Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:57 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Let's be constructive
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 am 

To all members,

Please keep your criticisms towards AJ Banal and the whole ALA stable constructive. Part of our forum rules is to refrain from insulting members. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

^ I think it's only right if the mods will delete those kind of topics and ban the users responsible for it. show us some justice here, these unruly forumers are growing fast in numbers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 am 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
superpatatas wrote:
^ I think it's only right if the mods will delete those kind of topics and ban the users responsible for it. show us some justice here, these unruly forumers are growing fast in numbers.

With all due respect sir, I agree with you....But we the fight fans are getting fed up with losing....The petroleum is non-affordable, the food is nowhere in our plate, the President's SONA is just full of crap, our salary is not increasing, and now ALA gym can't produce a single world title contender.....Who the hell is gonna be nice nowadays?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:06 am 
Cruiserweight

superpatatas wrote:

Thank you for not mentioning any name...I agree to your statement bro, I think you're referring to The_Hippie and AtomicFlip (oooops nadulas lang :lol: )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:11 am 

superpatatas wrote:

The mods are taking action as violations are reported. If you happen to see any violations, just kindly click the report button. Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 am 
Cruiserweight

blackwater wrote:
Quote:
superpatatas wrote:

With all due respect sir, I agree with you....But we the fight fans are getting fed up with losing....The petroleum is non-affordable, the food is nowhere in our plate, the President's SONA is just full of crap, our salary is not increasing, and now ALA gym can't produce a single world title contender.....Who the hell is gonna be nice nowadays?

I agree with you blackwater, a loss is a loss so stop those young age factor others are saying. Who would have thought El Torito could be able to win this one? Others even said that this is a mismatch, while others are predicting a KO in less than 5 rounds.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

BEERHAUZ wrote:
superpatatas wrote:

Thank you for not mentioning any name...I agree to your statement bro, I think you're referring to The_Hippie and AtomicFlip (oooops nadulas lang :lol: )

Please forgive The_Hippie, he has an alter ego. His kumpare shifts in his personality sometimes :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:14 pm 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
To all members,

Please keep your criticisms towards AJ Banal and the whole ALA stable constructive. Part of our forum rules is to refrain from insulting members. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

I couldn't have argue with this Mods, but that's human nature we cannot run from it no matter what we do.
Let's just be aware that whatever we say today, we might eat those same words tomorrow. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 pm 
Middleweight

uu nga. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

It's about time this needs to be cleaned out.

And while we are at it, those FALSE threads need to go too and the REPETITIVE offenders be banned as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:14 pm 
Lightweight

blackwater wrote:
Quote:
superpatatas wrote:

Correction, they (AJ, Boom, Z) were and still are world title contenders... also, Gerry used to be an ALA boy and still trains in ALA gym. Nietes became a champ all because of ALA. You may say, he hasn't fought any worthy opponent to be called a champion, it is true, but still he holds a world belt... It's not his fault why it was vacant.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:44 pm 
Flyweight

I agree. Let's give AJ some slack. His a kid and I believe that the ALA GYM made a good job molding him to be come a winner. I also believe that he is gonna be a champion someday. Antonio Aldeguer is the best thing that happen to philippine boxing. Edito Villamor is good trainer, the only thing i believe they lack is a good conditioning coach and a scientific nutrisionist. This kids are still very young. and to AJ Banal He lost. No excuses. Maybe next time and more time in the gym. AJ, boom boom, milan millendo, michael domingo and to all ala boxers! kudos MACHAMPION RA TA PUHON!

Just my 2 centavos opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:18 am 
Middleweight

in my honest opinion, what the ALA gym needs now is a major overhaul .They need to review the competency of their personnels from the top , except for the owners of course , down to the janitors.
What happened to banal had already happened to gorres.If they indeed molded this two kids perfectly to be future world champions then they (banal and ZZZ ) should have won both of their last fights against those patsy opponents.
Time is running out of ALA and his lads, MP will retire next year.After that I don't know if International promoters like Arum and Murad will risk their lives anymore taking flights from US to RP just to look for future Pacquiao's.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

blackwater wrote:
Quote:
superpatatas wrote:

Being nice nowadays is a matter of choice and a test of character.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:54 pm 
Middleweight

he's right let's be constructive.
1. Z gorres has skills but doesn't have the stamina
2. AJ and boom boom's have the stamina and power but defense are not good enough
3. nietes has power but he is too slow for a small guy