Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm 
Lightweight

musang114 wrote:
it is hard to explain "world class" or "low class" unless you are an athlete. if you are, then you know what it means.

LOLz!

But you previously said you once an athlete! Then you easily can explain "world class" or "low class" to us non-athletes!

:biglaugh: :mr.blue: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:20 pm 
Heavyweight

ncmknight wrote:
Nietes is a defeat just waiting to happen.

He is a notch lower than Gorres, Boom Boom and Banal.

If his peers had their own weaknesses, Nietes has a lot of them. He's not a smart fighter, and neither does he have stamina. His strength is only good for dumb patsies, but a smart patsy can give him a lot of trouble, as attested by his last fight.

Put him in there with an average Latino fighter. All his weaknesses will be exposed. I just don't see any championship caliber in him.
bai, i notice your location is cebu, philippines. and you dont seem to believe in donnie nietes. i'm also based here in cebu. can i challenge you to a friendly bet? maybe 1,000-pesos? just a friendly bet.....straight betting ta bai....walay partidahay. walay lugrohay. i'll go for nietes to win this august 30th.....KO or decision. i'm just a PM away if you're interested. saman?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:32 pm 
Lightweight

Ramrod wrote:
ncmknight wrote:
Nietes is a defeat just waiting to happen.

He is a notch lower than Gorres, Boom Boom and Banal.

If his peers had their own weaknesses, Nietes has a lot of them. He's not a smart fighter, and neither does he have stamina. His strength is only good for dumb patsies, but a smart patsy can give him a lot of trouble, as attested by his last fight.

Put him in there with an average Latino fighter. All his weaknesses will be exposed. I just don't see any championship caliber in him.
bai, i notice your location is cebu, philippines. and you dont seem to believe in donnie nietes. i'm also based here in cebu. can i challenge you to a friendly bet? maybe 1,000-pesos? just a friendly bet.....straight betting ta bai....walay partidahay. walay lugrohay. i'll go for nietes to win this august 30th.....KO or decision. i'm just a PM away if you're interested. saman?

LOLz!

If I'm there I would certainly challenge also ncmknight to a friendly bet. I believe Donnie Nietes wins and retains his belt August 30!

:biglaugh: :mr.blue: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:32 am 
Heavyweight

We only got Pacquiao and Nonito Donaire and Penalosa and nobody else. Look, it's not the Ala boys who are failing all the time. What about Mayol and Glenn Donaire and Bert Batawang, and even Roach's pupil Gabi are all losers. Even gerry Penalosa along time was a poor loser. Even Tanamor is a loser.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7