Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Another pinoy prospect exposed
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=105514
Page 1 of 2

Author:  xcaret [ Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Another pinoy prospect exposed

hey lets face it, we all need a loss to turn out an ATG like our hero Pacquiao right?


:lol:

Author:  nice_but_terrible [ Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

Yeah man! Experience is the best teacher. For boxers, "Experience is the best trainer".

Author:  xcaret [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

your a *****, you pinoys suck at boxing, get it right.

Author:  suedehead [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

xcaret wrote:
your a *****, you pinoys suck at boxing, get it right.


another EC's diciple....

Author:  rexx1 [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

xcaret wrote:
your a *****, you pinoys suck at boxing, get it right.


francisco bojado
JCC Jr.
JUAN DIAZ!!!!!

Author:  nell [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

Xcaret = Nice_But_Terrible Is One! Nice Tryyy!
You Wanna Know How I Knew? Lol

Author:  rexx1 [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

rexx1 wrote:
xcaret wrote:
your a *****, you pinoys suck at boxing, get it right.


francisco bojado
JCC Jr.
JUAN DIAZ!!!!!


Jorge paez jr.

Author:  scholarwarrior [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

nell wrote:
Xcaret = Nice_But_Terrible Is One! Nice Tryyy!
You Wanna Know How I Knew? Lol


ows double handle? how did you know?

Author:  nell [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

scholarwarrior wrote:
nell wrote:
Xcaret = Nice_But_Terrible Is One! Nice Tryyy!
You Wanna Know How I Knew? Lol


ows double handle? how did you know?


I Just Had The Feeling, Smelled Something Fishy! :biglaugh:

xcaret wrote:
hey lets face it, we all need a loss to turn out an ATG like our hero Pacquiao right?


:lol:


xcaret wrote:
your a *****, you pinoys suck at boxing, get it right.



nice_but_terrible wrote:
Yeah man! Experience is the best teacher. For boxers, "Experience is the best trainer".
He Needed "Nice_But_Terrible To Back It Up! Lol

Author:  caloy76 [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

another victim of the ABS-CBN hype.


ALA should never be in a hurry. They are being made as the feeds for the real Golden Boys.


Maybe it's time to switch to ARum and Solar/GMA. :lol:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

i don't think exposed is the right term. why? when you say exposed it is as if saying that banal was outclassed and "schooled" by his opponent which didn't happen. banal was actually leading on all judges scorecards before that knock out. in the early rounds of the fight concepcion was even hanging on for dear life but i guess he is better conditioned than banal.

Author:  caloy76 [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

If you say the problem is in the conditioning then he was exposed!!!


Conditioning is part of the game....A boxer trains to last 12 rounds. Maybe he thought he can finish the guy off in 2 rounds. Overconfidence was his weakness, he was like a Tyson...when opponents last more than 8 rounds chances are they will get beat.

AJ must train to last 12 rounds..look at Manny

If not, he should fight 4-6 rounders all his life and maybe he will be the undisputed champion of 4 and 6 rounders of the world

Championships are 12 rounders....ALA gym should take note. (Z lost steam against Montiel, Boom Boom thought that the DPDL match was a 1 rounder, AJ the best 6 rounder..even 8 rounder) ALA boys seems to get impatient and tired after round 6. ;)

Maybe it's time for them to focus on amateur boxing..baka manalo pa tayo ng Gold sa London 2012 ;)

Author:  HeHitsTheFloorAgain [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

PacMan is just a special fighter who c0mes only in every 10 yrs.
we our just xpekting AJ to be with the likes of Manny. 8)

yeah, AJ was exposed of hi sweakness,but im xur he'll bounce back. 8)

@xcaret, r u xur Pinoy sucks at boxing?
look at the 3 mexiacan amig0s.hihihi
look at David Diaz.
look at Nate when Koed by Peden.

therefore i conclude, you're the one who sucks!! :lol: :lol:

Author:  analyst_1 [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

caloy76 wrote:
another victim of the ABS-CBN hype.


ALA should never be in a hurry. They are being made as the feeds for the real Golden Boys.


Maybe it's time to switch to ARum and Solar/GMA. :lol:



Yes its time to change GOLDEN BOY & ABS-CBN to TOP RANK and GMA7....the production really sucks...you know what i mean. And the ALA productions was never good enough especially the ring announcer who never had a good voice. I just wonder if practiced his piece in his house which i think he never did. This ring announcer is just like reading a comics or magazine and never had the vocal.....you know what i mean..see it for your self and watch the fight...

Author:  archer [ Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another pinoy prospect exposed

dencioPT101 wrote:
i don't think exposed is the right term. why? when you say exposed it is as if saying that banal was outclassed and "schooled" by his opponent which didn't happen. banal was actually leading on all judges scorecards before that knock out. in the early rounds of the fight concepcion was even hanging on for dear life but i guess he is better conditioned than banal.


correct.. the problem was in conditioning.. also... coaching.. the coach should have advised banal to stay away from that body shots while eltoro is clinching..

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/