Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:46 am 
Welterweight

Gaw... yaw ka down ug ayo aning imong pagka pildi.. mai plano gud cguro ang ginoo.. pero as usa ka fan ug boksing ug paisano sad nimu sa bohol, wala kai dapat ika ulaw ug mi salig gihapon mi nimo..
excited nko gaw maka kita kun kanus-a nasad ko mu away ug utro..

god bless.. ug good luck sa career..
jordan..
clingan from lindaville sudb. bohol

trans
bro, dont be so down in this loss, perhaps god has his plans.. but as a boxing fan and a fellow boholano, uv got nothing to be ashamed and we still believe in you..
im excited now, to see you fight again..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:31 am 
Middleweight

Silverbullet wrote:
pixelpoint wrote:
Pacquiao has 3 losses - Banal has 1 loss... At 19, Banal has more talent than Pacquiao at this age.
Banal was impressive in this fight. Just lost gas in the late rounds, so now you know your weakness.

At 19, you still have a bright future ahead of you. Don't lose hope and face. You are a great fighter.
And you will surely get that world title in the near future.

Those who criticize You and ALA gym are the dumbest of the dumb. They are worthless, classless,
brainless insects... not worthy to walk this earth...

Manny Pacquiao never quit in any fight. He never stopped fighting.

Banal had a chance for a title and he quit. He even cried after he quit.

It took a mid major boxer who is tougher than him to expose his desire.

Quitting or hina na loob is almost hard to cure, Banal has no heart of a champion.

Cotto undefeated, a welterweight champion, quit... no heart of a champion?
Unless you are a boxer yourself and taste the blows in your face and body
you have no right to talk the way you are talking right now.
Just my final closure... Cotto, Morales, Barrera... all of them quit a fight,
can you tell them no heart of a champion? These are on top of their
division during their prime. think again before you bash your fellow filipino.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:41 am 
Lightweight

to ALA Stable:

Edito "Ala" Villamor was a boxer and i think a 3 time world title contender,(i respect him for that) but he is never a world champion, he is making the talents of the ALA boys the same with him, a world title contender but not a world champion. I think here are things perhpas they can check: (1) the training regimen which includes the diet and nutrition, (2) the trainer, replaced it with someone who can make them a champion not just a world titile contender, someone they can afford better the Edito, thy can get a conditioning coach if they want..Aj Banal and Boom-Boom are world class talents look how they Box, but then again they need better mentors, who can impart them how to become a world champion not just a mere mediocre trainer..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 am 
Middleweight

to AJ boy, prepare more next time. and if you dont have it. quit already and go back to school.. you have many choices...

and if you have a chance to fight in US soil again, dont go back home.. be a tnt in here!!!find a filipina NURSE woman.
(daming nurse d2 walang mga boyfriend :lol: )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 am 
Heavyweight

To AJ Banal. Don't lose hope bai. This is just a temporary setback. I'm sure given another opportunity you can bounce back.
Hopefully next time around we can see a better and much improved AJ "Bazooka" Banal. Kaya mo yan tol. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

TRUTH really hurts when you pinch by a needle u react to the pain. :D When u learn from ur mistake u be a great person and improve to ur weakness but it if not whooa!!!! Their something wrong with u!!! Check the whole history what happen on world contender of this stable...Check it out....Analyze them...Wake up..Before it's to late :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

jake_ire wrote:
Most of us are cognizant of this notion; that it is not easy and swift towards success. As your fan I feel sad watching you tasting your first defeat but I am not disappointed of you, we are not. Right now, what I feel is excitement and I cannot wait to see you again inside the ring. I know you will come stronger and wiser next time.

Mabuhay ka AJ!

... BUMANGON KA AJ... next time eat more siling labuyo ha!... :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:15 am 
Light Heavyweight

At 19, you still have a bright future ahead of you. Don't lose hope and face. You are a great fighter.

[b][size=200]Cotto undefeated, a welterweight champion, quit... no heart of a champion?
division during their prime. think again before you bash your fellow filipino

watch your heart bro!!!cotto,was overwhelmed by margarito!barrera and morales was buldozzed by pacman!they never quit they were overwhelmed and soundly deafeated..no chance to win in anyway,at the momment when the fight was stopped or ended...can you say the same thing with AJ?and besides dont equate aJ with those three you mentioned..and dont equate concepcion with the two who defeated cotto,barrera and morales.. 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:49 am 
Heavyweight

AJ, dont mind pacland.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:53 am 
Cruiserweight

Sometimes AJ should follow his instincts, if he feels he needed to press the attack knowing the opponent is hurt, he has to do so, never mind those "In and out" instructions from your corner men!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 am 
Heavyweight

Ayu-ayo. Ningkamot lang ug ngayo ug payo kay Pacquaio.
( get well, work hard and ask Pac for some advice ).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:58 am 
Heavyweight

EYB wrote:
AJ, dont mind pacland.

well not all paclanders are bashing him. i believe he is still a good boxer and this lost will only make him a better fighter. i likewise believe he will be a great champion someday.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 am 
Cruiserweight

USSCurtisWilbur wrote:
Silverbullet wrote:
pixelpoint wrote:
Pacquiao has 3 losses - Banal has 1 loss... At 19, Banal has more talent than Pacquiao at this age.
Banal was impressive in this fight. Just lost gas in the late rounds, so now you know your weakness.

And you will surely get that world title in the near future.

Those who criticize You and ALA gym are the dumbest of the dumb. They are worthless, classless,
brainless insects... not worthy to walk this earth...

Quitting or hina na loob is almost hard to cure, Banal has no heart of a champion.

Cotto undefeated, a welterweight champion, quit... no heart of a champion?
division during their prime. think again before you bash your fellow filipino.

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

OWNED!!!

@topic
AJ as 1 of your fan I still believe that you can be a world champ. This just a part of your learning process. Don't mind the people who's bashing you here in pacland. Intindihin mo nalang some of the pinoys are really have that crab mentality.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:05 am 
Welterweight

Silverbullet wrote:

your such a conehead! ano ba tawag mo nung natalo si pacman ni medgoen singsurat via 3rd round KO with a body punch? manny did not get up also coz he knew he had nothing left for him in that night. it is not quitting? o come on you bean-sized poster.. you just post just to bash boxers that loses. just concentrate in your job their in japan as a slave of your japanese boss. lick his ***..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 am 
Welterweight

Critics here questions Banal's heart for not continuing. That was exactly how I felt then. Until quite recently I learned that AJ collapsed while going to the dug out.

I just thought we should be fair to AJ. If what I learned was true then AJ made the right decision in not standing up and go on. Could you just imagine what would happen to this kid had he continued? There were 3 more rounds left and Rafael was still throwing bombs from all angles. I believe AJ would have been in serious fate. At 19 years old, better lose now and live to fight another day.

I don't really care what other people here has to say. But in my eyes, AJ is a complete package. He will bounce back and become a world champion. A rematch with Rafael would remain to favor AJ anytime.

Finally, why is it that ALL Filipino boxers are always compared to Pacman? May I ask who in the world today (at his division) is comparable to Pac? AJ will become a world champion and he doesn't have to be a shadow of Pacman. He will carve his name on his own and he will bring honor to our country as AJ Banal and not as "the next big thing" or "the next Pacman".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next