Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:48 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 1380
Ohh no..........not this again. Stop this hyping already guys. :?

_________________
"This is some prospect Bobby.
To me, he is every bit as exciting as Prince Naseem Hamed"
- Jim Lampley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:00 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 1380
dencioPT101 wrote:
Wong wrote:
All they are the same. :D


no. if aj banal is bad then ciso morales is worse.

Let's not be hasty for conclusions here guys. ciso is yet to prove himself to a class fighter. we still have 2 prospects unproven yet (abe and ciso). just give them a chance to prove themselves first.

_________________
"This is some prospect Bobby.
To me, he is every bit as exciting as Prince Naseem Hamed"
- Jim Lampley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:19 am
Posts: 383
FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
dencioPT101 wrote:
Wong wrote:
All they are the same. :D


no. if aj banal is bad then ciso morales is worse.

Let's not be hasty for conclusions here guys. ciso is yet to prove himself to a class fighter. we still have 2 prospects unproven yet (abe and ciso). just give them a chance to prove themselves first.


I didn't know Abe and Ciso are on the same level... 8)

_________________
http://kamaongllave.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 1380
scholarwarrior wrote:
FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
Let's not be hasty for conclusions here guys. ciso is yet to prove himself to a class fighter. we still have 2 prospects unproven yet (abe and ciso). just give them a chance to prove themselves first.


I didn't know Abe and Ciso are on the same level... 8)

Did I really say something like that? Abe, I think, is 2 or 3 steps above Ciso in terms of level. But Abe is still an unproven fighter just like Ciso. Abe's is now in his proving time - maybe in his next match. Ciso, I think, still needs more fights of build-up himself more. In terms proving, both are same unproven yet.

_________________
"This is some prospect Bobby.
To me, he is every bit as exciting as Prince Naseem Hamed"
- Jim Lampley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:43 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:54 pm
Posts: 69
Location: davao city, philippines
all of them my mga skills!!! but d problem s nasa ALA trainers cla.. as long na they r n roach gym i can agree wid dat... whos d trainer of ciso?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:44 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:42 am
Posts: 1762
Location: Pasig
hangal wrote:
ever time ciso morales feels he is in deep danger , he always does, another tatics or plan a b , but aj and boom2 have no any reserve plan in case they 're in danger , .. .
aj did not bother to stand up when he got koed .


...until he lost and you are the first one to fall him a bum like you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:08 pm
Posts: 6355
Location: dumaguete
[quote="englishbritish"]let him face either boom2 or banal now and we'll see that terrible kid exposed.
using other boxer's failures for another's expense is typical crab!

Or perhaps any of the ALA fighters in his weight division. I'll choose James "the Butcher" Bacon as his opponent. Lets see if Ciso got the chance to beat him.
Congrats the The Butcher- James Bacon, Moneyman-Milan Melindo and the Saint- Micheal Domingo for their impressive wins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:35 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Posts: 1480
FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
scholarwarrior wrote:
FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
Let's not be hasty for conclusions here guys. ciso is yet to prove himself to a class fighter. we still have 2 prospects unproven yet (abe and ciso). just give them a chance to prove themselves first.


I didn't know Abe and Ciso are on the same level... 8)

Did I really say something like that? Abe, I think, is 2 or 3 steps above Ciso in terms of level. But Abe is still an unproven fighter just like Ciso. Abe's is now in his proving time - maybe in his next match. Ciso, I think, still needs more fights of build-up himself more. In terms proving, both are same unproven yet.


In terms of proving, both are unproven? what?
Abe is just 2 or 3 levels above Ciso? what?
Power pa lng, lamang na lamang na si abe. abe got skills, ciso has none. abe got footwork, ciso has none. if you consider ciso's slapping punches and hammering punches as skills, then i'll give him that.

abe has proven himself more than enough for many to say what he's made of. terrible has in no way proven anything.
he did show how terrible he is even with a low quality korean opponent.
he held on for dear life just to survive the whole 12 rounds against his last fight with the thailander.

_________________
Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 1380
englishbritish wrote:
In terms of proving, both are unproven? what?
Abe is just 2 or 3 levels above Ciso? what?
Power pa lng, lamang na lamang na si abe. abe got skills, ciso has none. abe got footwork, ciso has none. if you consider ciso's slapping punches and hammering punches as skills, then i'll give him that.

abe has proven himself more than enough for many to say what he's made of. terrible has in no way proven anything.
he did show how terrible he is even with a low quality korean opponent.
he held on for dear life just to survive the whole 12 rounds against his last fight with the thailander.

That's your opinion and this is my opinion. We are entitled to our own opinions, ok. Just in case, I'm not a Ciso believer also at this time, but let's be true to ourselves, both are yet to be proven. Abe is a good fighter, but give me a notable opponent he has faced. Not unless he beat a notable opponent with the same caliber of JuanMa, Vasquez, Marquez, Caballero, Molitor, Ponce or anyone good in his division will he become a truly proven fighter. But I know he is good - proving is the only thing he lacks.

_________________
"This is some prospect Bobby.
To me, he is every bit as exciting as Prince Naseem Hamed"
- Jim Lampley


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group