Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:48 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Do you like watching Filipino Fighters fight on ABS-CBN sports?
YES 58%  58%  [ 22 ]
HELL NO! 42%  42%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 38
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:23 am 
Lightweight

So what if im from Solar? Banal lost, yesterday. Pacquiao lost against Morales Part 2 when, ABS and Castillejo covered. There are a few more Filipino boxers who got upset when Try-hard Dyan covers. Banal got ABSed, and thats all I can say about that!

Post subject: JINX
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 am 
Lightweight

Some of the most stupid thing ABS came up with is Pinoy Celebrity Boxing. I hope they match Boy Abunda and Castillejo. Theyre both idiots.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:29 am 
Heavyweight

Boy Abunda jinxed Oscar Larios by dancing with him to promote the fight..... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:29 am 
Middleweight

"Oh ****" - Diane

latest unforgettable lines last night..

"Natatalsikan na kami ng pawis dito" - Diane :lol:

"kung sino unang masaktan siya ang mananalo" - Diane :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

Wilson Tieng wrote:
So what if im from Solar? Banal lost, yesterday. Pacquiao lost against Morales Part 2 when, ABS and Castillejo covered. There are a few more Filipino boxers who got upset when Try-hard Dyan covers. Banal got ABSed, and thats all I can say about that!

hey it's the first fight with MORALES that MANNY'S been defeated.. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:40 am 
Lightweight

sorry for that. anyway, abs- covered that lost. castillejo was even in the states to talk to manny, and supposedly console him. i think they had a broadcast in balitang k, with korina supposedly saying, we are proud of you... and all that bull.

another hillarious moment, last night was when nathanielz told castillejo to go into the ring and talk to the new interim champ. castillejo in her subtle arrogant self, said yes, coz i know spanish.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 am 
Featherweight

Mas gusto ko namang magpalabas and ABSCBN kesa naman GMA. atlist ABS updated tsaka tinutulungan nila ung ibang upcoming boxers dahil sa exposure..! GMA Nagpapalabas lng ng boxing dahil para sa rating. hindi pa updated...! ABS CBN sports is the best..!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 am 
Lightweight

the Best nga coverage ng ABS-CBN, pero natatalo naman lahat ng Pilipino. Haha. Pretty soon, no filipino will have a shot at glory, at wala na din ma-brobroadcast si Dyan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:53 am 
Heavyweight

jupao11 wrote:
Mas gusto ko namang magpalabas and ABSCBN kesa naman GMA. atlist ABS updated tsaka tinutulungan nila ung ibang upcoming boxers dahil sa exposure..! GMA Nagpapalabas lng ng boxing dahil para sa rating. hindi pa updated...! ABS CBN sports is the best..!

hey ABS-CBN doesn't even touches boxing before, they only noticed it when Manny Pacquiao hit it bigtime. I guess if Manny Pacquiao didn't leave them, they'll stick only to him too and ignore this upcoming fighters. RPN 9 and solar sports will be the one to cover the fights for prospects as what has already been happening before this GIANT networks dived into boxing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:55 am 
Welterweight

Wilson Tieng wrote:
sorry for that. anyway, abs- covered that lost. castillejo was even in the states to talk to manny, and supposedly console him. i think they had a broadcast in balitang k, with korina supposedly saying, we are proud of you... and all that bull.

another hillarious moment, last night was when nathanielz told castillejo to go into the ring and talk to the new interim champ. castillejo in her subtle arrogant self, said yes, coz i know spanish.

hello. nice to know you were a paclander mr. wilson. you seem to have a bad taste, but i hope you will not burn the bridges...you know, business is business.

i can bear lady dyan, but not much about abs cbn programs. example, their "going bulilit" program that really used little kids in a loud manner. you know what i mean...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:57 am 
Cruiserweight

Wilson Tieng wrote:

what a *****. who else do we blame for our fighter's loss. the moon and the stars? tsk. banal lost and lets move on...

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 am 
Welterweight

this is just too much..very immature post indeed..you cant go around blaming other people for your defeats..whatever happend is due to cause and effect and whole lot of factors to discuss that only ALA people SHOULD know..and if they dont and cant then all thier prospects will just remain PROSPECTS forever.. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:14 am 
Middleweight

Wilson Tieng wrote:

:lol:
that's pretty true im not hating on her but she doesnt sound like she knows what she's talking about

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 am 
Welterweight

Another superstitious feng shue moronic mental attitude. Filipino boxers are losing because of abs, Dyan coverage. Clearly you dislike these two, but that they are the cause of bad luck? Pure BS.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 am 
Light Heavyweight

Do you really ABS-CBN or Diane ha anything to do with the lost of AJ? How about the 3 fighters who won? Common dude get real. 8)