, Banal is a great fighter. he has power and speed. The only thing he lacks is a great stamina and conditioning. I believe he should train at Roach' Wild Card gym and have a very good conditioning coach like Ariza.

whats the name of that chick in your avatar?

Just google her name bro, Nonami Takizawa japanese sexy model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 am 
Welterweight

Hawaiian Punch wrote:
Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot.

Banal is a good boxer with great potential. He just has to work on his stamina and technique against dirty fighters. While you my friend, for someone with a user name of HAWAIIAN punch, your english S.U.C.K.S.. BIG time.. And btw, mexicans are known for their taco.. not the panamanians.. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 am 
Middleweight

banal lacks only stamina and conditioning. i thought the fight would only last 4 rounds in favor of banal when concepcion's nose got bloody but because of his conditioning he run out of gas and expose.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

"Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot."
You must be really sick. You expressed yourself very nicely to discredit AJ Banal. I watched the fight and AJ was ahead on points until the 8th round. With all due respect to AJ team, they were unable to solve the holding and hitting that "liver punch" of Concepcion. This made AJ lost his wind in the later part of the fight.
Banal is still a very good fighter. He gave a good fight but lost to a better, however a bit not very clean, fighter supported by a more clever corner.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:20 pm 
Lightweight

Everybody is not like me now. I am telling only the true that ALA boys are not ready. They fight only like good amateurs but professional is different fighting. They fight only in and out. Like they only want points. They do not attack the enemy bell to bell like the Mexicans. See to yourself how Mexicans fighting in the ring. They attack and attack. The only good fighting boxer in ALA is Michael Domingo. He is because originally trained in Mindanao. Boxers of Mindanao are more bell to bell fighters. They also fight and like dirty fighting. Pacquiao is a Mindanao boxer. Look at his style. The original Cebu fighters were also bell to bell fighters. But today Cebu fighters are not. Hoping tomorrow they fight and box. It is nice to mix the two styles.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 pm 
Heavyweight

mos2imo wrote:
Pacland's list wrote:
mos2imo wrote:
No, Banal is a great fighter. he has power and speed. The only thing he lacks is a great stamina and conditioning. I believe he should train at Roach' Wild Card gym and have a very good conditioning coach like Ariza.

whats the name of that chick in your avatar?

Just google her name bro, Nonami Takizawa japanese sexy model

gracias! damn those are big bumper! lol

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:00 pm 
Welterweight

Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:

I am no English teacher but your grammar SUCKS bigtime.

Barok reincarnated.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:10 pm 
Lightweight

johnbosays wrote:
Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:

Barok reincarnated.

I am never care if what my english is bad or good. Only the discuss here is boxing not english. You can go to your classroom . You can teach english and make you feel better. Boxing is boxing in this forum. Everybody is mad because the boy Banal lost. The knockout almost was early. Banal only clinched in the third round. Had Concepcion made good follow up because Banal was hurt. Banal should be finished in the three rounds of that fight. Banal did not knowing what to do. I am not know. But the corner of Banal also panicked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

jay_tambay wrote:
ala boys are all hype!!!! i think the jaro boys can deliver more!!!!

ala boys are really over rated boxers!!!
They are good but all of them have the same boxing style.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 pm 
Lightweight

aries_alakram wrote:
"Banal is not good fighting boxer. Even Concepcion is not good but only punching everytime. Is better for me to sleep not see Banal fighting because he is punching bag by Concepcion. Banal is cry like a baby. He is fighting to me is like a baby. Banal is need to eat more rice. He is need to eat kalamay. Concepcion eating his taco a lot."
You must be really sick. You expressed yourself very nicely to discredit AJ Banal. I watched the fight and AJ was ahead on points until the 8th round. With all due respect to AJ team, they were unable to solve the holding and hitting that "liver punch" of Concepcion. This made AJ lost his wind in the later part of the fight.
Banal is still a very good fighter. He gave a good fight but lost to a better, however a bit not very clean, fighter supported by a more clever corner.

I am think Banal is good but too young. But if you say he was ahead in the 8 rounds, that is to your counting. Banal was tired and mouth was open early in fight. He was almost ko by Concepcion in the three rounds. If Concepcion landing more in the 3 rounds, the fight should be short. Banal is responsible for himself to fight even in dirty fighting. I believe Banal is good future in boxing. But everybody wanting him to be champion early. Bad decisions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 pm 
Lightweight

PHILMEX Fan wrote:
jay_tambay wrote:
ala boys are all hype!!!! i think the jaro boys can deliver more!!!!

ala boys are really over rated boxers!!!
They are good but all of them have the same boxing style.

The style of ALA boys are amateur boxing. They go in and out . They look for points. The style is work only in amateur but pro is not. They need to be bell to bell fight too. Not just in and out. They needing that instinct to killing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Gabrielle wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:

I second the motion!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next